Free Sample, Handmade Soap and Lip Balm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
<TABLE class=mainTD cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=footerTD colSpan=4> This looks intriguing</TD></TR><TR><TD class=mastTD> </TD><TD class=mastTD>
image1.jpg
</TD><TD class=mastTD>
groupbasket.jpg
</TD><TD class=mastTD>
2lipbalms.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=contentTD width=450 colSpan=3>Handmade Soap and Handmade Lip Balm

At Guy & Gal GoodBody, our mission is to provide you with the highest quality of natural soaps and lip balms customized for your body's needs. Every bar of soap and tube of lip balm is handmade, with all natural ingredients that can accommodate anyone's skin type, especially the most sensitive. Our ingredients used consist of 100% food grade oils and natural additives from the earth.

If you would like to receive a free sample of our popular handmade soap or lip balms, please click here to provide your mailing information.

</TD><TD class=menuTD>home

<A href="http://www.guyandgalgoodbody.com/handmade_soap.html">handmade soap

handmade lip balm

contact us

gift baskets

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=footerTD colSpan=4></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

home | handmade soap | handmade lip balm | contact us | gift baskets

Originally Posted by haloinrverse looks interesting. thanks for posting, cali.
smile.gif
You got it, Halo. When do you start the new job?

aww, your pic doesnt work.
frown.gif
i started yesterday, and i have to work from 3-11 today. i think i like it a lot....but it was only the first day. the pay is crap but the work is really easy, so i guess i cant complain. i got a good wage at my last job, but it was sucking my soul. lol.

Originally Posted by haloinrverse aww, your pic doesnt work.
frown.gif
i started yesterday, and i have to work from 3-11 today. i think i like it a lot....but it was only the first day. the pay is crap but the work is really easy, so i guess i cant complain. i got a good wage at my last job, but it was sucking my soul. lol. I agree with you that quality of life is better than making a few extra bucks per hour. And I like the saying that goes something like, "do what you like and the money will follow." I bet you are on the right path. Usually that path is whatever makes you feel best inside. I'm sure you know! Bla bla bla.. here I go again.
kkbanner3.jpg

Latest posts

Back