FOTD July 21st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Midgard

Today I wanted something colorful and smoky and that's the result:

Now, this is a nice eye! Thanks for posting!

Originally Posted by Midgard Today I wanted something colorful and smoky and that's the result: Yes looks very nice but for smocky effect I would add darker shadows on lower lashline.Still though looks very nice,you have great eye line.
icon_smile.gif

I've been slacking in the posting dept (mostly because I'm finding that I look the same everyday!!!)... But here's today's face...

Eyes: They're all no name shadows that I picked up at Eckerd cuz they were in the prettiest little compact pallets... Mary Kate and Ashley e/l... Stila Black Mascara

Face: Started with Stila Deep Tinted Moisturizer and used yet another no-name blush (but it's VERY similar to Stila's Clay)

Lips: Milani Deep Coffe liner with clear gloss

Very nice today midgard!!

Originally Posted by Midgard Today I wanted something colorful and smoky and that's the result:

Originally Posted by QurlySq I've been slacking in the posting dept (mostly because I'm finding that I look the same everyday!!!)... But here's today's face...
Eyes: They're all no name shadows that I picked up at Eckerd cuz they were in the prettiest little compact pallets... Mary Kate and Ashley e/l... Stila Black Mascara

Face: Started with Stila Deep Tinted Moisturizer and used yet another no-name blush (but it's VERY similar to Stila's Clay)

wow that looks really good lovin the liner such a clean crisp line looks FAB!

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 wow that looks really good lovin the liner such a clean crisp line looks FAB! thank you VERY much!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ya'll both look beautiful today!!

I felt so pretty and feminine today, so I'm doing a pink look today!! I finally busted out my All Girl pigment, and I must say....I don't know why people pay so much for it! It's pretty, don't get me wrong, but It's not that spectacular in my opinion! Thank goodness all I got was a sample
smile.gif

Face:

Same

Eyes:

UD PP

Stilife

All Girl p/m inner corner

Sushi Flower - outer

Rose p/m outer V

black track fluidliner and MK black eyeliner

Mulch on the brows

Lips:

UD Scratch lipstick

UD XXX Shine Gloss in ID

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Ya'll both look beautiful today!!
I felt so pretty and feminine today, so I'm doing a pink look today!! I finally busted out my All Girl pigment, and I must say....I don't know why people pay so much for it! It's pretty, don't get me wrong, but It's not that spectacular in my opinion! Thank goodness all I got was a sample
smile.gif

Face:

Same

Eyes:

UD PP

Stilife

Sushi Flower - outer

Rose p/m outer V

Mulch on the brows

Lips:

UD Scratch lipstick

UD XXX Shine Gloss in ID

That's a really pretty pink... makes me want to try one of my pink pigments that i'm sorta scared of... i especially like the shimmery shadow you used with it... very summery effect...

I havent really ever worn this purple so I decided to wear it today...It is purple on the outside and a little simmery pink on the inner eye...I didnt do very good I dont think!

Sorry guys...I dont know how to make a picture just show up so you have to click that...Tony showed me and I thought I did it sry I dont know how to!

Originally Posted by Leta112 I havent really ever worn this purple so I decided to wear it today...It is purple on the outside and a little simmery pink on the inner eye...I didnt do very good I dont think! i think you did a wonderful job!!!!
claps.gif

Thanx Qurlysq...I LOVEEEE yours...how did you do such a perfect line on your top lid?

That really looks nice !!! luv it, now lets see the full face......LOL

Originally Posted by Midgard Today I wanted something colorful and smoky and that's the result:

LOOKIN' GOOD QURLYSQ

Originally Posted by QurlySq I've been slacking in the posting dept (mostly because I'm finding that I look the same everyday!!!)... But here's today's face...

Pretty feminine look Ashley - adorable

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Ya'll both look beautiful today!!
smile.gif

Face:

Same

Eyes:

UD PP

Stilife

Sushi Flower - outer

Rose p/m outer V

Mulch on the brows

Lips:

UD Scratch lipstick

UD XXX Shine Gloss in ID

Originally Posted by Leta112 Thanx Qurlysq...I LOVEEEE yours...how did you do such a perfect line on your top lid? i always use a self sharpening liner, pull the corner of the eyelid, take a deep breath and hope for a steady hand..
icon_cheesygrin.gif

lol and qurlysq!!

And all of you look fantastic! I am such a boob with my makeup, most of the time for work I don't do diddly bc I have to wake up too early...

Usually an event out with the fiancee or sunday morning church is my makeup event...

Leta112's purple eye looks like what I made for church this week with a little black dress...

Originally Posted by andycobbdds

that is a great job--really pretty colors with your eyes.

I agree, everyone is looking FABULOUS! Keep it up!

Latest posts

Back