Quantcast

Foundation Chart

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
This is great!, a very usefull tool to have because there are way too many foundations and shades out there to figure out.

Reaction score
Was browsing through some old posts and thought that this one should be bumped up. Very good info!

Reaction score
good info to know. takes the guesswork out of trying on foundations.

Reaction score
Thanks for bumping this thread up. Great info....Wish my printer is working so I can have this printed out...

Reaction score
Click HERE for the link to the site where that chart came from. I think its been updated since TinyD posted it last year. There's also a new function where you can choose the foundation you want & it will list which shade suits which colouring etc..!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Click HERE for the link to the site where that chart came from. I think its been updated since TinyD posted it last year. There's also a new function where you can choose the foundation you want & it will list which shade suits which colouring etc..! What a great site!!! thanks for linking it!

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for digging this up, there is a lot of info in that! I am interested in the updated version, since some of those have been discontinued and new ones have been released.

Latest posts