Found a HG Nude Lipliner!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know everybody has different pigmentation in their lips but i just wanted to come on & rave about my new HG nude lipliner! Its Rimmel Exagerrate Liner in Get up & Go. I bought it a few months back, tried it once & didn't think much of it but i found it this morning & tried it & i'm in love. Its PERFECT! I've never used anything on my lips that matched them so well..

K, rave over
biggrin.gif

Well done Laura! It took me a while to find my HG lipliner. I'd tried MAC spice and it didn't fit with my liptone. I tried a few others, and then had my MU at the Stila counter where Trisha works by a visiting MA called Ian. He used their #9 lipliner on me and I think I must've worn it everyday since. I love it so much that I went on the Stila website to find out which lipsticks they recommend to use with it and I bought one of those today too.

Lea

XxX

Awesome Laura! I love it when I finally find my HG items & am glad you found your HG Nude Lip Liner. I'll check this out soon.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Lea, i love #9 too and #16. both are more or less the same colour as my lips! But i can guarantee you'll love Rose and/or Pink Glaze lipliners when we get them!!
xxx

I'll have to try #16. I've got #14, and #18 and I don't really use either very much. I think I can probably guarantee me getting the glaze liners when they come out, especially if they don't drag on your skin.
Lea

XxX

Originally Posted by Lealabell I'll have to try #16. I've got #14, and #18 and I don't really use either very much. I think I can probably guarantee me getting the glaze liners when they come out, especially if they don't drag on your skin.
Lea

XxX

They are available now on their online site
icon_cheesygrin.gif
http://www.stilacosmetics.com/templa...CT_ID=PROD7432

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 They are available now on their online site
icon_cheesygrin.gif
http://www.stilacosmetics.com/templa...CT_ID=PROD7432

Thanks Janelle, unfortunately they don't ship to the UK so all I get to do is look at them. Trisha is really good though and she let's me know when they get stuff in or she saves it for me when they do. If they had awards for the best SA/MA then Trisha would win hands down.
Lea

XxX

Originally Posted by Lealabell Thanks Janelle, unfortunately they don't ship to the UK so all I get to do is look at them. Trisha is really good though and she let's me know when they get stuff in or she saves it for me when they do. If they had awards for the best SA/MA then Trisha would win hands down.
Lea

XxX

Oh... thats too bad... but then Trisha wouldn't get the sales 'points' either - so maybe its just better to wait!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Maybe you should write to Stila and tell them of their stellar SA! maybe they'll recognize her efforts with a nice little reward
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey guys.. I used benefit's lip liner called POSH and it was perfect for peach/nude. I think it would go great with that NARS Orgasm gloss. If you are ever around a bene counter, try the lip and eyeliners, I really love them. They also have a hot pink liner and coral, really nice colors. My HG lipliner is Cosmo, it goes perfect with lipsticks like MAC Snob and Pink Plaid. A cheaper version is Prestige's Love, it's almost the same thing.
icon_biggrin.gif

That's great, Laura!
smile.gif
My HG nude lipliner is Prestige Oak. I've been through 3 or so now, and I've got one in waiting. I won't be without it.

Latest posts

Back