FOTD July 16th!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wee! I'm first! LoL

Face:

Same ole routine. I got into a fight with teh pearlizer so I apologize for the dolly cheeks LoL

Eyes:

UD PP

Stilife paint

Shimmermoss - inner

Freshwater - outer

Deep Truth - crease and lower liner

Vanilla pigment - highligh

Out to Sea powerpoint - lower rim

Lips:

My new Cultured Lipglass!!

The first picture is in natural light, no flash.

And just to be silly, the last picture is me with my face painted for the new Harry Potter book release. I'm a total dork. But hey..it's makeup right? LoL

Originally Posted by Liz hehe. pretty ash! did you get it at 12 a.m.? I did indeed! And now you all know what a complete dork i am LoL

I love that eye look, Ashley!

I did a natural look today because I was just going out with my parents to get a new suitcase for my holiday (included a pic!).

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

NARS Outlaw powder blush

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Nylon e/s on brow bones

MAC Satin Taupe e/s blended with a tiny bit of Electra e/s all around eyes

No7 White e/l pencil on lower inner rims

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Smoky Brown blended into lower lash lines

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Lips

MAC Sophisto l/s

Fragrance

Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey

love the 2nd pic, ash. you look so dreamy *lol* and the curls are to die for. damn it girl every color looks good on you
wink.gif

bethany, I love how the lip and cheek color match!!!! your cheeks look so naturally flushed.

OMG I like that suitcase....I think I have actually never seen a purple suitcase. very cool!

Originally Posted by Arielle love the 2nd pic, ash. you look so dreamy *lol* and the curls are to die for. damn it girl every color looks good on you
wink.gif
Aww Andrea you are the sweetest person alive!! :icon_love

And you, yourself are gorgeous, so I'm oh so very flattered
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks, guys.
icon_biggrin.gif
I'm going to Prague a week on Monday, Charmaine. Can't wait!!!!! Scaling down the make-up will not be fun, though!
icon_sad.gif

Love the eye look Ashley! That colour looks amazing with your blue eyes.

Bethany you're looking beautiful as always. Love the natural look on you
biggrin.gif

I had NADA on my face today because i was out sunbathing!

Ashley - greens & blues look awesome on you. Question - what do you use on your hair to get that awesoem wave/curl?

Bethany - looking lovely hun!

Just lazing around - off to CVS and the mall in a bit to pick up a few things for my grandma.
smile.gif
I'm wearing:

Max Factor Panstik in True Beige

Cover Girl Clean Oil Control in Buff Beige

Cornsilk Classic Translucent Loose Powder in No Color

Milani Luminous Blush

L'oreal Quickstick - base

Lancome Candid - lid (gold)

Milani Antique Gold - outer "V" (bronzey green)

L'oreal Color Fresco in Bubbly - browbone, tearduct highlight

MAC Tarnish Kohl

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick

Prestige Oak l/l

Milani Sheer l/s in Lite Latte

Cover Girl Gloss Slicks in Shy Shimmer

Originally Posted by Marisol Ashley - greens & blues look awesome on you. Question - what do you use on your hair to get that awesoem wave/curl?
Bethany - looking lovely hun!

Well, I usually wash my hair at night, because I like how it look better the next day, when it's not so crunchy from the gel. That helps alot to make it look fuller and shinier.
As far as products, I use the Pantene Pro - V hydrating curls shampoo and conditioner (LOVE!!). Then I spray on Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock! Curl boosting spray and then Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock! Curl Amplifier creme and then just a little bit of LA Looks gel. Then I spray it with the Pantene Pro - V Curl Lock hairspray and let it air dry!!

Lovely Ash!! You look good in blue! And bonus points for color coordination!
wink.gif

Bethany - I agree, you look great in natural colors, but then again - you look good in everything!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And that suitcase is really pretty!! Is it a Samsonite? I wish I had somewhere to go to have a reason to get one! lol
wink.gif

Trish - love em' both ! (No surprise there!) LOL :icon_love

Originally Posted by Arielle love the 2nd pic, ash. you look so dreamy *lol* and the curls are to die for. damn it girl every color looks good on you
wink.gif
She looks like a fairy tale princess -- like Rapunzel!
smile.gif
So pretty Ashley!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Bethany - I agree, you look great in natural colors, but then again - you look good in everything!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And that suitcase is really pretty!! Is it a Samsonite? I wish I had somewhere to go to have a reason to get one! lol
wink.gif
It says Eminent on it. Never heard of it before, though! Thanks, but you suit loads of colours, too!
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back