FOTD June 18th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle ok here´s me AGAIN
icon_rolleyes.gif
. I went over to my friend Vicky´s and we had a few drinks and did each other´s makeup, just for fun. I did my "signature" makeup on her (pastel colors) and she did hers (smokey eyes, kinda heavy blush) on me.
I kinda did the same look I stole from trisha the other day on her (in addition to that, MAC Post Punk glitter eyeliner, Roseland blush and some of her pink Jill Sander Lipgloss). it was easy to make her look pretty though-her skin is flawless!

she used her e/s on me-they´re all from artdeco (european brand I think), pink-brown blush and some pink maybelline lipstick.

we both turned out looking totally different than we usually do-she had application techniques I never did before (like lining only the outer half of lower and upper lashline).

btw, I turned her into a future MAC addict.
wink.gif
I had to write down all the colors I used on her and she´ll even book a MAC makeover right after mine (which is in 2 weeks). ladies, lets turn all our girlfriends into addicts too and one day MAC will take over the world
hahaha.gif
so here´s the pics (sorry, we got a lil picture crazy *gg*)

Andrea you little sex kitten you,lolYou are too cute
biggrin.gif
Oh and thanks to your beautiful fotd ,i just bought the hyper real foundation and i love it!!!!I also got the mac foundation brush.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks for the idea!

icon_rolleyes.gif
. I went over to my friend Vicky´s and we had a few drinks and did each other´s makeup, just for fun. I did my "signature" makeup on her (pastel colors) and she did hers (smokey eyes, kinda heavy blush) on me.
I kinda did the same look I stole from trisha the other day on her (in addition to that, MAC Post Punk glitter eyeliner, Roseland blush and some of her pink Jill Sander Lipgloss). it was easy to make her look pretty though-her skin is flawless!

she used her e/s on me-they´re all from artdeco (european brand I think), pink-brown blush and some pink maybelline lipstick.

we both turned out looking totally different than we usually do-she had application techniques I never did before (like lining only the outer half of lower and upper lashline).

wink.gif
I had to write down all the colors I used on her and she´ll even book a MAC makeover right after mine (which is in 2 weeks). ladies, lets turn all our girlfriends into addicts too and one day MAC will take over the world
hahaha.gif

hey i turned my boyfriend into one
biggrin.gif
hes completly in love with the lipbalm. i carry one in my purse for him one in my car one in his car and hes got like 10 he keeps in random places~work,livingroom,basement, garage, by his drums, ect.

Omigosh...all of you ladies look super gorgeous today! Love all the pics!

Andrea, I hope you and your friend went out on the town to show off your beautiful faces. I exceptionally loved the third picture of just you. You looked stunning.

icon_rolleyes.gif

wink.gif
hahaha.gif

stick with the smokey eyes! i LUFF IT! and i think everyone else does too
wink.gif

andrea, picture with you eating cookie (i think it is a cookie) could be in some magazine ad or something. great!

OMG!!! Everyone looks great!

Midgard - love your color choices!! And I agree, you have great brows!!!

Ashley - Both looks are Hot! You did Trisha's so well, and greens are definitely your color. Plus... that HAIR!!!
smile.gif

Trisha - I really like this one... kinda green looking, kinda tan... very pretty!

Andrea - all the pics are fabulous!!! You should just be a model already & get us all tickets to your red carpet events!
wink.gif
I agree with the girls, the cookie pic is definitely print-worthy! You guys look awesome!

Lauryn - charge those batteries!!! You have such pretty eyes - we need to see more! Great color on you!
wink.gif

trisha...oh you have such beautiful eyes...love your all looks, it's amazing how many colours you can use!i'm so jealous
wink.gif

Originally Posted by angelina007 trisha...oh you have such beautiful eyes...love your all looks, it's amazing how many colours you can use!i'm so jealous
wink.gif
Have you seen her notepad?? It's totally DROOL - WORTHY!
icon_eek.gif

I must say, all you ladies are looking / sounding so gorgeous
icon_exclaim.gif
Stayed home today so no makeup at all.

Trish, love your FOTD colors. What color could be substituted for Olive Groove (must of been a MAC LE color)? Would Stila carry a similar color?

thanks everybody for the sweet comments, I had so much fun yesterday
wink.gif

Gwen-I officially love you. glad you like Hyper Real-I don´t have the MAC foundation brush but I´m sure HR works even better with a high quality brush

bejb 1011, you really turned your BOYFRIEND into a MAC lover? how cool!!!!

Nicolet-no I went home like that, washed it off and went to bed cause I have to study today. but Vicky actually went to bed like that cause she wanted to look like that in the morning too-but she just called, it all came off
tongue.gif

Vanilly sky, yes it´s a cookie. this was my "i´m trying to be sexy"-pic
hahaha.gif

oh yeah I forgot,

Lauryn, that pic is fab, get some new batteries and show us more!
wink.gif

Trisha, love that "safari" green look. I really dunno what to say, your eye mu always looks perfect and every color looks good on you. I´m almost speachless
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Have you seen her notepad?? It's totally DROOL - WORTHY!
icon_eek.gif
yes i have
icon_exclaim.gif
its something impossible for me to have such a big amount of cosmetics...i would do everything for something like that
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mac@40 Wow Midgard
icon_exclaim.gif
Lovely combination of colors
icon_exclaim.gif
Thank you! :icon_love

icon_rolleyes.gif

wink.gif
hahaha.gif

Wow, that looks more than great, love the smokey eyes! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Arielle bejb 1011, you really turned your BOYFRIEND into a MAC lover? how cool!!!! i know. i think i deserve an academy award or something
smile.gif
he thinks hes cool walking around with his lipbalm stick.

Back