Foundations -An Extensive Guide & what do YOU use??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi girls,

Found this article on an irish site and thought some of ye MAKE-UP LOVERS might like to read it!

The job of any foundation is to give an appearance of flawless skin - not to dramatically alter its colour in order to give a tanned appearance, guaranteed only to make you look like you've been tangoed. However with a multitude of products on the market promoted by airbrushed ex-soap stars and scientific make-up mumbo jumbo, it's hard to know where to start.

From the high priced to the high street, make-up artist Paula Fay has trawled through the cream of the cream foundations and got stuck into the sticks on a mission to rid the country of the orange lined jaw syndrome.

It goes without saying – always test a foundation before buying it. This doesn't mean you just rub some into you hand, hold it up to the glaring store lights and think it'll be ok. A little more time spent on the selection process will save you money in the long run.

Firstly, take into account your skin type. This will affect what type of foundation you should use. If you have oily skin look for an oil free foundation such as Bobbi Brown Essentials Oil Free foundation or Estée Lauder's Double Wear foundation. Combination skins should go for products, such as Adaptive by Lancome, which help to balance out oily and dry patches. Creamy liquid foundations or stick foundations tend to suit normal to dry skins. Giorgio Armani's Ultra Light Weight liquid foundation provides a subtle finish whilst covering imperfections. A liquid foundation will create a sheer to medium coverage whereas a stick foundation will offer more coverage to create a polished look.Mac's popular Studio Tech will conceal most glaring flaws.

To find a right colour, be brave and go shopping without makeup (actually surprisingly refreshing) so there is a clear base on which to try the foundations – make up artist Paula Fay recommends blending a small amount onto your cheek and jaw. It is always a good idea to get a professional guidance choosing a formula and shade. However, the cosmetics stands in department stores can be extremely intimidating, even the most seasoned shoppers can find themselves talked into a later regretted sale. A handy line to remember that I myself use – just tell them that you are going to see how it wears on your skin before buying (this line can also be used for perfumes and creams). It also makes you sound as though you know what you're talking about! When in the daylight, if it's the right colour, you'll barely be able to see it as it should blend right into your skin colour.

Now, although you have your perfect type and shade, the foundation will be worthless unless it is applied correctly. Here are a few quick steps from Paula Fay for instant success:

1. If using liquid foundations, shake the bottle vigorously before applying

2. Either use a disposable white triangular synthetic sponge or your fingertips

3. Start with less foundation then you need as it is easier to add more than remove it

4. First apply foundation to the centre of the face and blend towards the edges, assuring even coverage

5. Blend gently and carefully especially around the nose, mouth and jaw.

6. Do not apply foundation on eyelids or under your eyes – you should apply concealer instead to these sensitive areas

Some of the latest foundations to come out on the market, for example Maybelline's Wonder Finish and Cashmere Perfect by L'Oreal, set to a powder finish, eliminating the need for added powder. Benefit's Play Sticks are a handy 3-in-1 concealer, foundation and powder – an essential hand bag space saver.

If not using these, set foundation with a powder puff and translucent powder, pressing firmly yet gently onto your foundation. Brush off any excess with a powder brush. Paula Fay recommends a sheer loose powder, check out the excellent Bobbi Brown range. Generally avoid white coloured powders, as these will drain the colour from your face. Instead, use a yellow toned powder that will help to warm the complexion.

Advertising campaigns tend to convince us, the consumer, that there is one ultimate product that once discovered, will transform our lives. The one true life time foundation is an enigma. Make-up has developed into a multi-million Dollar/Euro research business industry with new technologies emerging constantly. This time last year Maybelline's Wonder Finish wasn't on the shelves, yet it's a great product. If you've found a foundation that suits you still try new ones out. Your skin will change with age and also foundation finishes, from matte to dewy, vary with fashion.

By: Jessica Majekodunmi and Paula Fay, www.fashion.ie

Great article!

I see that Adaptive was chosen for combination skin. I agree!
smile.gif
I also recommend Chanel Double Perfection Liquid for oilier-skinned gals.

Originally Posted by laura127 Hi girls,
Found this article on an irish site and thought some of ye MAKE-UP LOVERS might like to read it!

