Quantcast

Frye Harness Boots

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I got these awesome boots for only $45.17 (thanks to a $25-off coupon, & price-matching):

Been eyeing them for almost 6 months & found them for only $79.97 @ http://www.gothamcityonline.com/Prod...m?Stock=328280

Zappos did a price match & beat them by 10%, plus I had a $25-off coupon on my account.

If you're a 6 or 8.5 check it out b/c Gotham might not have them much longer & Zappos will only price match if the size you want is in stock @ their competitor's.

HTH!

Now, back to my shopping ban.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keaLoha I got these awesome boots for only $45.17 (thanks to a $25-off coupon, & price-matching):

Been eyeing them for almost 6 months & found them for only $79.97 @ http://www.gothamcityonline.com/Prod...m?Stock=328280

Zappos did a price match & beat them by 10%, plus I had a $25-off coupon on my account.

If you're a 6 or 8.5 check it out b/c Gotham might not have them much longer & Zappos will only price match if the size you want is in stock @ their competitor's.

HTH!

Now, back to my shopping ban.

Those are cute! I was eneying a pair of Harley's that were like this... cute! (Harley Daviidson... not Harleymom Tess! LOL)

Reaction score
I love em! Has a matter of fact I have a pair just like those but they are Harley Davidson boots, they look good and they are comfortable too.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HarleyMom Well, ya could have been talking about me since I have a pair
Very true! LOL

Reaction score
You know, I've seen those, but never knew if they were comfy. When I placed the order, I was totally thinking of you.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Very cute! I used to have a similar pair when I had my motorcycle (street bike not a Harley). Great deal too! Good job with the coupon! I love deals and coupons.

Latest posts