Getting to know you... each and every one of you!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 Can someone tell me what to do to make the spoiler thing work please? ETA It is working now, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[ spoiler ]Hi lovlies:) I have no allergies. Please, Please No nail polish.

Makeup :Neutral, especially copper/rose
Hair Fine and straight
Nails: Bare
Skincare (face/neck) Love PTR and Ole (dry skin)

Bodycare (every where else)
Home

Brand-and-color-specific time!

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Contouring kit:)

General product section, aka not brand/color specific

What one product can you just not get enough of? Palettes.

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Nail Polish, black eyeliner and anything with glitter.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Tarte, Too Faced, Peter Thomas Roth
What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Milani baked powder blush and eye shadow

Colors (not specific shades):

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? copper
Favorite color combination? copper/rose/

Color(s) to avoid? Black, orange any neon

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Chanel Noir
What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Fruity, pumkin vanilla, sweet bakery scents

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?Musk and too much floral
And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No?

Foils yes
Deluxe Samples yes
Hair Oil No
Face Oil Yes
Perfume Yes
Sunblock/Sunscreen NO
Self-tanner/tanning wipes NO

And extra non-makeup-related questions!

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)
List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.
Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.
If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?
It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Read on my kindle

Yes/no, the extras division:

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Ebooks from Amazon

Candles Yes

Incense NO

Food Items (and what types) Milk and white chocolate anything with no nuts
Beverages (and what types) Coffee

Hi lovlies:) I have no allergies. Please, Please No nail polish.

Makeup :Neutral, especially copper/rose
Hair Fine and straight
Nails: Bare
Skincare (face/neck) Love PTR and Ole (dry skin)

Bodycare (every where else)
Home

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Contouring kit:)

What one product can you just not get enough of? Palettes.

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Nail Polish, black eyeliner and anything with glitter.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Tarte, Too Faced, Peter Thomas Roth
What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Milani baked powder blush and eye shadow

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? copper
Favorite color combination? copper/rose/

Color(s) to avoid? Black, orange any neon

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Chanel Noir
What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Fruity, pumkin vanilla, sweet bakery scents

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?Musk and too much floral

Foils yes
Deluxe Samples yes
Hair Oil No
Face Oil Yes
Perfume Yes
Sunblock/Sunscreen NO
Self-tanner/tanning wipes NO

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.
Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.
If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?
It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Read on my kindle

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Ebooks from Amazon

Candles Yes

Incense NO

Food Items (and what types) Milk and white chocolate anything with no nuts
Beverages (and what types) Coffee

Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! No allergies
Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? No dietary restrictions. Food items are fine.
Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? None

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Prefer a heads-up

Style descriptions! Brief is better.

Makeup Natural/neutral colors
    Hair Long, stick straight, very fine, medium brown. Usually use a leave-in conditioner.
    Nails Don't paint my fingernails because of work. Usually paint my toenails because sandal season is almost year round here.
    Skincare (face/neck) I have oily, acne prone skin. Use an acne cleanser and moisturizing serum.
    Bodycare (every where else) Nothing special
    Home Comfy, cozy, and warm brown/neutral colors

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Lip balm
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Nice, but not a dealbreaker
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Ulta and I probably wouldn't decide until I got there!
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox...the only thing I can think of that I really wanted to try was those Skyn Iceland eye gels
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? I'm not opposed, but would probably prefer not.
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Doesn't matter. Although I travel a lot for work, so mini's are helpful in that regard.

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Toss up between: DDF moisturizing serum...makes my skin sooo soft and Youngblood Eye Illuminating Duo
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! See Elfster
    What make-up items do you use every day? Serum, BB cream and/or foundation, setting powder, lip balm
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? HG: DDF serum (but so expensive :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? I'm kind of a make-up newbie, so I don't know a lot about the different brands. I'd love to try out your favorites!!

What one product can you just not get enough of? BB/CC cream
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Lip balm
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Nothing I can think of
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Not sure
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Not sure
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? I don't ever use blush, bronzer, eyeliner, or lipstick. Also, no dry shampoo!! I know, I know...I'm low maintenance

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? I have a good mix
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Not sure
    What brand(s) do you not want? Whish, Harvey Prince...