The job of any foundation is to give an appearance of flawless skin - not to dramatically alter its colour in order to give a tanned appearance, guaranteed only to make you look like you've been tangoed. However with a multitude of products on the market promoted by airbrushed ex-soap stars and scientific make-up mumbo jumbo, it's hard to know where to start.

From the high priced to the high street, make-up artist Paula Fay has trawled through the cream of the cream foundations and got stuck into the sticks on a mission to rid the country of the orange lined jaw syndrome.

It goes without saying – always test a foundation before buying it. This doesn't mean you just rub some into you hand, hold it up to the glaring store lights and think it'll be ok. A little more time spent on the selection process will save you money in the long run.

Firstly, take into account your skin type. This will affect what type of foundation you should use. If you have oily skin look for an oil free foundation such as Bobbi Brown Essentials Oil Free foundation or Estée Lauder's Double Wear foundation. Combination skins should go for products, such as Adaptive by Lancome, which help to balance out oily and dry patches. Creamy liquid foundations or stick foundations tend to suit normal to dry skins. Giorgio Armani's Ultra Light Weight liquid foundation provides a subtle finish whilst covering imperfections. A liquid foundation will create a sheer to medium coverage whereas a stick foundation will offer more coverage to create a polished look.Mac's popular Studio Tech will conceal most glaring flaws.

To find a right colour, be brave and go shopping without makeup (actually surprisingly refreshing) so there is a clear base on which to try the foundations – make up artist Paula Fay recommends blending a small amount onto your cheek and jaw. It is always a good idea to get a professional guidance choosing a formula and shade. However, the cosmetics stands in department stores can be extremely intimidating, even the most seasoned shoppers can find themselves talked into a later regretted sale. A handy line to remember that I myself use – just tell them that you are going to see how it wears on your skin before buying (this line can also be used for perfumes and creams). It also makes you sound as though you know what you're talking about! When in the daylight, if it's the right colour, you'll barely be able to see it as it should blend right into your skin colour.

Now, although you have your perfect type and shade, the foundation will be worthless unless it is applied correctly. Here are a few quick steps from Paula Fay for instant success:

3. Start with less foundation then you need as it is easier to add more than remove it

4. First apply foundation to the centre of the face and blend towards the edges, assuring even coverage

6. Do not apply foundation on eyelids or under your eyes – you should apply concealer instead to these sensitive areas

Some of the latest foundations to come out on the market, for example Maybelline's Wonder Finish and Cashmere Perfect by L'Oreal, set to a powder finish, eliminating the need for added powder. Benefit's Play Sticks are a handy 3-in-1 concealer, foundation and powder – an essential hand bag space saver.

If not using these, set foundation with a powder puff and translucent powder, pressing firmly yet gently onto your foundation. Brush off any excess with a powder brush. Paula Fay recommends a sheer loose powder, check out the excellent Bobbi Brown range. Generally avoid white coloured powders, as these will drain the colour from your face. Instead, use a yellow toned powder that will help to warm the complexion.

Advertising campaigns tend to convince us, the consumer, that there is one ultimate product that once discovered, will transform our lives. The one true life time foundation is an enigma. Make-up has developed into a multi-million Dollar/Euro research business industry with new technologies emerging constantly. This time last year Maybelline's Wonder Finish wasn't on the shelves, yet it's a great product. If you've found a foundation that suits you still try new ones out. Your skin will change with age and also foundation finishes, from matte to dewy, vary with fashion.

By: Jessica Majekodunmi and Paula Fay, Fashion.ie

Loved this article. It's really useful!So far my favs are

High end- Joey New York Pure Pores Foundation (unbeatable- it's skin in a jar- lol)

Low end- Almay lasting foundation (this stuff stays!!! And smoothes skin tone very well)

KittSkyFish, we must have SO much to talk about coz i LOVE Chanel DP Liquid foundation too!!! Must get chatting with you properly soon, i havent been around much lately coz of work
smile.gif

smile.gif
Girl, you're still awake??? Isn't it like 1:00 a.m. where you're at??? LOL!

Originally Posted by laura127 KittSkyFish, we must have SO much to talk about coz i LOVE Chanel DP Liquid foundation too!!! Must get chatting with you properly soon, i havent been around much lately coz of work
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish
smile.gif
Girl, you're still awake??? Isn't it like 1:00 a.m. where you're at??? LOL! LMAO! It was 12midnight when i posted that alright! I was jus back from my friends house. We were watching Along Came Polly on dvd. OMG, its hilarious!So tell me, what do you use for skincare & makeup? Considering we have the same interests in MANY things, i'd love to know. Maybe i'm missing out on a fab cleanser!

