Frog Eyes:(!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yea, so my boyfriend of 8 months just broke up with me and im thinking of starting anew, like new hairstyles etc. And all I wear evceryday is black mascara and black eyeliner on my inner rims (mind you im only 13) and i have very big eyes that look as if they pop out, and I hate them, I tried putting black eyeshadow, and i looked horrible! Can someone please give me some tips?!?

Originally Posted by Tears_Of_Blood Yea, so my boyfriend of 8 months just broke up with me and im thinking of starting anew, like new hairstyles etc. And all I wear evceryday is black mascara and black eyeliner on my inner rims (mind you im only 13) and i have very big eyes that look as if they pop out, and I hate them, I tried putting black eyeshadow, and i looked horrible! Can someone please give me some tips?!? Maybe you can describe your coloring to us, skin tone, hair & eye color, and we'll be better able to assist you..

I'm thinking, instead of eyeliner, Try a softer approach, - try using a smokey shadow under the lower lashes, maybe the eyeliner on the rims is drawing way too much attention to your eyes - which you don't want... if you can possibly download a picture of your eyes now, we can take it from there & help you out.
wink.gif

Sorry about the boy friend
icon_sad.gif
I don't use black eyeliner so I am no help. Check out some of the notepads; they may give you an idea.

Sorry to hear about your bf - but I think also some neutral shadows with a soft smoky look might help... and yeah, if you have a pic - that would help a little more in giving you some tips
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back