Fred Segal/LA

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone live in LA? If so have you seen or heard of a clothing line called GYPSY STAR or heard the name STAR HERR before?

i've never been down to la. but i've always read about fred segal *sigh* i soooo want to go there!

I used to go to Fred Segal all the time, it's been a while though...almost 1 year I think since I went there last. Are those new lines?

Originally Posted by envymi I used to go to Fred Segal all the time, it's been a while though...almost 1 year I think since I went there last. Are those new lines? Well, she was supposed to have released them last year. We lost touch and I was just wondering if things worked out for her. I can't find ANYTHING AT ALL about it ANYWHERE.

Would you like me to ask them about this designer/line? It would be no poblem: Wednsday I'll be just a block away from the store(I will have to wear blindfolds though,so I won't be tempted to imagine I can buy something!)
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by SierraWren Would you like me to ask them about this designer/line? It would be no poblem: Wednsday I'll be just a block away from the store(I will have to wear blindfolds though,so I won't be tempted to imagine I can buy something!)
laughing.gif
Oh man.....I forgot I had posted this. Boy have I got a story for you!! Well, actually to spare myself from libel or slander, basically this chick was a very good pathalogical liar. I appreciate the thought, though!!

Latest posts

Back