Oh, man. You don't want to know my skincare routine!
eek.gif
Okay...you talked me into telling you...lol!

Cleansing - After years of trying high-end/low end, I finally have a Holy Grail cleansing routine: DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, rinsed then followed by DHC Mild Soap paired with The Wondercloth. This combination leaves my pores very clean and it doesn't irritate my skin. I highly recommend this combo to anyone who is prone to clogged pores.

Toner - Another DHC product. I love their Mild Lotion. It really does help keep my skin soft and it balances my pH after cleansing.

Serum - the horrendously expensive La Mer Lifting Serum + Intensifier. I wrote a review on this recently. It's really all that and a bag of chips, but the price is seriously twisted.
mad.gif

Moisturizer (night) - Awake Skin Renovation. Very hydrating! I also love Shiseido moisturizers, like Bio-Performance. Also RoC Deep Wrinkle Treatment is excellent. I started using that every other night and it seems to be doing something other than just smell funny.

Eyecream - Awake Skin Renovation Eye - this is the richest cream I've ever used around my eye area. I still feel moisturized when I wake up. Another high-end product, but this jar should last about a year. You really need the teeniest bit for it to work.

This is just chapter 1. My hubbie is trying to get me out the door, so I'll write more later.

Chapter 2....makeup. LOL!!

Bye!

Originally Posted by laura127 LMAO! It was 12midnight when i posted that alright! I was jus back from my friends house. We were watching Along Came Polly on dvd. OMG, its hilarious!So tell me, what do you use for skincare & makeup? Considering we have the same interests in MANY things, i'd love to know. Maybe i'm missing out on a fab cleanser!

Aw yay! Cant wait for chapter 2! Have a nice day girlie, talk soon
smile.gif

Laura, you know you're going to have to tell me what your favorites are!
wink.gif

Chapter 2 - Makeup

I should have said in my earlier post that I have normal to slightly combo skin. Nothing too extreme, of which I'm really fortunate. I'm attracted to makeup brands because of their image. I know I'm a marketing victim in the worst way, but I love the luxurious feel of high-end packaging and the way the whole product presentation has such style. For that reason alone, I'm a huge fan of YSL, and to a lesser degree Chanel. YSL of course has great products and I wouldn't use a brand for style alone, but man...the whole image is right up my alley. Brands that I love for their quality above style are Trish McEvoy, Laura Mercier, Lancome (foundations, some sun products), NARS and Awake. Awake really has great color products and foundations; it's too bad that they're so unknown. And I use other brands but the ones listed are my mainstays.

Did I say I love YSL's style?
wink.gif

My skin is very clear, but I still love to wear foundation because it gives my fair skin a porcelain finish. And also because I'm a product 'ho, but I we won't talk about that...much. My favorite foundations change day by day because I like a lot of variety. Favorites so far are (of course) YSL Teinte Mat Purete, which is a lot like Lancome Adaptive which I wear also, and Becca Luminous Skin Color + Becca Stick Foundation. I will appreciate Becca more when the weather cools and the humidity drops, but I can still pull it off now. I love it because the finish is just so gosh durn beautiful. I'm really tempted to give L'Oreal's Cashmere Perfect foundation a try, but it has no sunscreen. YSL makes a similar foundation but there isn't a good shade match. Feh.

Now I'll go quickly for the rest of the face...

Eye shadow:

Besides YSL, I love the quality of Laura Mercier, Trish McEvoy, Awake and Nars. And Guerlain Divinora. Those shades go on so creamy for being a powder. Excellent!

Mascara: Maybelline Full n' Soft and YSL Faux Cils.

Lips: YSL Rouge Pur, Rouge Pur Transparent, Rouge Vibration but NOT that stinkin' Rouge Personnel. Too dry. Their glosses are good but the color selection does NOT impress me. Other lipsticks are Chanel Infrarouge and Nars. For glosses, I LOVE, Adore and COVET Chanel Glossimers. They're thick, shiny and have great color. Also they smell like nothin'. Other than that, I love Nars Lip Lacquers, YSL Lip Balms, Laura Mercier Glaces, and lo' and behold - Palladio Herbal Lip Glosses. These are so awsome and only $3.99.

