free handbags, ipods, etc.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
on another site, these are very popular as an option for swap. i just completed one for a girl and she's sending me primer potion for doing it. i did it for 2 or 3 (i forgot) and canceled it right away and she got her free ipod.

i'm thinking about doing the same thing, willing to do a CP for someone to sign up. since i just did one myself, i wasn't charged anything for the trials and saw it's credible, i can believe it.

maybe if enough people wanna do it, we can all help each other out, sign up, and get ourselves some free stuff. anyone in?

Originally Posted by Jennifer

on another site, these are very popular as an option for swap. i just completed one for a girl and she's sending me primer potion for doing it. i did it for 2 or 3 (i forgot) and canceled it right away and she got her free ipod.
i'm thinking about doing the same thing, willing to do a CP for someone to sign up. since i just did one myself, i wasn't charged anything for the trials and saw it's credible, i can believe it.

maybe if enough people wanna do it, we can all help each other out, sign up, and get ourselves some free stuff. anyone in?

Go on....explain more

i think it's one of those pyramid type of things. the original person (like jen) first signs up and gets people to sign up. i think you have to get a number of people to sign up for your thing.

i would definitely try it. as long as i'm not charged. i've been wanting an ipod for foreverrr.

like liz said, i get people to sign up, and they get people to sign up.

for example, i send my referral link to liz, she signs up, completes x amount of offers, and then i need to get x amount of people to sign up (depends on what you want).

the girl who CP'd me something got her ipod after i and others signed up. i went for napster and efax. i canceled a week later and she got her credit. i was charged nothing.

so i would have to get 5 people to sign up for me. that's all really? but everyone has to go through the signing up of a sponser then cancelling... isn't all that hard?

Originally Posted by whoaitschell so i would have to get 5 people to sign up for me. that's all really? but everyone has to go through the signing up of a sponser then cancelling... isn't all that hard? it depends what you want, really. i joined cameras4free.com and you get to pick out a digital camera, but i chose $325 in paypal, so now it says i need 7 instead. it all depends what you want. i thought it'd be hard, too, but all i did was sign up, and then e-mail them to cancel not even a week later. like i said, napster and efax were VERY easy. all you had to do was e-mail them to cancel and that's it.

Originally Posted by Jennifer

it depends what you want, really. i joined cameras4free.com and you get to pick out a digital camera, but i chose $325 in paypal, so now it says i need 7 instead. it all depends what you want. i thought it'd be hard, too, but all i did was sign up, and then e-mail them to cancel not even a week later. like i said, napster and efax were VERY easy. all you had to do was e-mail them to cancel and that's it.

7 what Jen?

They have ones for free gift cards from MAC and other makeup lines. I tried to get one of those, but I couldn't get the website to work properly for me. Now I just get a bunch of spam email.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl They have ones for free gift cards from MAC and other makeup lines. I tried to get one of those, but I couldn't get the website to work properly for me. Now I just get a bunch of spam email. i did a GC for mac (forgot how much, over $100) and i'm getting it in a month or so - so they say.

Originally Posted by Jennifer i did a GC for mac (forgot how much, over $100) and i'm getting it in a month or so - so they say. I hope it works out for you!! I gave up trying to make that site work for me.

yah, i wanna try one of those for an ipod. we should all just rally together and make it a quick painless group effort. lol.
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back