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? dark purple
    Favorite color combination? purple and brown
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Most of my house is warm, neutral browns and creams with accents of color. And my bedroom is teal.
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Neutral or silver/white colors
    Color(s) to avoid? Yellow, orange, bright red...

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Body Shop Satsuma, Atelier Cedrat Envirant
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Not a fan of home fragrance
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Citrusy/Fruity (but not raspberry)
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Don't have a favority
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Spray or rollerball
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Body Wash
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Musky, vanilla

Foils Yes
    Deluxe Samples Yes
    Hair Oil No (unless it's BP oil)
    Face Oil No
    Perfume Maybe
    Sunblock/Sunscreen Yes
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Ummm...not sure
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. Just Elfster
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. All about me
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Up to them. I am more likely a slow, methodical opener.
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Beach/pool or (nerd alert) science museum (in the wonderful air conditioning)

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I love to read (fiction, bestsellers, almost anything but fantasy) and bake. Watching football (specifically the Green Bay Packers)
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Favorite TV shows: Parks and Recreation, Veronica Mars, The Office, Arrested Development, The Amazing Race.
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Books, sweet treats
    Pirates or ninjas? Ninja...turtles?
    Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Not a big Disney fan unless it's Pixar or Mickey and Minnie Mouse
    Describe three things decorating your living space. Blankets, photography, Green Bay Packers trinkets/memorabilia (I grew up in Wisconsin)

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Sure
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Sure (but note that I live in south Florida, so all you awesome knitters/crocheters out there, there is unfortunately no season for hat/mitten/scarf wearing)
    Candles No
    Tarts No
    Reed Diffusers No
    Incense No
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) No
    Local Items Yes
    Mix CD Not a big music listener
    Home Items (and what types) Yes
    Food Items (and what types) Yes
    Beverages (and what types) Probably not
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures Yes

NO FOOD/DAIRY/SKIN ALLERGIES

would love a heads up but not necessary

Makeup--I am a drug store face makeup girl...Maybelline Dream LIquid Mousse (light)

Hair--Dark and curly (as my son says Crazy) Deva Curl products are my faves!!

Nails--I'm a Jamberry Consultant plus I love Julep, Butter London, and basically any cheap polish too!! any color but orange/yellow

Skincare (face/neck)--dont use

Bodycare (every where else)--I use Dove soap and nothing else

Home--contemporary

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! dont care :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? dont care

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Ulta--lots or liquid eyeliners and eye shadows in all colors

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. I just dropped SS, and went back to Ipsy. I would love to get Pop Sugar again but its too much $$

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? No Thank You...

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I'm not fussy (but I dont want any mascara samples)

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Just fell in love with Jesse's Girl liquid eyeliner, I was scared at first but I am amazed at how nice it goes on!

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Lorac Pro Palette and Pro Palette 2, Lorac Royal Eyeshadow collection

What make-up items do you use every day? Liner and Mascara are a must

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Benefit Cosmetics Advent Calendar for the win :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, Naked 2 Vault is lustworthy

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? I have really only tried drug store items, would love some higher end stuff to try out!

What one product can you just not get enough of? Jesse's girl liquid eyeliner

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Mascara (I dont have a favorite, just black and waterproof)

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Retractble Lip Brush

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Beauty Blender

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? lip liner, bronzer, blush

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Maybelline, because its cheap ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? I dont get to ulta or sephora often enough to know!

What brand(s) do you not want? Cover Girl, Wet and Wild

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Green

Favorite color combination? burgundy and gray

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination earth tones

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Plums, I feel they look best on me

Color(s) to avoid? Orange/Yellow

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer?Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Sage and Citrus

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. I like clean scents, no food or sweet scents

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies?

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? spray or rollerball

What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? wax melts

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? food fragrances, (cookies, cakes, fruit etc)

Foils no

Deluxe Samples yes

Hair Oil no

Face Oil no

Perfume yes

Sunblock/Sunscreen no

Self-tanner/tanning wipes no

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) I'm fat, designers dont design for me

http://www.elfster.com/profile/view/610681/8184894

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. All about me!

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? however they want to pack it!!

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? on my deck reading a book

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Spare time?

