FOTD thought

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls, I already posted this on FOTD March 16th but thought it needed it's own thread so it didn't get overlooked....

Great eye looks girls! Has anyone every thought of doing attachments in steps as you are applying your eye look for the day. I think it would be great to see from start to finish all layed out in individual steps. That way we could maybe see some different techniques from everyone. Let me know what you think. I know it would be time consuming, maybe a weekend thing. Bare to Bling!

<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Originally Posted by tylda1969 Hey girls, I already posted this on FOTD March 16th but thought it needed it's own thread so it didn't get overlooked....

Great eye looks girls! Has anyone every thought of doing attachments in steps as you are applying your eye look for the day. I think it would be great to see from start to finish all layed out in individual steps. That way we could maybe see some different techniques from everyone. Let me know what you think. I know it would be time consuming, maybe a weekend thing. Bare to Bling!

<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

I love this idea Tylda! Maybe we can all do it one weekend? I know I'd love to see how Trisha does hers!! She uses so many colors of e/s and I look at her fotd and try to figure what is where, but I'm not having much luck! LOL Whaddya' say gals?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think its a fab idea too! Even if people can't take pics.. how about we set up a "how to do it" thread in the FOTD forum. And we can all post techniques, ideas we use. For example i always do my e/s the same way. I've usualyl 4 colours. One for brow bone, one for lid, one for crease & once for inner corners. There has to be better ways to do your e/s than that so i'd love to know about them!

All in favour of a techniques/ideas thread in the FOTD forum shout I!

Originally Posted by Laura I think its a fab idea too! Even if people can't take pics.. how about we set up a "how to do it" thread in the FOTD forum. And we can all post techniques, ideas we use. For example i always do my e/s the same way. I've usualyl 4 colours. One for brow bone, one for lid, one for crease & once for inner corners. There has to be better ways to do your e/s than that so i'd love to know about them!
All in favour of a techniques/ideas thread in the FOTD forum shout I!

I !!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

and trisha I REALLY wanna see how you do yours - so you better get un-lazy for this one!!! LOL
tongue.gif

Ok that 2 votes, you & me! I'll make a sticky thread in the FOTD forum so & we can all give instructions on how we do our e/s!

Originally Posted by Laura Ok that 2 votes, you & me! I'll make a sticky thread in the FOTD forum so & we can all give instructions on how we do our e/s! Do your thing, Chickie! Sounds good! I'll try & do one tomorrow since I'm off - but I really have no special techniques! LOL But we'll give it a shot! We can have our own MUT "Making Faces" online book! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

BOTH! Whichever you prefer girlie. We'll book you in for the other look then on your next day off after this one!!

Latest posts

Back