Funny Cat Pic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh kim he is wayy cute, looks like a cartoon.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer This is my boy Roofus

2004_0426Image0011.jpg

Thats sick, she must have ate a dog!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Tinydancer! Is that cat YOURS?????
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 How To Clean Your Toilet - The Fun Way Instructions on how to clean your toilet

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.

aoladp://MA9605880-0001/image001.jpg

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Sincerely,

The Dog

aoladp://MA9605880-0002/image002.jpg

Harley, even though you deleted that post, it was funny! At first I thought you might have had a little problem and then it was signed, "the dog". Phew!snicker snicker.

navbug.gif

Originally Posted by Californian Harley, even though you deleted that post, it was funny! At first I thought you might have had a little problem and then it was signed, "the dog". Phew!snicker snicker.

navbug.gif

Hey Cali, I copied and pasted it but couldn't get the pictures to show up, did you see them?

I love this pic... so cute... those EYES! lol
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Here's another one of the Boodle...

minky_boodle_in_bag.JPG

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 Hey Cali, I copied and pasted it but couldn't get the pictures to show up, did you see them? naw, I never saw the picture. If you want, give me the url and I can post the pic for you. Either that, or save it to your MyEditor and then post it on the boards.
smile.gif
Calimazoo

Back