Frye Harness Boots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got these awesome boots for only $45.17 (thanks to a $25-off coupon, & price-matching):

2200-d.jpg

Been eyeing them for almost 6 months & found them for only $79.97 @ http://www.gothamcityonline.com/Prod...m?Stock=328280

Zappos did a price match & beat them by 10%, plus I had a $25-off coupon on my account.
biggrin.gif

If you're a 6 or 8.5 check it out b/c Gotham might not have them much longer & Zappos will only price match if the size you want is in stock @ their competitor's.

HTH!
biggrin.gif

Now, back to my shopping ban.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I got these awesome boots for only $45.17 (thanks to a $25-off coupon, & price-matching):
2200-d.jpg

Been eyeing them for almost 6 months & found them for only $79.97 @ http://www.gothamcityonline.com/Prod...m?Stock=328280

Zappos did a price match & beat them by 10%, plus I had a $25-off coupon on my account.
biggrin.gif

If you're a 6 or 8.5 check it out b/c Gotham might not have them much longer & Zappos will only price match if the size you want is in stock @ their competitor's.

HTH!
biggrin.gif

Now, back to my shopping ban.
eek.gif

Those are cute! I was eneying a pair of Harley's that were like this... cute! (Harley Daviidson... not Harleymom Tess! LOL)
redface.gif

I love em! Has a matter of fact I have a pair just like those but they are Harley Davidson boots, they look good and they are comfortable too.

Originally Posted by HarleyMom Well, ya could have been talking about me since I have a pair
icon_lol.gif
Very true! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You know, I've seen those, but never knew if they were comfy. When I placed the order, I was totally thinking of you.

Very cute! I used to have a similar pair when I had my motorcycle (street bike not a Harley). Great deal too! Good job with the coupon! I love deals and coupons.

Latest posts

Back