Blush: Used to be a fan of Nars. Still am, but Chanel ousted Nars from the top seat in my collection. Chanel's colors apply better, wear longer and are much more ...pretty...on. I am NOT a fan of Orgasm. *ducking*
redface.gif
I also love Awake blushes, Stila Convertible Colors and their new Rouge Pots. YSL Puff Blushes are great, but the packaging is lousy.

Bronzers: Depends on my mood. Sue Devitt, Chantecaille and Nars have all worked bronze wonders on my skin.

NOW---WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES???
biggrin.gif

WOAH Kitty, thats SOME reading. I honestly only just popped in so i havent had a time to read it, but i'll be back to you in a few days after reading with a FULL response on what i use!
smile.gif

I love the Revlon Colorstay foundation! It stays on all day long. As for the correct way to apply foundation, I read the article, but I have to apply my foundation on my eyelids followed by loose powder. My eyeshadow stays on better that way. I have thought about trying a different brand of foundation, but just not sure what to try. I have some Avon foundation, but just have not tried it yet. Kind of nervous about it. I know the Revlon works great and I love it. I am not too big on change, but I looking too change my makeup style. The colors I wear. I just bought some new colors of eyeshadows, but have not used them yet either. As for cleansers, I have searched high and low for best cleanser for me. It took me years, but a few months ago, I found the absolute best cleanser! They are from Avon. The Anew product line. I use the ones for oily skin. My skin has never felt so clean and fresh after cleansing. I get the warm feeling as described on the web site about makeup and skin care. I have never had a cleanser do that before. I have a question.... I have both the cream cleanser and the oxygenated cleanser, would it be good to use both and which one first if so? Thanks for any help, Anita

Originally Posted by coolcat1022 I love the Revlon Colorstay foundation! It stays on all day long. As for the correct way to apply foundation, I read the article, but I have to apply my foundation on my eyelids followed by loose powder. My eyeshadow stays on better that way. I have thought about trying a different brand of foundation, but just not sure what to try. I have some Avon foundation, but just have not tried it yet. Kind of nervous about it. I know the Revlon works great and I love it. I am not too big on change, but I looking too change my makeup style. The colors I wear. I just bought some new colors of eyeshadows, but have not used them yet either. As for cleansers, I have searched high and low for best cleanser for me. It took me years, but a few months ago, I found the absolute best cleanser! They are from Avon. The Anew product line. I use the ones for oily skin. My skin has never felt so clean and fresh after cleansing. I get the warm feeling as described on the web site about makeup and skin care. I have never had a cleanser do that before. I have a question.... I have both the cream cleanser and the oxygenated cleanser, would it be good to use both and which one first if so? Thanks for any help, Anita My favorite STAY PUT foundation is by Almay! It's called Almay Amazing lasting makeup and it works so well that I use it as a base for my eyeshadow. No powder needed. It's as good or better as many high end foundations that I've sampled. As far as your Avon question, you should ask Kage_scupoftea ... she sells it. I believe ShoeDiva does too.! Have fun experiementing with makeup. One of my surprise discoveries has been dark purple eyeliner. Looks neat with blue eyes. I also like a white eyeliner for an eye opening effect. Tc Cali

Hi Anita! Glad to hear that you're having great luck with Avon's Anew cleanser for oilier skin. I guess it's the oxygenated cleanser, right? In regards to your question about using both Anew cleansers in your daily routine (cream and oxygenated), I would say use one or the other. You're not going to get any more benefits from using both. If you want to make use of the cream cleanser, then maybe use it in the morning in place of the oxygenated cleanser.
smile.gif

I use two different products for cleansing, but one product is a makeup remover and the other is a traditional cleanser. Makeup removers are meant to soften, then break down makeup and sunblock buildup on skin. They don't usually do a complete job of rinsing off the skin, so a separate cleanser is advised as a follow-up.

HTH!!

