Freckles, light skin, blushing. Foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, 

I have pale skin and freckles and find it hard to figure out which type of concealer and/or foundation I should use.
On top of that, I blush quite easily and would feel more comfortable if it didn't show through my makeup. That would make me feel a lot more confident.

Any advice?

Thanks!!

Kristen

What skin type do you have? As Maybelline has an excellent shade range, you can find foundation for really pale skin. Maybelline fitme foundation if you want a natural looking base and maybelline super stay foundation for really full coverage. For concealer, my MOST FAV one is ELF camo concealer. Everyone's fav, super affordable! Works beautifully for every skin type imo. Hope that helps! ?

I was just going to recommend ELF Camo Concealer! until I read your post. I actually used it recently in my video. 

but yes ELF Camo concealer is great. It's full coverage, a little on the thicker side but blends amazingly and affordable too. 

What skin type do you have? As Maybelline has an excellent shade range, you can find foundation for really pale skin. Maybelline fitme foundation if you want a natural looking base and maybelline super stay foundation for really full coverage. For concealer, my MOST FAV one is ELF camo concealer. Everyone's fav, super affordable! Works beautifully for every skin type imo. Hope that helps! ?

I was just going to recommend ELF Camo Concealer! until I read your post. I actually used it recently in my video. 

but yes ELF Camo concealer is great. It's full coverage, a little on the thicker side but blends amazingly and affordable too. 
@Beautybyluo Yes!  I use and love ELF 16HR Camo Concealer in "fair" since my so pale.  The coverage on this concealer is great. 

ELF16HR Camo Concealer.jpg

Why dont you try Sephora Collection 10 hrs foundation? It will be the best for you as far as your problem is concerned.

I would recommend Catrice 24h Foundation. It is full coverage but you can mix it with moisturizer/SPF, it is also lightweight. It has a second-skin effect and it is lightweight. It is vegan & cruelty-free and the price is affordable. And for the concealer try using Maybelline Instant age eraser. Both of the products have great shade ranges.

Latest posts

Back