FYI-YSL Faux Cils at Costco

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those of you who use YSL Faux Cils...I saw it at Costco on Saturday for $15.99. I don't know if they carry it at all the Costco's but I'm located in Southeast Michigan. Saw it at the Costco by Lakeside Mall.

oh, i didn't know they sold makeup at costco! thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

They have Estee Lauder Idealist, Lancome Lipsticks, Clinique anti aging something, Borghese Mud gift set and a few other brands that I can't remember. I just started noticing the makeup stuff the last few months or so.

Originally Posted by Jennifer oh, i didn't know they sold makeup at costco! thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You're welcome- I know a lot of girls on MUT love this mascara.

Originally Posted by Charmaine OMG I'm so excited about this!!! I'm gonna check it out. Thanks Jennie!

that's crazy. i've never seen makeup sold at costco either

ooh! I gotta check out the Costco by my house. They sell makeup and they rotate the brands so you never know what's in there and I don't go there that often to check. Maybe I should now!

Geez!! I paid over $30 and had to have it shipped... now it's right around the corner from my house half price!! Go figure!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

the costco out this way has smashbox, bobbie brown, perscriptives...all kinds of goodies! haven't seen YSL though.

omg COSTCO!! thank god im off tommrow. i knew jeff and my costco membership would come in handy!!

Originally Posted by Marisol I went to my local Costco and they didn't carry it. Hmmm - I should stop in mine... haven't been there in months LOL
icon_wink.gif

I would definitely call ahead of time. There is another one near me so I may call them and see if they have it in stock.

Originally Posted by Marisol I would definitely call ahead of time. There is another one near me so I may call them and see if they have it in stock. Well, I still have plenty left in my current tube (I don't use it very often) but I'm just curious now as to whether they have it or not... and what other goodies they have lurking there between the 40lb. tubs of butter and 60 roll packs of scotch tape!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back