FOTD July 13th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by SHEILAB13 c-squeeze fotd - finally the UPS man brought my goodies
claps.gif
you have very nice skin - what foundation did you use?
smile.gif

You have beautiful eyes SheilaB........these colors look very good on you. I agree with the girl that complimented your complexion........very nice!

Originally Posted by SHEILAB13 c-squeeze fotd - finally the UPS man brought my goodies
claps.gif

Natural lite

Eyes: Corn=lid base Orange Tangent=lid & brow Sunplosion=crease & bottom liner Tempting=outer lid & waterline & brows

Cheeks= Style Lips:Chicory, Vibrant & Pink Grapefruit

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky you have very nice skin - what foundation did you use?
smile.gif
Thank you
smile.gif
I've been a good girl recently & wash off my makeup at night instead of rubbing it off-ewwww!!! I use all MAC prep stuff-Moisture Feed, Fast Response, Strobe Cream & Fix+ before I even get to the foundation LOL Finally, I dab a bit of Select MoistureCover to help cover the dark circles from spending way too many hours on the internet & StudioStick foundation to even me all out. I found I like to use the 109 to buff it all out.

I have the same problem...I used good brushes and everything still runs together.

Back