Originally Posted by coolcat1022 I love the Revlon Colorstay foundation! It stays on all day long. As for the correct way to apply foundation, I read the article, but I have to apply my foundation on my eyelids followed by loose powder. My eyeshadow stays on better that way. I have thought about trying a different brand of foundation, but just not sure what to try. I have some Avon foundation, but just have not tried it yet. Kind of nervous about it. I know the Revlon works great and I love it. I am not too big on change, but I looking too change my makeup style. The colors I wear. I just bought some new colors of eyeshadows, but have not used them yet either. As for cleansers, I have searched high and low for best cleanser for me. It took me years, but a few months ago, I found the absolute best cleanser! They are from Avon. The Anew product line. I use the ones for oily skin. My skin has never felt so clean and fresh after cleansing. I get the warm feeling as described on the web site about makeup and skin care. I have never had a cleanser do that before. I have a question.... I have both the cream cleanser and the oxygenated cleanser, would it be good to use both and which one first if so?
Thanks for any help,

Anita

FAO: Kitty (and anybody else that reads this!!!) K, here goes my skincare & make-up loves SkinCare Routine I use BOOTS No7 for most of my skincare products and i don't think they're fully available to you USA'ers yet! I use their cucumber cleansing wipes in the morning just to kind of WAKE me up! Then their cleansing lotion & moisturiser for combo/oily skin. Same routine at night except i spend longer taking off my make up. Then about twice a week i use the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask (think the name is something like that!). Make-Up Routine Foundation: AS you know already, the foundation i use mostly is Lancome Adaptive. I've tried many but keep coming back to this. Saying that, i still aint fully happy with it. I NEED to find something that will last longer on my skin. Think i might buy Chanel DP in a few weeks coz my Adaptive is nearly gone. Bronzer: I use Lancome's Star Bronzer or Estee Lauder's Amber Bronzer on a daily basis. Need to feel a bit tanned (but now too over done!) Blush: I dont have many blushes at all, actually i've only 3 that i always wear. Lancome Blush Subtil inSouffle de Rose, MAC Peachyleen & Estee Lauder Blush All Day in Rose Desire. Eyeshadows: I LOVE MAC PAINTS. I only have 3 of them though! MUST GET MORE. I use their powder eyeshadows too & have 1 15 palette filled (not many compared to some collectors but it does me fine!). Dont care for pigments at all. Mascara: Swear by either Maybelline Full N Soft or YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Lips: I rarely use lip products. If i do, i'd use L'Oreal Shine Delice in Coffee Blast or Vaseline (think its called visine over there!) So, thats me. Nothing special. I wear the same kind of make up every day but change my eyes on a daily basis.

As you have read before I use the Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Natural Beige. loose powder I use Cornsilk in Translucent eyeshadow I have mostly Avon, but I buy whatever colors I like mascara, again, I have mostly Avon, but am always looking for the perfect mascara. lash conditioner I use, whatelse, AVON eyeliner, I have all different brands pressed powder- you quessed it--AVON as for blush- I usually don't wear it, but when I do I have a no name brand and the other 3 are Revlon. What, no Avon? you might ask. there is one color I will probably get sooner or later, it's just everytime I look at the book I see something else I would rather have and since I don't wear blush much, I get the other items (always more than one). cleansers and facial creams(lotions in my case, oily skin) you know are of course, Avon. Boy, I guess you could say I love Avon, huh. It does help that my Mother sells it. I probably would not have as much of it if she didn't. That's all for now. Take care everyone! Anita

Okay I am breaking out the make-up bag now
icon_cheesygrin.gif
This is what I normally use when I do my make up, sometimes I break out the funky stuff to(but only when I go out)

Cleansers:

Clinique

1.Facial Soap

2.Clarifying Lotion2

3.Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Foundation:

Gerda Spillmann (I get this from a beauty supplier)

Color is named Weekend (this stuff covers everything but not to heavy either)Values at $55.00 but I get it half off, thank God
icon_eek.gif

Powder:

CoverGirl

Translucent Fair

Blush:

Elizabeth Arden

Terrarose 10 (makes me look like I just stepped out from the sun)

Eyeshadows:

Elizabeth Arden

Not sure of the name of colors, one is greyish and the other is a deep purple

Clinique

High Impact Eye Shadow Due 05 Sea Shore

Brow Pencil:

Rimmel

002 Hazel I get this cause it is cheap and it has a little brow brush

Mascara:

Clinique

Black Lash Curling Mascara (if you don't have eyelashes use this and you will)

Eye Liners:

Rimmel

061 Jet Black (is cheap and does the job)

Trucco (Sebastion)

Liquid Liner Aromeda (dark green)

Lip Stick

Trucco (Sebastion)

Static Sheer

Electra Sheer

Estee Lauder (Pure Color)

Vinyl Chic

This is my make-up I keep at home, I have a seperate set at work(I hate for me make-up to melt in the car, so I keep an extra set at work). My make-up at work is pretty much all TIGI and a bit of the things I memtioned above also. I think I have enough make-up for 4 people.

