FOTD for May 11th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jen Bethany, Angela and Arielle...very pretty!
Bethany, how do you like your Baby Gold l/s? I've been thinking of looking at it when I go to the Chanel counter.

I love it; it's one of my favourite nudes. I like to apply a light layer of lip balm underneath it, though, as with my other Hydrabase lipstick and MAC Frost lipstick, because it helps it apply more smoothly.

Thanks Bethany, I gotta check it out for sure now.
icon_smile.gif

sorry for another FOTD, or more like FOTN now. I´m just happy to be here again.

I was too lazy to do a new full face, so I just intensified the colors I wore during the day. I was trying too look as bronzey and tan as I can
icon_smile.gif

FACE:

same as day

+ MAC Bronzing Powder Golden

+ some more TBS Shimmer waves on my cheeks (you still can´t really tell it´s there *g*)

EYES:

same as day

+ MAC e/s Kid on brows

+ TBS Shimmer waves-rosey color on inner corners

+ MAC e/s Mulch in crease

+ MAC fluidline blacktrack on upper lashline,smuged and on lower inner rims

+ countless coats of MF mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/g C-Thru

Helena Rubinstein Stellars Lipgloss in Star Snowdrop

Man all ye girls are looking HOT! Delighted to see B & Arielle back in action. I dont post FOTD's much anymore because i'm not on MuT on a daily basis but i love seeing everyone elses

Arielle, Mulch looks FAB on you. I'll have to get that soon

Originally Posted by Marisol Double dose of the lovely Miss Arielle. WHoo hoo! Glad that you are back! thanks for the welcome! feels good to be back :icon_love I love MuT

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Looks great Ang & Arielle!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Arielle, welcome back! We missed you! :icon_love

:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Back