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Outlander, Once Upon A Time, Big Bang Theory

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Alex and Ani bangles

Pirates or ninjas? Pirates

Zombies: Yay or nay? YAY

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Little Mermaid, (Frozen is a close second) Anna is the best hero, Maleficent for villain

Describe three things decorating your living space. Family Photos, kids toys (my kids are little) and Iron Crosses

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Yes

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes

Candles no

Tarts yes

Reed Diffusers NO

Incense no

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) no

Local Items yes

Mix CD no

Home Items (and what types) Willow Tree Angels, Jim Shore Angels, Snowmen

Food Items (and what types) salted caramels, crispy cookies

Beverages (and what types) Coffee (not flavored)

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No

Makeup - Neutral colors, brown, black, pinkish nude lips, darker plums.
    Hair - Dark Brown with highlights
    Nails - Blues, purples...
    Skincare (face/neck) - Sheet mask, other masks, a bit dry mostly normal
    Bodycare  - Philosophy and Caudalie
    Home - Tiffany blue and Turquoise

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much highlighter, shimmer, and I DO NOT CARE!
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? - Nice
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora - Hourglass Blush
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. - Glossybox and Birchbox Sulwhasoo, Sheet masks, Amika Dry Shampoo, beauty blender
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? - OK
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? - Depends on what it is! Both are great!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? - Eyeshadow, so much fun to be had.
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! - Hourglass blush, Nars anything, even Orgasm blush which is a bit light on me, with that said the Balm Hot Mama is also great and I used mine up, I use them to set cream blush, Urban Decay Naked Basic 1 or 2, Revolution Lipstick in neutral colors, sheet masks, Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey and Plum,
    What make-up items do you use every day? Eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, definitely lip balm and or gloss and Ambient Lighting Powder and a blush
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Ambient Lighting Powder Dim Light, Laura Mercier Artist Palette and Caudalie Cru the Eye Cream
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Urban Decay's new shadow formula and the Glam Glow Eye treatment

What one product can you just not get enough of? - Eyeshadow and blush
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? - Colored Lip Balm
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? - Konjac sponge, more brushes, manicure tools
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Anything and everything, the more the merrier :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Blue eyeshadow, tanners

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? - Lancome, testing panel, great blushes
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? - YSL, Dior, more Tarte
    What brand(s) do you not want?

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Tiffany Blue
    Favorite color combination? Tiffany Blue and Radiant Orchid
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination - My room is shades of aqua - blue and birch furniture. A little bit of eggplant/radiant orchid mixed in small items. 
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? purplish tones
    Color(s) to avoid? yellow and orange

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Angel, citrusy scents for summer, Orange Sanquine
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Capri Blue Volcano
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. I am quite picky with scents but vanilla, fruity, citrus, light scent, not powdery
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Tokyomilk and Thierry Mugler
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Roller Ball and Candle
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Lotion
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Most Florals

Foils - Yes
    Deluxe Samples - Yes
    Hair Oil - Yes
    Face Oil - Yes
    Perfume - No
    Sunblock/Sunscreen - Yes
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes - No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Tiffany
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. None
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. Its up to you, I have two kids girl 10 and boy 12 and a pet lop named Chewbaca. 
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? It's up to you!
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Beach is always fun to cool off at.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I like painting and photography
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. - Game of Thrones is awesome!
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? - hmm
    Pirates or ninjas? pirates
    Zombies: Yay or nay? nay
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Maleficent has always attracted me and Nightmare Before Christmas
    Describe three things decorating your living space. Rosanna Alhambra vessels, finally ordered the large one and they are a gorgeous blue with gold trim. Alice In Wonderland bird paintings I made with blue backgrounds and my hot pink dear lamp with a black lamp shade.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) yes
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) yes
    Candles yes
    Tarts no
    Reed Diffusers maybe
    Incense no
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) yes
    Local Items yes
    Mix CD yes
    Home Items (and what types) cute storage containers
    Food Items (and what types) chocolate and or spicy
    Beverages (and what types) fruity tea
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures maybe

No allergies to anything

Heads-up would be nice, but definitely not necessary. 

