foundation primer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are the benefits of a foundation primer? I'm not sure if I need one. How do they work?

:icon_love I use one every now & then maybe like 3-4 times a week..- I use Laura Geller's "spackle" - to me, it sorta fills in any little imperfections you may have, so once you apply your foundation over it - it looks and blends on a lot smoother for a more polished look...

Originally Posted by fiji What are the benefits of a foundation primer? I'm not sure if I need one. How do they work?

I just started using the BE bare minerals foundation so I don't use a primer. I think its supposed to help even out your skin so its like you have a new canvas to work on. It also help the foundation stay on better. I am certainly no makeup expert. I'm sure you'll hear from a lot of the other girls who use it and really know what they are doing.

Originally Posted by fiji What are the benefits of a foundation primer? I'm not sure if I need one. How do they work?

Originally Posted by fiji What are the benefits of a foundation primer? I'm not sure if I need one. How do they work? I use philosophy's the present. It helps my makeup last longer and go on more smoother!
icon_cool.gif

I only reecently started using Laura Mercier's Foundation Primer but i think that has been the cause of my breakouts as it clogging my pores. A primer is meant to prime the skin, so foundation applies more smoother as Karen has already mentioned! But beware which one you try, i'm very hesitant about trying others now that i know the LM clogged my pores & made me breakout

Latest posts

Back