Quantcast

Fragrance free hair care?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Do any of you all know any hair care brands that have fragrance free products?

I use Clinique´s hair care right now but they are phasing out their hair care line, and to be honest I´m not so sure I think it´s good enough for the price....

I´m sensitive to strong smells (mostly perfume, but also some spices and the smell of alcohol), gives me a migraine

I couple of years ago, almost all cheaper brands had some fragrance free products, but I guess it´s become out of style or something.

Is everyone with some allergies supposed to wear short, boring unstyled hair???

I know I´m not the only one with this problem, but every one else seems to settle with keeping their hair short and buy shampoo and conditioner at the pharmacy (which has a small selection of fragrance free hair care here in Sweden, but I don´t think those products are any good ;( )

I would pay a lot to get good products for my hair that doesn´t´t smell, so price isn´t an issue. If I just knew what to get!!

Especially I´m looking for an heat protector to use with my ceramic straightener

//Jenny

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tussan Do any of you all know any hair care brands that have fragrance free products?I use Clinique´s hair care right now but they are phasing out their hair care line, and to be honest I´m not so sure I think it´s good enough for the price....

I´m sensitive to strong smells (mostly perfume, but also some spices and the smell of alcohol), gives me a migraine

I couple of years ago, almost all cheaper brands had some fragrance free products, but I guess it´s become out of style or something.

Is everyone with some allergies supposed to wear short, boring unstyled hair???

I know I´m not the only one with this problem, but every one else seems to settle with keeping their hair short and buy shampoo and conditioner at the pharmacy (which has a small selection of fragrance free hair care here in Sweden, but I don´t think those products are any good ;( )

I would pay a lot to get good products for my hair that doesn´t´t smell, so price isn´t an issue. If I just knew what to get!!

Especially I´m looking for an heat protector to use with my ceramic straightener

//Jenny

Here are some brands you can look for that are fragrance free:
Marcelle

RoC

Products that are for sensitive skin and hypoallergenics are usually fragrance free.

I'll see what other brands I can find. I would stay away from baby shampoos. They do have fragrance, even the ones for sensitive skin. For some people it can dry out your hair and scalp. I never used them on my daughter. I actually used the shampoo for kids by Paul Mitchell, it's also a no more tears formula. My daughter know uses what every brand I use because I don't have to worry about it getting into her eyes because she is older.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I've been using Propoline hair care lately. It's not labeled fragrance free but I have a really sensitive skin and it hasn't bothered me a bit. It's made in Greece. I got mine from www.beautyhabit.com. Prolopine is a natural product line with no artificial fragrances added.

Reaction score
Janelle> The stores similar to that one near me unfortunately don´t have anything fragrance free (some products are free from synthetical perfumes, but have things like rose essences in them, and for med that´s just as bad).

Jonna> I have seen Roc skincare, but I didn´t know they had hair care product. I´ll have to keep my eyes open

Reija> I´ll have to see if I can find it anywere near me, I think it would be a little to expensive to order from that site for me with shipping and Swedens high taxes

Well I just have to keep looking. The alternatives to Clinique that I have works ok, but I just don´t want my hair to be ok - I want fabulous hair!!!

//Jenny

Latest posts