Gasoline Prices

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious what everyone pays in their town/region. Going rate for the cheapest grade (87 octane) is around $2.30/gallon
eek.gif
here in Honolulu.
confused.gif

Where are you & what's the price?

Originally Posted by keaLoha Just curious what everyone pays in their town/region. Going rate for the cheapest grade (87 octane) is around $2.30/gallon
eek.gif
here in Honolulu.
confused.gif

Where are you & what's the price?

it's back up to $2.13 here in westchester, NY. it was about $1.93 3 weeks ago. the guys at the gas station we go to always tell us when it's dropping or going up in advance LOL
the prices are crazy!

I live in Silver Spring, MD and I pay $2.24/gal for premium. I'm gonna be sick if the prices get much higher than that!
icon_eek.gif

Lubbock, Texas---right around $2

Austin, Texas---$1.95
icon_evil.gif

I realize they aren't near as high as lots but heck that is alot to pay for gas.

regular is about $2.10 here. keep i mind that the cost of living in indiana is extremely low.

Here in Monterey, ca, the gas price for regular is: $2.29 and supreme is $2.49. But that's at the Exxon down the street, I use Chevron's techron supreme, that might be a little more than exxon. grrr.... They can jack the prices up over here cause it's a tourist town.

Here in Mass where I live, just last night paid 2.07. A month or so ago, we were

paying 1.70, which was great. I'm sure out by Boston is more expensive.

I put in mid-grade (89) the other day & I believe it was $2.13/gallon - 93 was $2.20 It went down for awhile where regular was $1.98 - but that didn't last long, now reg is up to like $2.04
icon_rolleyes.gif
If it goes any higher, I'm trading in my car for a bicycle! LOL

Latest posts

Back