friends wedding FOTD!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
eeek! im so excited! my friend is coming over for a second trial run of her wedding MU look. she left it up to me, and we picked out neutral colors without much shimmer. im doing her MU, and another friend is doing her hair. neither of us wear neutrals, so it was an adventure. shes a PPP with pink undertones, brown eyes, and reddish brown hair. MAC bare canvas paint as a base, up to the brow MAC naked lunch e/s as a wash and blended back into sketch a bit MAC sketch e/s for the crease and as a liner BE radiant rebecca as a brow highlighter (it looks nice, but im worried its too much shimmer for pictures) BE mineral foundation MAC desert rose blush we havent decided on the lip color. she likes MAC NY apple, but she might also go with UD metropolitan l/s mixed with origins just bitten raspberry l/s. were going to experiment with false lashes later on. the eye looks is very basic, with a tiny bit of a cat eye shape to the crease color. (nothing alexis vogel-y!) i tried out a few shapes, and this suits her best. her eyes are very recessed. i lined the top lid, and 1/3 of the way under the bottom lid from the outer corner, and put a bit of BE shadow on the inner corner. its a challenge to put MU on someone else, since ive only ever really put it on myself. her eye shape is very different from mine, and i could never do something like a lighter color on the inner corner of the eye for highlighting. when i do that, it makes me eyes appear even firther apart. i know how to do false lashes, but i havent for years, because i dont need them. her lashes are much different from mine. so i thought id just ramble on about this for a bit! im really excited for her. shes doing her gift registry on wednesday. any recs for a deep red n/p, something similar to chanel vamp? just a nice burgundy or dark maroon.

Originally Posted by haloinrverse eeek! im so excited! my friend is coming over for a second trial run of her wedding MU look. she left it up to me, and we picked out neutral colors without much shimmer. im doing her MU, and another friend is doing her hair. neither of us wear neutrals, so it was an adventure. shes a PPP with pink undertones, brown eyes, and reddish brown hair. MAC bare canvas paint as a base, up to the brow MAC naked lunch e/s as a wash and blended back into sketch a bit MAC sketch e/s for the crease and as a liner BE radiant rebecca as a brow highlighter (it looks nice, but im worried its too much shimmer for pictures) BE mineral foundation MAC desert rose blush we havent decided on the lip color. she likes MAC NY apple, but she might also go with UD metropolitan l/s mixed with origins just bitten raspberry l/s. were going to experiment with false lashes later on. the eye looks is very basic, with a tiny bit of a cat eye shape to the crease color. (nothing alexis vogel-y!) i tried out a few shapes, and this suits her best. her eyes are very recessed. i lined the top lid, and 1/3 of the way under the bottom lid from the outer corner, and put a bit of BE shadow on the inner corner. its a challenge to put MU on someone else, since ive only ever really put it on myself. her eye shape is very different from mine, and i could never do something like a lighter color on the inner corner of the eye for highlighting. when i do that, it makes me eyes appear even firther apart. i know how to do false lashes, but i havent for years, because i dont need them. her lashes are much different from mine. so i thought id just ramble on about this for a bit! im really excited for her. shes doing her gift registry on wednesday. any recs for a deep red n/p, something similar to chanel vamp? just a nice burgundy or dark maroon. OMG!! I can't believe I missed this post..The face sounds lovely and I really don't think that the Radiant Rebecca is too much shimmer but just don't be too heavy with it..And as far as deep burgandy/maroon nailpolish goes,see if you can find L'Oreal So merlot..It's very close to Vamp but leans alittle more burgandy deep berry

Sounds real nice! But def. be careful of shimmer when around flash photography, very evil!

Latest posts

Back