Quantcast

Getting To Know Each Other

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Tim

Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
200
Reaction score
0
My name is Tim Yarbrough. I am a scriptor. I spend a good deal of time online. I am 17 years old. I live in missouri. I live in Missouri. I start college on July 11th at Devry University in Kansas City Missouri. Im going there for Computer Information Systems.

I am here more or less becuase of tony. Tony brought me to this site when he needed some work done. I have been here off and on more off than on for a good deal of time now. I am starting to spend a some decent time here even if makeup is not my think becuase of the unique members here. Most of the other site I work on are usualy all technology related. I find it interesting to sit here and read stuff in the General Chit Chat section. I love seeing things from different peoples perspectives. I am always interested in learning new things. This site does a good deal of having me look at things from other peoples perspective since the fact that this site is made up mostly of women unlike most every other site I work on or go to.

Feel free to ask me questions and please share some about yourselves.

 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
Hello Tim. I'm Gail from Honolulu. I'm 31 (pushing 32) & am a full-time caregiver to my soon-to-be 88-yr-old Granny w/Alzheimer's. I'm also returning to school in the summer & should be returning to work (on a leave of absence) in the Spring.

Nice to "meet" you & hope to "see" you on the boards more often!


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Hi again Tim!
well, I guess you already know my name, LOL I'm 24, live in Holtsville, NY (Long Island) and love to terrorize Tony with my site suggestions! LOL I work at an Insurance agency - I'm a receptionist/CSR and I also am the claims department. (Yeah, for now I'm the entire dept.
) Went through Cosmetology school during HS & worked as a hairdresser/nail tech for about 6 years before going back to office work FT.


 

Tim

Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
200
Reaction score
0
Nice to meet you. What are all of your interests besides makeup. Since if makeup wasnt and interest you more than likely never would have made it here.

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
computers/internet - motorsports - hanging out - shopping- candles
- cats - electronic gadgets
(and stuff like that LOL)

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Hi Tim

I know most of these women very well. They are truly genuine girls. They have gotten a bit more used to MUT format these days. It was a little rough in the beginning, but I have helped alot of them along the way. Kudos to them





Originally Posted by NYAngel98

computers/internet - motorsports - hanging out - shopping- candles
- cats - electronic gadgets
(and stuff like that LOL)



 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) They have gotten a bit more used to MUT format these days.

Yup... Tony reformatted us & showed us his power that is MUT,but we all still love him anyway! lol

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
FEEL THE POWER OF MakeupTalk!





Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Yup... Tony reformatted us & showed us his power that is MUT,but we all still love him anyway! lol





 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) FEEL THE POWER OF MakeupTalk!

I KNEW that one was coming!!!!!
 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tim My name is Tim Yarbrough. I am a scriptor. I spend a good deal of time online. I am 17 years old. I live in missouri. I live in Missouri. I start college on July 11th at Devry University in Kansas City Missouri. Im going there for Computer Information Systems.
I am here more or less becuase of tony. Tony brought me to this site when he needed some work done. I have been here off and on more off than on for a good deal of time now. I am starting to spend a some decent time here even if makeup is not my think becuase of the unique members here. Most of the other site I work on are usualy all technology related. I find it interesting to sit here and read stuff in the General Chit Chat section. I love seeing things from different peoples perspectives. I am always interested in learning new things. This site does a good deal of having me look at things from other peoples perspective since the fact that this site is made up mostly of women unlike most every other site I work on or go to.

Feel free to ask me questions and please share some about yourselves.

Hi Tim, my name's Joy and I'm from Los Angeles, where I work as a film make-up artist. My last projects involved zombies & vampires --- character & f/x make-ups are always the most fun for me. My other interests include theater, knitting, reading and art (drawing and sculpting mostly). Oh, and I'll be 24 next week (yay b'day time).
What new things about women have you learned since joining MUT? I would think that you and Tony gain unique insight on the female gender here.


 
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
644
Reaction score
0
Hi Tim! I'm Harley aka Tess, at 44 I'm one of the "older" ladies here
. I live in Florida and I'm married with 2 daughters, my oldest is 24 and just got engaged on Christmas eve, my youngest is 17 and a senior in High school. I love to ride motorcycles, go to the beach and lake, and hang out with family and friends, I also love to cook so I try to share some good recipes on here too. Nice to meet you
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Hi Joy,

MakeupTalk's homebase is in Southern CA also. us Californians! We live down near Newport Beach in OC. I am sure you know where it is. Nice to have professional onboard here. We can appreciate ya!

Hugs





Originally Posted by Joyeuux

Hi Tim, my name's Joy and I'm from Los Angeles, where I work as a film make-up artist. My last projects involved zombies & vampires --- character & f/x make-ups are always the most fun for me. My other interests include theater, knitting, reading and art (drawing and sculpting mostly). Oh, and I'll be 24 next week (yay b'day time).
What new things about women have you learned since joining MUT? I would think that you and Tony gain unique insight on the female gender here.






 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Joy,
MakeupTalk's homebase is in Southern CA also. us Californians! We live down near Newport Beach in OC. I am sure you know where it is. Nice to have professional onboard here. We can appreciate ya!

Hugs

Yup, I know where you are! I'm visiting family right now in the SF Bay, but I hear that I'm in for some WEATHER when I come back to SoCal... at least I like the rain.
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by Joyeuux

Yup, I know where you are! I'm visiting family right now in the SF Bay, but I hear that I'm in for some WEATHER when I come back to SoCal... at least I like the rain.




OH its pouring down here also. It's really nice to have you on MUT
 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
Yes it is very nice to have you on here as a professional. You seem very nice and we can see that you visit often. I can speak for all of our users and say "THANKS" for visiting and joining in the MUT banter!







Originally Posted by Joyeuux

Yup, I know where you are! I'm visiting family right now in the SF Bay, but I hear that I'm in for some WEATHER when I come back to SoCal... at least I like the rain.





 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Yes it is very nice to have you on here as a professional. You seem very nice and we can see that you visit often. I can speak for all of our users and say "THANKS" for visiting and joining in the MUT banter!


Awww, thank you Reija and Tony! I love this site & learn something new everyday. Such a wonderful community of people here.
 
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
4,603
Reaction score
1
Hi Tim, welcome to MUT! I'm 23, working on a Masters in Computer Science and I will graduate next December, woohoo! I also got married this summer so now I have a hubby that can cook dinner while I study.
I don't have tons of free time during the school year, but on school breaks I enjoy drawing, scrapbooking, and reading. (There is an artist deep inside of me that tries to break out every once in a while!
)

 

Latest posts

Top