FOTD June 18th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi, this is my face of the day:

face:

biotherm sense matte foundation

kanebo concealer

mac select powder

mac beauty powder smooth harmony

eyes:

collage20tx.jpg

lips:

mac brew l/s

mac lipglass spirited

that looks great! kind of like a smokey look.

and you have the infamous brew lipstick!! lucky!

Originally Posted by Liz and you have the infamous brew lipstick!! lucky! yes, i loooove nude colors
smile.gif

lovely! that looks so mysterious, and your brows scream GLAM !!:icon_love

so I was gonna do an all neutral FOTD with brown and bronze e/s. but I still had to throw a little color in there
biggrin.gif

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

BB Creamy Concealer+Blemish Cover Stick

MAC Blot Powder

Blush: Cover Girl Cheekers in Pretty Peach

EYES:

MAC f/l Frostlite lower inner rims

MAC e/s Vanilla on browbone

MAC e/s Goldbit browbone highlight

H&M e/s Ginger Brown (shimmery bronze) on lid

MAC e/s Mulch in crease

Wet´n´Wild Mega Liner Liquid e/l #863 (metallic teal) top lashline

MAC eye kohl Teddy on lower lashline

MF 2000 Calorie mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/g Fine China

Everyone looks beautiful!! Midgard, that is so pretty!

Andrea, you look stunning, as usual!!

I have 2 looks today!! w00t! and LOTS of pictures for you guys.

The first look, I attempted Trisha's look from acouple days ago (which was then copied by Andrea...), with what I had of course LoL

I used:

Stilife paint - base

Beautiful Iris all over

Milani's Enchanment on lid

Shimmermoss in crease

Nylon highlight

Meadowland lining bottom.

My look for today:

Meadowland inner

shimmermoss outer

Milani's blue ice crease

Shade f/l as liner on top and bottom

Loreal's super lustrous lipgloss in Pink Afterglow

Then some pics I took outside
smile.gif

I was a total CAMWHORE today LoL

you did a great job on copying Trisha´s look, Ash. I like it how it turned out similar on everyone of us 3 but yet different cause we all used different colors.

Like the 2nd one too of course, is there any MAC green or turqouise e/s you don´t have *lol* these shades definitely work for you!

and you wanted to show off your nailpolish too, right? barbie pink...love it. I love anything pink. and I love your hair too :icon_love

enough with the compliments now. this is turning into an I-love-Ash-post
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle you did a great job on copying Trisha´s look, Ash. I like it how it turned out similar on everyone of us 3 but yet different cause we all used different colors.
Like the 2nd one too of course, is there any MAC green or turqouise e/s you don´t have *lol* these shades definitely work for you!

and you wanted to show off your nailpolish too, right? barbie pink...love it. I love anything pink. and I love your hair too :icon_love

enough with the compliments now. this is turning into an I-love-Ash-post
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah I Totally love the Barbie Pink nailpolish LoL
thanks so much, I <3 you too, Andrea!! :icon_love

eye0617.jpg

MAC:

swish, tempting and retrospeck.. sorry this is the only one that came out before the batteries died.. grr!

thank you soooo much andrea and ash! arielle, i love your fotd! you are sooo pretty :icon_love and your face has the perfect proportions!

and ash, i love your fotds too, especially the one with shimmermoss, so summery! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Trisha Gorgeous girlies! Ash i love how my look turned out on you too! x
Heres my simple look:

EYES:

MAC Eyeshadows - Olive Groove, Greensmoke, Humid, & Goldbit

MAC Fluidline - Sweet Sage

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

wow trisha! i always love your looks, although you call this one "simple"! :icon_love

Looking great girls! I love how the teal eyeliner looked with the bronze e/s Andrea.

Andrea - looks stunning doll! Love the teal/bronze combo.

Ash - love both of your looks. Keep taking those pics!

Lauryn - looks great! Envious of your eyes.

Trisha - nothing simple about that FOTD. You look fab as always!

face: moistureblend nc15, flirt! aloha blush~the orgasm clone~ gold magic bronzer stick or whatever it is the new mac bronzer stick on cheeks blended in

eyes: meadowland everywhere~holy crap is this bright~ bagatelle in crease and brule to highlite inner v and browbone and to tonedown meadow land mascara x on upper lashes. i didnt line bottom rim i think id be too dramatic for day maybe tonight ill line it

lips: flash of flesh lipglass

Originally Posted by Trisha Gorgeous girlies! Ash i love how my look turned out on you too! x
Heres my simple look:

EYES:

MAC Eyeshadows - Olive Groove, Greensmoke, Humid, & Goldbit

MAC Fluidline - Sweet Sage

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

All your make ups are really beautyful

ok here´s me AGAIN
icon_rolleyes.gif
. I went over to my friend Vicky´s and we had a few drinks and did each other´s makeup, just for fun. I did my "signature" makeup on her (pastel colors) and she did hers (smokey eyes, kinda heavy blush) on me.

I kinda did the same look I stole from trisha the other day on her (in addition to that, MAC Post Punk glitter eyeliner, Roseland blush and some of her pink Jill Sander Lipgloss). it was easy to make her look pretty though-her skin is flawless!

she used her e/s on me-they´re all from artdeco (european brand I think), pink-brown blush and some pink maybelline lipstick.

we both turned out looking totally different than we usually do-she had application techniques I never did before (like lining only the outer half of lower and upper lashline).

btw, I turned her into a future MAC addict.
wink.gif
I had to write down all the colors I used on her and she´ll even book a MAC makeover right after mine (which is in 2 weeks). ladies, lets turn all our girlfriends into addicts too and one day MAC will take over the world
hahaha.gif
so here´s the pics (sorry, we got a lil picture crazy *gg*)

Originally Posted by Arielle ok here´s me AGAIN
icon_rolleyes.gif
. I went over to my friend Vicky´s and we had a few drinks and did each other´s makeup, just for fun. I did my "signature" makeup on her (pastel colors) and she did hers (smokey eyes, kinda heavy blush) on me.
I kinda did the same look I stole from trisha the other day on her (in addition to that, MAC Post Punk glitter eyeliner, Roseland blush and some of her pink Jill Sander Lipgloss). it was easy to make her look pretty though-her skin is flawless!

she used her e/s on me-they´re all from artdeco (european brand I think), pink-brown blush and some pink maybelline lipstick.

we both turned out looking totally different than we usually do-she had application techniques I never did before (like lining only the outer half of lower and upper lashline).

btw, I turned her into a future MAC addict.
wink.gif
I had to write down all the colors I used on her and she´ll even book a MAC makeover right after mine (which is in 2 weeks). ladies, lets turn all our girlfriends into addicts too and one day MAC will take over the world
hahaha.gif
so here´s the pics (sorry, we got a lil picture crazy *gg*)

You both look GORGEOUS!! You look lovely with the darker eye!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:icon_love

Latest posts

Back