FOTD for May 12th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Joyeuux Do it, do it! Well, now I'll just have to find something blue to wear! LOL It's jeans/sweats day at work tomorrow... so maybe a blue shirt... I'll feel weird wearing any other color w/ blue shadows!! LOL
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by triks&tekniques this is my new favorite website...i always feel good after i check in...thanks marisol, kmefh, charms, ny angel...i feel like i am giving a speech at the oscars or something! hehe,,,but seriously thanks for the compliments everyone.to liz, the gorgeous pixie face mac ho, i used a 217 brush, coppering shadow toward the nose, blended out with gleam, i used my studiofix nc15 as my highlight, and greystone at the inner corner near nose drawn like a line and blended(did that make sense to anyone?
icon_eek.gif
), then used pencil brush with corduroy in the crease. tarnish liner and meadow underneath the eye with some green mascara...i really can wait to get a digital camera...the webcam so does not show the colors well, and the blending technique...but sadly i would rather spend money on gucci shoes...or miu mius, or pradas, or jimmy choos...my second obsession...and freelancing does not always make the car payment...
icon_cry.gif
but i have nice shoes
icon_cheesygrin.gif
so i'll just have to put them to use and walk to my jobs..hehe

oh did anyone notice..i hardly have any of d' bohemia colors...just substituting somewhat...and to joyeuux, i used flash of flesh on the lips with spice liner...alright ,,my hands are tired now...

It looks so good!! Now all we gotta do is get you a digi cam and make you post your tutorial in the tip/tutorial thread!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks hun!!
icon_redface.gif
Maybe tomorrow I'll brave some blue... lol I got Tilt and Deep Truth & they look so pretty still new in the pans ! lol
redface.gif
You should try to use your Dark Soul piggie. I wanna see it on you!

Originally Posted by Marisol You should try to use your Dark Soul piggie. I wanna see it on you! Hmmm.... maybe I'll do that one on Sat. when I have more time for cleanup & damage control!! LOL I just put it on one night to see how the pigments are.. and it was all over! LOL
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by triks&tekniques oh did anyone notice..i hardly have any of d' bohemia colors...just substituting somewhat...and to joyeuux, i used flash of flesh on the lips with spice liner...alright ,,my hands are tired now... LOL, I had my suspicions!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Don't you just love that Flash of Flesh? So hot!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I don't believe what I am seeing... Janelle is using colors! LMAO! Thats what i was thinking too.. Green rocks on you Janelle! You gotta wear that look more often
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back