FOTD June 10th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nothing too special for me today....just a brown/bronze look I always do, but I'm interested in seeing all your beautiful Friday looks!
smile.gif

lovely Ash!! wonder why every color you used so far makes your eyes look so blue. I´m jealous!

what´s the lipcolor btw?

I´m barefaced today except for foundation+concealer (and that´s just cause I went grocery shopping before). no need to look pretty when I stay home by myself.
biggrin.gif

Looks great girls!

This isn't really a FOTD, but what do you think of my new MAC fluidline and lipglass? P.S. I tried to make thumbnails... hope it works.

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo Looks great girls!
This isn't really a FOTD, but what do you think of my new MAC fluidline and lipglass? P.S. I tried to make thumbnails... hope it works.

wow, blacktrack looks hot with your blue eyes!

Originally Posted by Trisha Awesome girls, you blue eyed peeps have really chosen things to make them pop today! OK i didnt like either of mine today, i m really stuck in a rut, i always reach for blue & green so i have to stop that soon! LOL

1st look

EYES:

MAC Eyeshadows - Naked Lunch, Expensive Pink, Sushi Flower & Cranberry

MAC Shadesticks - Shimmersand & Blurburry

MAC Eye Kohl - Foxy Lady

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

GA Star Lash - Black

2nd look

EYES:

MAC Pigments - Pink Pearl & Frozen White

MAC Eyeshadow - Shimmermoss

GA Star Lash - Black

WOW! I love the second look-don´t think you´ve done a similar one so far. very extraordinary!

Originally Posted by Trisha Awesome girls, you blue eyed peeps have really chosen things to make them pop today! OK i didnt like either of mine today, i m really stuck in a rut, i always reach for blue & green so i have to stop that soon! LOL

1st look

EYES:

MAC Eye Kohl - Foxy Lady

GA Star Lash - Black

2nd look

EYES:

GA Star Lash - Black

That second look is HOTness.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle lovely Ash!! wonder why every color you used so far makes your eyes look so blue. I´m jealous!
what´s the lipcolor btw?

I´m barefaced today except for foundation+concealer (and that´s just cause I went grocery shopping before). no need to look pretty when I stay home by myself.
biggrin.gif

The lip color is the same color I wear everyday...just this cheapy lipgloss my mom got me from Kohls. I don't even think it has a name! It came in like a lot of 8 and it's the only on I like LoL It's crazy b/c I get compliments like crazy on it, but I can't really tell anyone what it is LoL

wow! you guys look great!! i really should be using my makeup more but i never go anywhere
icon_confused.gif

face~ hyperreal in bronze reflection blush flirt! in aloha~this is VERY VERY VERY VERY! similar i dontt hink i can tell the diferance to nars orgasm. if it wasnt 10 dollars id say go buy it but nars is what 17? but i had a coupon for kohls so i got flirt! stuff so any way moving on

eyes_dance mix lightly eveywhere flipside+boy meets girl lightly on lid showstopper in crease and um i dont remember what i used to highlite i think providence stubborn brown liner on bottom mascara x. lips were oh sheer up! with lancome miracle juicy tube over it.

argh. i tried playing around with some eotd's today, but they didn't look good. made me even more depressed because it just seems like i'm wasting my $$ on makeup.
icon_cry.gif

#1: tried the smokey eye look with shimmersand shadestick as a base, lined my eyes with print e/s and then tried stila's aos in charcoal. not good at all
frown.gif

#2: lucky green. wayyyyy too bright for me. think i'm going to swap it or sell it or something.

#3: peridot, steamy, and deep truth. blues don't look good on me.

p.s. i'm pmsing. lol

I am with you Andrea, all I did was just try some sample foundations and a blush on today. It's stay home and do homework day
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle lovely Ash!! wonder why every color you used so far makes your eyes look so blue. I´m jealous!
what´s the lipcolor btw?

biggrin.gif

Ashley, you look sooo pretty and I really love that lip colour :icon_love Andrea asked before me and I hoped you'd had a name for it. I have to run to Kohl's tomorrow on my way back from Denver. Just for that color you know!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
but it really is so pretty... sexy yet very innocent....

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons The lip color is the same color I wear everyday...just this cheapy lipgloss my mom got me from Kohls. I don't even think it has a name! It came in like a lot of 8 and it's the only on I like LoL It's crazy b/c I get compliments like crazy on it, but I can't really tell anyone what it is LoL

Originally Posted by lilla Ashley, you look sooo pretty and I really love that lip colour :icon_love Andrea asked before me and I hoped you'd had a name for it. I have to run to Kohl's tomorrow on my way back from Denver. Just for that color you know!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
but it really is so pretty... sexy yet very innocent.... I really like it too, if you find it - let us know!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Trisha, that second look is awesome!!! It's so pretty!! :icon_love

Liz and Charmane,

Congratulations on becoming a forum moderator. I noticed it today, that is so cool.

Originally Posted by Liz wow! you guys look great!! i really should be using my makeup more but i never go anywhere
icon_confused.gif

Very pretty eyes Trisha :icon_love love it.

1st look

EYES:

MAC Eye Kohl - Foxy Lady

GA Star Lash - Black

2nd look

EYES:

GA Star Lash - Black

Originally Posted by lilla Liz and Charmane,
Congratulations on becoming a forum moderator. I noticed it today, that is so cool.

Yup! They're great additions to the "Mod Squad" -
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Very helpful, sweet gals!

You know I will
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I really like it too, if you find it - let us know!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Trisha, that second look is awesome!!! It's so pretty!! :icon_love

Latest posts

Back