FOTD July 19th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice Liz!!! I'm liking the CSqueeze shadows on you... now I really wanna see them!
smile.gif

By the way.... whaddya do with those giant binoculars!?!? Peeping Liz!!!
icon_eek.gif
LOL
wink.gif

LOL! that is the bf's telescope. i don't know why, but he checks out the people who are at baskin robbin's down the hill???? i guess just to see who's there or something. it cracks me up.

Originally Posted by Arielle hm..that happens to me when I start blending too much, the colors start looking alike and muddy. but they still look great on you, no muddiness there. looks very natural!I´d imagine it depends on your skin tone how well certain colors show up.

thanks! i just can't get them as vibrant as i want them to be. i'll use a lot of makeup, but then it all looks natural and you can't see it. drives me crazy. i think i need more colored shadesticks.

Originally Posted by Midgard Noooo, the colors are great! Don't worry about that!
icon_cry.gif
I can't get Stila here
icon_cry.gif

thanks! maybe someone can CP you some stuff if you really want stila makeup?

Ye are ALL looking fab today girls! Trisha i love the two tone eye look & Liz you're looking stunning

thanks laura!

Originally Posted by Laura Ye are ALL looking fab today girls! Trisha i love the two tone eye look & Liz you're looking stunning

Originally Posted by Liz thanks! maybe someone can CP you some stuff if you really want stila makeup? Oh, I think, the shipping costs would be the most expensive then!
frown.gif
But sometime I would try their brushes, because they should be so good!
So I have to play with my MAC stuff every day
icon_cheesygrin.gif

All you ladies look lovely as usual, keep the pics coming girls !
smile.gif

I'm totally late today, but here's my FOTD!!

Eyes:

UD PP

MAC Stilife paint

MAC Deckchair pigment

MAC Melon pigmment

MAC Fairylite pigment

MAC Mulch e/s

MAC Cranberry e/s

Mary Kay e/l in Sable

MAC e/k in Foxy Lady

Loreal Voluminous mascary

Lips: (I hated this after looking at the pics and took it off LoL)

UD Gash lipstick

Loreal GlamShine in Diva

Pretty Ash!! I love peachy colors
wink.gif

Here's mine... I didn't get to take pics until like 10 min. ago - and after being in the 90 degree heat and disgustingly humid weather... I look like crap now and the colors faded a bit, but they looked good this morning! lol (PS the lipgloss is gone too at this point! lol)

♥ FACE: ♥

Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer in Medium-Dark

MAC Blot Powder in Dark

Ulta blush in Glow

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing

MAC e/s in Summerweight (Inner corners, inner lid)

MAC e/s in Print (Outer V, and crease)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Grey Utility

Ultima II Wonderwear Mascara in Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

MAC Lipglass in Taupe Notch

awww...
icon_redface.gif
thanks!!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 wow everyone looks syunning and LIZ wow YOU are SOOOO GORGEOUS!!!

ashley: i LOVE that combo on you! it looks great!

janelle: so pretty even after the weather! what is summerweight? i've never heard of it before. how do you like taupe notch?

Originally Posted by Liz ashley: i LOVE that combo on you! it looks great!
janelle: so pretty even after the weather! what is summerweight? i've never heard of it before. how do you like taupe notch?

taupe notch is really pretty!! I'm liking it! I'll bring my cam w/ me tomorrow - so I can get a pic while I still have it on! LOL Summerweight is a shimmery pink from Tailormade (cool)
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 taupe notch is really pretty!! I'm liking it! I'll bring my cam w/ me tomorrow - so I can get a pic while I still have it on! LOL Summerweight is a shimmery pink from Tailormade (cool)
wink.gif
ohhh. ok. it looks really pretty
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz ohhh. ok. it looks really pretty
smile.gif
It's more mauvey pink IRL - for some reason this pic makes it look peachy in the tube...
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 It's more mauvey pink IRL - for some reason this pic makes it look peachy in the tube...
icon_frown.gif
it looks like a goldish color
icon_eek.gif

here's mine. i did it a couple of days ago, but oh well. lol. it's my c-squeeze fotd.

It's amaizing! So perfect make up, everything match so good, blended with very good technics
claps.gif

Besides you are so beautiful!! Oh, I always wished to have so dark hair and eyebrows but ...unfortunatelly my are very light ehhh...
icon_evil.gif

Latest posts

Back