Free Poncho w/ Purchase

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Go to www.nyandcompany.com to check out Ny & Company brand fashions. You will also find a store locator on the site.

If you spend $50 at your local retail store, you get a free black Soho poncho (retail value $26.50)

Here are some of their fashions:

model_img.jpg
prod_style3_small.jpg
prod_style1_small.jpg

and much more!

I just went shopping there the other day. They have some nice stuff for work. I believe they have the best fitting button down stretch shirt I've bought so far.

Originally Posted by shoediva I just went shopping there the other day. They have some nice stuff for work. I believe they have the best fitting button down stretch shirt I've bought so far. Hey Shoes, did you get the free poncho? I've noticed them in droves in the stores and magazines. Holy Poncho FEST 2004!!!! omg

200banner5.jpg

No unfortunately I went before the promo, but I already have several ponchos so its ota!!

Originally Posted by shoediva No unfortunately I went before the promo, but I already have several ponchos so its ota!! Ok then you're covered. Oops. Bad pun. Sigh... that really sucked! LOL.byeeeeeeeee

Cali

P.S. I think you should tell your daughter that your ponchos are really capes and that you have magical powers and will turn her into Howard Stern if she doesn't clean her room.
smile.gif

I just returned from babysitting a 5 year old and a 10 month old for 4 days, and I have new found respect for parents. This is an understatement!!! OMG

Well my daughter has her own ponchos so that wont work, but you did make me laugh LOL

My 3 three year old niece is my best form of birth control LOL (I love her to death put she drives me bananas !)

Latest posts

Back