Getting To Know Each Other

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim

Reaction score
My name is Tim Yarbrough. I am a scriptor. I spend a good deal of time online. I am 17 years old. I live in missouri. I live in Missouri. I start college on July 11th at Devry University in Kansas City Missouri. Im going there for Computer Information Systems.

I am here more or less becuase of tony. Tony brought me to this site when he needed some work done. I have been here off and on more off than on for a good deal of time now. I am starting to spend a some decent time here even if makeup is not my think becuase of the unique members here. Most of the other site I work on are usualy all technology related. I find it interesting to sit here and read stuff in the General Chit Chat section. I love seeing things from different peoples perspectives. I am always interested in learning new things. This site does a good deal of having me look at things from other peoples perspective since the fact that this site is made up mostly of women unlike most every other site I work on or go to.

Feel free to ask me questions and please share some about yourselves.

Hello Tim. I'm Gail from Honolulu. I'm 31 (pushing 32) & am a full-time caregiver to my soon-to-be 88-yr-old Granny w/Alzheimer's. I'm also returning to school in the summer & should be returning to work (on a leave of absence) in the Spring.

Nice to "meet" you & hope to "see" you on the boards more often!
smile.gif

Hi again Tim!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
well, I guess you already know my name, LOL I'm 24, live in Holtsville, NY (Long Island) and love to terrorize Tony with my site suggestions! LOL I work at an Insurance agency - I'm a receptionist/CSR and I also am the claims department. (Yeah, for now I'm the entire dept.
frown.gif
) Went through Cosmetology school during HS & worked as a hairdresser/nail tech for about 6 years before going back to office work FT.
icon_cool.gif

Nice to meet you. What are all of your interests besides makeup. Since if makeup wasnt and interest you more than likely never would have made it here.

computers/internet - motorsports - hanging out - shopping- candles
icon_cheesygrin.gif
- cats - electronic gadgets
icon_cool.gif
(and stuff like that LOL)

Hi Tim

I know most of these women very well. They are truly genuine girls. They have gotten a bit more used to MUT format these days. It was a little rough in the beginning, but I have helped alot of them along the way. Kudos to them

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

computers/internet - motorsports - hanging out - shopping- candles
icon_cheesygrin.gif
- cats - electronic gadgets
icon_cool.gif
(and stuff like that LOL)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) They have gotten a bit more used to MUT format these days.

Yup... Tony reformatted us & showed us his power that is MUT,but we all still love him anyway! lol

FEEL THE POWER OF MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Yup... Tony reformatted us & showed us his power that is MUT,but we all still love him anyway! lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) FEEL THE POWER OF MakeupTalk!

I KNEW that one was coming!!!!!

Originally Posted by Tim My name is Tim Yarbrough. I am a scriptor. I spend a good deal of time online. I am 17 years old. I live in missouri. I live in Missouri. I start college on July 11th at Devry University in Kansas City Missouri. Im going there for Computer Information Systems.
I am here more or less becuase of tony. Tony brought me to this site when he needed some work done. I have been here off and on more off than on for a good deal of time now. I am starting to spend a some decent time here even if makeup is not my think becuase of the unique members here. Most of the other site I work on are usualy all technology related. I find it interesting to sit here and read stuff in the General Chit Chat section. I love seeing things from different peoples perspectives. I am always interested in learning new things. This site does a good deal of having me look at things from other peoples perspective since the fact that this site is made up mostly of women unlike most every other site I work on or go to.

Feel free to ask me questions and please share some about yourselves.

Hi Tim, my name's Joy and I'm from Los Angeles, where I work as a film make-up artist. My last projects involved zombies & vampires --- character & f/x make-ups are always the most fun for me. My other interests include theater, knitting, reading and art (drawing and sculpting mostly). Oh, and I'll be 24 next week (yay b'day time).
What new things about women have you learned since joining MUT? I would think that you and Tony gain unique insight on the female gender here.
smile.gif

Hi Tim! I'm Harley aka Tess, at 44 I'm one of the "older" ladies here
icon_lol.gif
. I live in Florida and I'm married with 2 daughters, my oldest is 24 and just got engaged on Christmas eve, my youngest is 17 and a senior in High school. I love to ride motorcycles, go to the beach and lake, and hang out with family and friends, I also love to cook so I try to share some good recipes on here too. Nice to meet you
smile.gif

Hi Joy,

MakeupTalk's homebase is in Southern CA also. us Californians! We live down near Newport Beach in OC. I am sure you know where it is. Nice to have professional onboard here. We can appreciate ya!

Hugs

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

Hi Tim, my name's Joy and I'm from Los Angeles, where I work as a film make-up artist. My last projects involved zombies & vampires --- character & f/x make-ups are always the most fun for me. My other interests include theater, knitting, reading and art (drawing and sculpting mostly). Oh, and I'll be 24 next week (yay b'day time).
What new things about women have you learned since joining MUT? I would think that you and Tony gain unique insight on the female gender here.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Joy,
MakeupTalk's homebase is in Southern CA also. us Californians! We live down near Newport Beach in OC. I am sure you know where it is. Nice to have professional onboard here. We can appreciate ya!

Hugs

Yup, I know where you are! I'm visiting family right now in the SF Bay, but I hear that I'm in for some WEATHER when I come back to SoCal... at least I like the rain.
smile.gif

Yup, I know where you are! I'm visiting family right now in the SF Bay, but I hear that I'm in for some WEATHER when I come back to SoCal... at least I like the rain.
smile.gif

OH its pouring down here also. It's really nice to have you on MUT

Yes it is very nice to have you on here as a professional. You seem very nice and we can see that you visit often. I can speak for all of our users and say "THANKS" for visiting and joining in the MUT banter!

smile.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Yes it is very nice to have you on here as a professional. You seem very nice and we can see that you visit often. I can speak for all of our users and say "THANKS" for visiting and joining in the MUT banter!
smile.gif

Awww, thank you Reija and Tony! I love this site & learn something new everyday. Such a wonderful community of people here.

Hi Tim, welcome to MUT! I'm 23, working on a Masters in Computer Science and I will graduate next December, woohoo! I also got married this summer so now I have a hubby that can cook dinner while I study.
wink.gif
I don't have tons of free time during the school year, but on school breaks I enjoy drawing, scrapbooking, and reading. (There is an artist deep inside of me that tries to break out every once in a while!
smile.gif
)

Latest posts

Back