Thanks for posting!! I think you'll like Chanel DP Fluide. I used to use this a few years ago and liked it a lot. I'm a fickle creature and must always try new products, so that's why I'm not using it now. Of course, I'm entering into my 30's and my skin is not as oily as then...
tongue.gif

Good to see another Maybelline Full n' Soft fan! I love how this gives such a full and pretty look, but never overdone. I'm in the mood for the overdone look lately, so I'm using my YSL Faux Cils!

Oh, and Vaseline there is Vaseline here in the States. Petroleum jelly at it's finest...great for feetsies and fingernails. Our Visine is an anti-redness eye drop!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 FAO: Kitty (and anybody else that reads this!!!)
K, here goes my skincare & make-up loves

SkinCare Routine

I use BOOTS No7 for most of my skincare products and i don't think they're fully available to you USA'ers yet!

I use their cucumber cleansing wipes in the morning just to kind of WAKE me up! Then their cleansing lotion & moisturiser for combo/oily skin.

Same routine at night except i spend longer taking off my make up.

Then about twice a week i use the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask (think the name is something like that!).

Make-Up Routine

Foundation: AS you know already, the foundation i use mostly is Lancome Adaptive. I've tried many but keep coming back to this. Saying that, i still aint fully happy with it. I NEED to find something that will last longer on my skin. Think i might buy Chanel DP in a few weeks coz my Adaptive is nearly gone.

Bronzer: I use Lancome's Star Bronzer or Estee Lauder's Amber Bronzer on a daily basis. Need to feel a bit tanned (but now too over done!)

Blush: I dont have many blushes at all, actually i've only 3 that i always wear. Lancome Blush Subtil inSouffle de Rose, MAC Peachyleen & Estee Lauder Blush All Day in Rose Desire.

Eyeshadows: I LOVE MAC PAINTS. I only have 3 of them though! MUST GET MORE. I use their powder eyeshadows too & have 1 15 palette filled (not many compared to some collectors but it does me fine!). Dont care for pigments at all.

Mascara: Swear by either Maybelline Full N Soft or YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils

Lips: I rarely use lip products. If i do, i'd use L'Oreal Shine Delice in Coffee Blast or Vaseline (think its called visine over there!)

So, thats me. Nothing special. I wear the same kind of make up every day but change my eyes on a daily basis.

Hi Anita! Do lash conditioners make a difference? I have a plethora of products but never bought an actual lash conditioner. Is one worth buying? TIA!

Originally Posted by coolcat1022 As you have read before I use the Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Natural Beige. loose powder I use Cornsilk in Translucent eyeshadow I have mostly Avon, but I buy whatever colors I like mascara, again, I have mostly Avon, but am always looking for the perfect mascara. lash conditioner I use, whatelse, AVON eyeliner, I have all different brands pressed powder- you quessed it--AVON as for blush- I usually don't wear it, but when I do I have a no name brand and the other 3 are Revlon. What, no Avon? you might ask. there is one color I will probably get sooner or later, it's just everytime I look at the book I see something else I would rather have and since I don't wear blush much, I get the other items (always more than one). cleansers and facial creams(lotions in my case, oily skin) you know are of course, Avon. Boy, I guess you could say I love Avon, huh. It does help that my Mother sells it. I probably would not have as much of it if she didn't. That's all for now. Take care everyone! Anita

Originally Posted by laura127 Hi girls,

By: Jessica Majekodunmi and Paula Fay, www.fashion.ie

I have a few foundations a switch between depending on my mood..I use:LM Tinted moisturizer

JI Pressed or loose foundation

JI liquid mineral foundatiion

Vincent Longo Water canvas

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Our Visine is an anti-redness eye drop!
biggrin.gif
OOps!! Aren't i glad i didnt tell people that i use that on my lips, cheekbones, eyelashes etc!!

Latest posts

Back