Friends

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone else in mourning today??
frown.gif
I sure am. It's soo not fair that they take them away. I was watching dateline last night and they had the cast interviews and I had chills. How can we survive with no "Sex and the City" and now no "Friends". How can they do that to us all in one year!!

NYC has a bunch of "Friends" parties tonight, they even have a drive in showing it. I just want to sob by my lonesome at home, with my box of Kleenex.

I will miss them.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva Is anyone else in mourning today??
frown.gif
I sure am. It's soo not fair that they take them away. I was watching dateline last night and they had the cast interviews and I had chills. How can we survive with no "Sex and the City" and now no "Friends". How can they do that to us all in one year!!
NYC has a bunch of "Friends" parties tonight, they even have a drive in showing it. I just want to sob by my lonesome at home, with my box of Kleenex.

I will miss them.
icon_sad.gif

Omg... you have it bad! You need to collect on that "funner" dinner that your SO owes you for winning your bet!Cheer up! Paint your toenails, bake a cake, write to your grandma, go play tennis!

bbgarfield.gif
... or my personal fav.. go shopping!

Latest posts

Back