Garden of Wisdom products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mav

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Has anyone tried Garden of Wisdom products??? I've been surfing the site (www.gardenofwisdom.com) and was intrigued with the products and raw materials that they sell. I'm especially interested in their Rosacea Serum. I've heard some people mention this line on this forum and others. Any advice would be appreciated.

I have bought many different skin care ingredients from that site. I have been impressed with their products and their prompt shipping.

I havent tried them before but the name is pretty cool! I'll check it out
smile.gif
thanks for posting

Thanks AngelaGM!!! I'll definitely order from them when I get back from vacation
smile.gif

I've heard of it, but haven't tried it. I know we spanked them for spamming the site on several occasions! LOL!!

I got a sample package from them this week. I got a kit for dry/sensitive skin, the Rosacea serum and a few other things.

Mav - I've only been using the serum 2 nights so far so I will post an update after a week or so to give some feedback.

I have tried many of their products and I LOVE them! I use their emu oil, GoW eye serum for dark circles, Immortelle HA Serum, chamomile hydrosol, trace colloidal mineral powder, zinc oxide, and more. I love making some of my own products and they are always first on my list to buy from. The owner is a very nice and helpful lady named Markey, and the shipping is really fast and affordable.

GOW is one of my favorite places to get ingredients for my home-made concoctions, hehe. Pearl powder and chamomile hydrosol are really great at reducing redness/swelling in acne. I mix the powder with a little water and put it on the spot like a paste, and then spray my face with the hydrosol. It pretty much clears me up overnight. They also have really cheap rice powder. I mix rice powder with some silica and use it as a makeup primer - super inexpensive and my skin looks gorgeous.

Never bought any of their pre-made stuff, so I can't comment on that. It's more fun to make things.

I ordered an oil from them once. The bottle that came was much smaller than what it was supposed to be. Needless to say I don't order any more oils from them. Haven't tried other products.

I love their Jen's Green Tea/Shea Cleanser. It takes off my mineral makeup with one rinse, and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. This my HG cleanser. I usually order their 8oz bottle (not shown on site - but you can email Markey).

Her White Daisy 5% Brightening Serum is just an amazing product. I adore it. No clue how she manages to do it for such a low price!

I've been using Garden of Wisdom exclusively for the past month. I've tried the sample of the Rosacea Serum, but I can't tell how effective it really was because I recently had an allergic reaction to silk powder. I would suggest trying out one of their starter kits. I'm no good at formulating my own stuff, so I've mainly been using their finished products. There's a forum on their site, and the moderators are really helpful with product recommendations.

Latest posts

Back