Fringe- Hot Trend for Fall 2004

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I keep reading that Fringe on clothing and accessories such as belts and purses are suppose to be really hot this Fall '04

7165_index.jpg
http://store2.yimg.com/I/yougottahaveit_1794_13083061

Well maybe for once Ireland is ahead of all ye USA'ers!! Just kidding, but all those kinda bags, boots were last summer's trend here in Ireland. Ive a bad thats almost identical to that!!! I think its such a CUTE trend

I doubt it based on your picture I saw. But yeah I know what you mean with these, IF one was to BE fat these would not do any justice!

Did that just make any sense?

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

Would these make my legs look fat?
icon_lol.gif

Well, if that's the case...I'll get it in RED! Woo hoo!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I doubt it based on your picture I saw. But yeah I know what you mean with these, IF one was to BE fat these would not do any justice! Did that just make any sense?

This is a cute trend! I like the purse but I think I would pass on the boots.
icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah, I don't feel much like Cher lately.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) This is a cute trend! I like the purse but I think I would pass on the boots.
icon_biggrin.gif

I've seen some cute suede jackets with a bit of fringe. I just would not over do it. You might lose your fringe benefits.

Don't :
m31692f.jpg
Maybe do:

I agree it is a cute trend but warning "DONT OVER DOSE"!

Originally Posted by Californian I've seen some cute suede jackets with a bit of fringe. I just would not over do it. You might lose your fringe benefits.
Don't :
m31692f.jpg
Maybe do:

Latest posts

Back