FOTD July 24rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kurczak Arielle thanx!!
icon_redface.gif
I suppose this cheek bones are typicall for east Europe face. We have almost all stomething like that
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But u also have very pretty face!!I don't know many Austrian women but if all look like u there must be paradise for men
wink.gif

I don´t know many eastern european girls either, but just look at all those models coming from over there, they all really do have a great facial bone structure, so delicate.

Originally Posted by Arielle thanks, will have to get electra. if it´s easy to blend it´s perfect for me, I HATE e/s that won´t blend.no way you don´t look like an idiot!!! you do such a great job with your EOTDs, I bet the rest of your face matches your beautiful eyes :icon_love

icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) WOW kurczak! You are very pretty! Thanks for joining in! Thanx
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle no way you don´t look like an idiot!!! you do such a great job with your EOTDs, I bet the rest of your face matches your beautiful eyes :icon_love I think the same!!! Midgard show us your face with your make up please
icon_lol.gif

Nice job girls!! Lovely colors and techniques! Welcome aboard kurczak, I'm Janelle from NY & It's great to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back