FOTD June 12

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle yep, takes quite some time if you don´t have the right cam and lightening (I don´t have either one of them *lol*) same here. i can never get the colors to show up in my pics. they're either more vibrant or more dramatic than it looks in the pics.
icon_confused.gif

You look so beautiful, love your eyes and eye mu
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer you all look/sound so nice!
janelle, thanks for sharing those pics! i'm glad it wasn't so bad. you look hot
wink.gif

today was my day off, so i played with my makeup. i am FAR from photogenic, so i took at least 50 (not even joking), but i got tired and angry, so i took the last pic that was taken. i look SO bad LOL!

Me.jpg

Pic922.jpg

FACE

stila illuminating liquid foundation in 40 watt

mac moistureblend concealer in nw20

nars lovejoy blush with a little nars orgasm in there

mary kay pressed powder in ivory

EYES

revlon wet/dry quad in sandstorm (the only good eyeshadow i have)

lancome khol in black ebony

clinique brow shaper in charcoaled

maybelline brow gel

maybelline full 'n soft in black

LIPS

mac lipstick in brew

yves saint laurent smoothing gloss in #6

okay, i'm convinced my circles don't look so bad, so i'll be getting into all the mac shadows i've been dreaming of :icon_love

hopefully i'll go shopping next week.

Janelle, you guys look so cute together. You look like you came back from the Bahamas
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I was in a rush this morning to get ready for a wedding... so I didn't take any pics - and the one I'm posting you can't see my eye mu, but oh well, you can see me anyway! lol
tongue.gif

But ... here's what I used:

FACE:

MAC Fix+ Spray

MAC Moistureblend in NC42

MAC Blot Powder

MAC Blushcreme in Pleasureful

EYES:

UD Primer Potion

MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing as a base

MAC e/s in Llama - inner lid

MAC e/s in D'Bohemia - center lid

MAC e/s in Brun - outer V and crease

MAC Powerpoint liner in Buried Treasure

CD Diorshow WP Mascara in Black

LIPS:

MAC Lipliner in Whirl

MAC Lipstick in Rio Babe

MAC Lipstick in VGV - after we ate and the other stuff wore off.... lol

Here's me & Leo.... would've been a cute pic if he wasn't making a weird face!!!!! ARRRRGH!!!

Originally Posted by lilla Janelle, you guys look so cute together. You look like you came back from the Bahamas
icon_smile.gif
I WISH!!!! lol Ty hun!
wink.gif

Thanks for all the sweet comments!! And T, you are too much!!! LMAO!!! Yup, it's a UFO... the MuT UFO that follwed me there to keep their alien light ray beamed on me at all times to make sure that my makeup didn't run off my face in the 90 degree weather!!!
wink.gif
And as far as Leo, I think he's a little afraid of the bride, so that was his "Oh my god I hope this is over before she beats me" face. LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle Trisha-I am really running out of compliments for your eye looks. beautiful as ALWAYS!
Janelle-you really look hot. I love love love that pink (or is it peach? I´m sorta colorblind *lol*) shirt you´re wearing. and I can only guess, but your b/f is CUTE! (*haha* he looks a little scared in the pic)

Jen-you go girl! as for saying you´re not fotogenic...WHAT? The eye pic is fabulous and you have such pretty eyes, but I can tell you look exhausted in the first pic *lol* you think 50 pics is a lot? honestly I always take like 100 to find one I don´t have anything to critisize about.
rolleyes.gif

Thanks! That was the 'found it at the last minute' shirt I got at Sears the night before w/ a GC that I've had since XMas that I never used... LOL It's a coral color - guess it works for me, b/c I got a lot of compliments on the color... and it was even on Sale!! Who knew!? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back