FOTD for May 31st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Love those colors on you, Janelle!!
smile.gif

I love your hair too - it's gorgeous!

Thanks Chickie!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It was a bit messed up by the end of the day though - kinda breezy here! lol
wink.gif

Kerri, I have normal to dry skin and I use both future and real skin fdtn, mostly real skin thou. It depends on how you want the coverage. The SA told me real skin would be for light to medium coverage and future is for medium to full coverage. I love how they feel
smile.gif
good luck.

Originally Posted by kerri you girls that wear chantecaille foundation....trisha i think you wear the future skin and lilla i think you wear the real skin....what would be the difference.....which one does one choose if you have the normal/dry skin?
TIA

Nice colors as usual Janelle, love the eye look and the lip color :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Here's mine...
♥ FACE: ♥

MAC Strobe Cream

MAC Moistureblend in NC42

MAC Blot Powder in Dark

MAC Blushcreme in Pleasureful

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC e/s in Oceanique (inner lid)

MAC e/s in Shimmermoss (outer V, Crease, & under lower lashes)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Tealo

CD Diorshow WP Mascara in Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

MAC Lipliner in Whirl

MAC Lipstick in Rio Babe

(Please ignore the messed up hair and greasy face... end of the day pics - and forgot to bring my blot powder!
icon_redface.gif
)

Originally Posted by lilla Nice colors as usual Janelle, love the eye look and the lip color :icon_love Thanks hun! Figured it was a good day to try out the new Shimmermoss!
wink.gif

Woohoo, love it when Janelle rocks the greens!

Trisha, damnit, now I think I've gotta go back to the MAC store and get my Temperley palette. It looks so nice!

Arielle, how tall are you? 'cuz you could be a model, seriously!

Me today (all MAC unless stated):

Face & Body C3

Tenderling & Harmony blush

Lancome Aquatique e/s primer (love this!)

Deckchair pigment on cheekbones

Eyes:

Highlight - Nylon

Lid - Swimming

Crease - Electric Eel

Liner (lower) - Out to Sea powerpoint pencil + Electric Eel e/s, with Hyacinth liner in the waterline

Pro Lash mascara in Periwink-wink (blue baby, yea!)

Lips:

Lip Conditioner SPF 15

Spice lipliner

Pro Longwear in Legendary

I really wish I had batteries in my camera to take a pic of this one, cuz I was happy with how it turned out. Very bright & fun.
wink.gif

Thank you soo much!

Originally Posted by lilla Kerri, I have normal to dry skin and I use both future and real skin fdtn, mostly real skin thou. It depends on how you want the coverage. The SA told me real skin would be for light to medium coverage and future is for medium to full coverage. I love how they feel
smile.gif
good luck.

Originally Posted by Marisol Don't you just love Shimmermoss? OMG I love it! It's such a pretty color! It's not too blue, and it's not too green... it's perfect! :icon_love

I love shimmermoss too, love the texture and the color :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OMG I love it! It's such a pretty color! It's not too blue, and it's not too green... it's perfect! :icon_love

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yup! I think I'll definitely be using it more often! Originally Posted by lilla I love shimmermoss too, love the texture and the color :icon_love

Ugh I LOVE shimmermoss, and it looks gorgeous on you!! How do you like Oceanique? I'm thinking of buying it since it is LE.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Here's mine...
♥ FACE: ♥

MAC Strobe Cream

MAC Moistureblend in NC42

MAC Blot Powder in Dark

MAC Blushcreme in Pleasureful

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC e/s in Oceanique (inner lid)

MAC e/s in Shimmermoss (outer V, Crease, & under lower lashes)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Tealo

CD Diorshow WP Mascara in Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

MAC Lipliner in Whirl

MAC Lipstick in Rio Babe

(Please ignore the messed up hair and greasy face... end of the day pics - and forgot to bring my blot powder!
icon_redface.gif
)

first of all: Janelle, you call THIS messed up hair *lol*? you look like you just stepped out of the salon, as well as Trisha. I wished my hair would stay that way when I flip it out or in.

Joy, I agree with Janelle. GET BATTERIES!!!! and btw, I´m somewhere between 5.6 and 5.7 (I always tell people I´m 5.7 though *lol*)

Thanks Ash & Andrea! :icon_love

I really like Oceanique... glad I got it. It's weird... it's not really green, but its not really bone (ish) colored. I guess it's cool because you can pair it with greens, and it will look almost like a light Brill.... or you can wear it with Browns or neutrals, and it will look almost like a vanilla color.
icon_wink.gif
So hard to explain! lol

And thanks Andrea...
smile.gif
Actually it was kind of tangled... in other pics - that weren't posted- I've got pieces flying out all over! lol But any sort of 'healthy' or 'shine' look to it, that's all from the Biolage... so I can't take any credit there! lol Heck, my hair was an afro of stick like straw just about this time last year!!! (EasyStraight! UGH
eek.gif
) So I guess it's come a long way... gotta keep up the trims!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks guys!!

Arielle: You look like a celebrity/model in those pics! So stunning.

Trisha: Love those colours!! I wish I could still get Guacamole.
frown.gif

Janelle: Love the eyes!!

Back