FREE Benefit Non-Fiction Foundation with Purchase!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Scarlette. Will have to mosey on over to their site and see what I can get.

LOL! I posted that offer in the Coupons/Freebies section earlier.. Great offer though, isn't it!

Scarlette,

If I'm a MAC C3 (or NC35), do you know what shade I would be in the non-fiction foundation? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Scarlette Bumping for the people who were interested. =)

If I had to have one Benefit product, what do you recommend? I want to try that foundation but I don't know what to get. I am open for skin care or make-up.

TIA!

Originally Posted by Marisol If I had to have one Benefit product, what do you recommend? I want to try that foundation but I don't know what to get. I am open for skin care or make-up.
TIA!

Geez.. there's a lot that I like, or else I wouldn't work for them! Def. try Lemon Aid as an eyeshadow base if you want to brighten your shadows up. Brow Zing is awesome, it fills in my brows so good, way better than pencil! SheLaq is great for mixing pigments and using them as liquid liner, keeping your brows and eyeliner on. Bad Gal lash is a pretty good mascara too! I also love our showoffs (basically pigments) and lipstick. Skincare is great, I love Fantasy Mint wash and Honey Snap out of it Scrub. We just got in a whole acne line and the Bionic Blast body scrub is really super good. It scrubbed the SH#T out of my arms, which are acne prone and seem to be a lot smoother today.
Take a look through the online catalog, there's great stuff in there, just ask me if you have questions on anything specifically. Our stuff is tricky to use sometimes, but easy once you figure out what to do with it. =)

Originally Posted by Scarlette Geez.. there's a lot that I like, or else I wouldn't work for them! Def. try Lemon Aid as an eyeshadow base if you want to brighten your shadows up. Brow Zing is awesome, it fills in my brows so good, way better than pencil! SheLaq is great for mixing pigments and using them as liquid liner, keeping your brows and eyeliner on. Bad Gal lash is a pretty good mascara too! I also love our showoffs (basically pigments) and lipstick. Skincare is great, I love Fantasy Mint wash and Honey Snap out of it Scrub. We just got in a whole acne line and the Bionic Blast body scrub is really super good. It scrubbed the SH#T out of my arms, which are acne prone and seem to be a lot smoother today.
Take a look through the online catalog, there's great stuff in there, just ask me if you have questions on anything specifically. Our stuff is tricky to use sometimes, but easy once you figure out what to do with it. =)

I am trying to work on my brows so Brow Zing sounds appealing. Do you know if the girls that do the eye brow waxing are certified to do that? I have never waxed them (only pluck here and there)but I want to get them shaped. i am just afraid that someone will mess them up. I do know that the Benefit store in Mill Valley has waxing services so I wondered if you knew what the process is.

Originally Posted by Marisol I am trying to work on my brows so Brow Zing sounds appealing. Do you know if the girls that do the eye brow waxing are certified to do that? I have never waxed them (only pluck here and there)but I want to get them shaped. i am just afraid that someone will mess them up. I do know that the Benefit store in Mill Valley has waxing services so I wondered if you knew what the process is. Yes, all of the waxers affiliated with Benefit are licensed aestheticians and some are cosmetologists too. I trust the actual boutique stores because they work hard ALL day and I've had much luck with all of my waxing services so far. I had my brows tinted, lashes tinted, brow arched twice thus far and my arms waxed. LOVE all of it! I am going to get my full legs, bikini and possibly a Brazillian next. I am scared about the Brazillian, so I hope my friend does it first and lets me know how it was.
It takes like less than 3 minutes for brows.. it's so fast! They just put the wax on and the strip, take it off and repeat. No big deal at all! =)

Originally Posted by Scarlette Yes, all of the waxers affiliated with Benefit are licensed aestheticians and some are cosmetologists too. I trust the actual boutique stores because they work hard ALL day and I've had much luck with all of my waxing services so far. I had my brows tinted, lashes tinted, brow arched twice thus far and my arms waxed. LOVE all of it! I am going to get my full legs, bikini and possibly a Brazillian next. I am scared about the Brazillian, so I hope my friend does it first and lets me know how it was.
It takes like less than 3 minutes for brows.. it's so fast! They just put the wax on and the strip, take it off and repeat. No big deal at all! =)

Which foundation do you think I would be? I am a MAC Select Foundation NC30. I will have to take a trip to mill Valley then.

Thanks Scarlette! I went into Macy's and tried it on... I think I'm in between a 4 and 5, but 4 is def too light for me, so I will be picking up the 5. I tried the Georgia Palette today... it's so pretty! So I guess that will be my purchase!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette You look like a volume 5 to me.. it's moderately sheer stuff, so it shouldn't be too hit or miss!

PBI: I'm no MA but since I'm about a NC35 (a little light for me) and I'm a Volume 5, you'd probably be a 4. I think there's actually a big difference between 4 and 5. 4 is much lighter than 5 IMHO.

Originally Posted by Marisol Which foundation do you think I would be? I am a MAC Select Foundation NC30. I will have to take a trip to mill Valley then.

Latest posts

Back