Makeup: Natural, classic, lots of neutrals
Hair: Straight and fine, I usually keep it up for work.
Nails: Neutral or pastels (for work), but I love glittery nails for weekends
Skincare (face/neck): Combination skin
Bodycare (every where else): Nothing special
Home: Modern, lots of geometric shapes/angles, lots of white/gray/gold

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Lip stain
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Don't care
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Nordstrom! More GlamGlow masks
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. I receive: Birchbox, GlossyBox, Ipsy
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Totally fine with it
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Full sized items

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Top Coat. Makes any mascara totally smudge-proof! 
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! I've been dying to own a full size Benetint. For some odd reasons I don't have one (like what??) Also I'm really loving the new Lancome Grandiose mascara 

What make-up items do you use every day? Bare Minerals foundation, Bobbi Brown gel liner, Laura Mercier mascara, Hourglass blush
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? GlamGlow YouthMud. This stuff is the best! 
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Guerlain Meteorites! The MUT ladies were raving about it and now I can't wait to try it. 

What one product can you just not get enough of? Lip stains! 
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Mascara
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? None that I can think of
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Brushes, some sort of highlighter
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Lip color, mascara
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Lip gloss. I'm up to my ears in it thanks to sub boxes! 

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Benefit, love their packaging
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Guerlain, YSL, anything Marc Jacobs
    What brand(s) do you not want? Can't think of any. 

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Pale pink!
    Favorite color combination? Pastels with pops of metallic/glitter, corals, mint green
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination: Blush, white, gold
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Natural, classic, lots of neutrals
    Color(s) to avoid? Orange and dark green. Not a big fan of these colors in general, but there are always exceptions!

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I love Chloe and Versace Bright Crystal for year round awesomeness
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Apple Cider or Apple Spice
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Floral with a side of fruity? (does that make sense? I'm so bad at describing scents)
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrancecompanies? Not really sure...I'm pretty open to trying all kinds of scents
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? For perfume I have no preference. For home fragrance I love candles and air fresheners
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? There are other scented items?!
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? I'll try anything once!

Foils: No
    Deluxe Samples: Yes
    Hair Oil: Yes
    Face Oil: No
    Perfume: Yes
    Sunblock/Sunscreen: Yes
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes: No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3): I'm a graphic designer so this is tough. Rifle Paper Co. (I totally collect stationery), Hello Lucky/anything letterpressed, Kate Spade
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.: Something for my dog would be an amazing bonus (please don't ever feel obligated! She's plenty spoiled already...) She's a rescue I got back in May. We think she's about 1 year old, probably some sort of Rhodesian Ridgeback mix, is currently about 45 lbs. 
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Oooh tough question. Please pleas please do whatever is easiest for you, but I do love unwrapping things individually. 
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? At a beach if I'm tired or out hiking if I'm feeling adventurous! 

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I love flowers and floral arrangements, I letterpress print cards and stuff for friends and family. But these are weird and difficult hobbies to shop for
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Yes
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Stationery!! Any home items really. 
    Pirates or ninjas? Ninjas
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Beauty and the Beast, I really love Elsa as both a hero and a villain but I'm ready for the Frozen craze to die down...As for villain, I've got a soft spot for Ursula. She's just so fab. 
    Describe three things decorating your living space. Succulent terrarium, DIY books, pretty packaging that I've hoarded away

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks): Yes
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased): Yes of course!
    Candles: Yes
    Tarts: What are tarts?
    Reed Diffusers: Yes
    Incense: Yes
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks): Yes
    Local Items: Yes please!
    Mix CD: Yes
    Home Items (and what types): Yes, anything? Seriously anything. 
    Food Items (and what types): Yes, anything. Sweets would be extra amazing
    Beverages (and what types): Yes, but I imagine this would be hard to mail? Mixes are always good
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures: Sure! 

And thank you so much in advance! Anything you send me will be greatly appreciated and I will be so so so happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! We are an allergy-free household.

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? I'm on a low-sodium diet, so please just send me salts or seasonings. Normal candies/chocolates/etc are fine though.

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? My hair prefers sulfate-free.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? I'm fine with whichever. I work from home, so my dogs will notify me the second the mail truck hits our street.  

Basic background information:

Makeup: Bold eyes, neutral lips

Hair: Brown, shoulder length and wavy

Nails: Always painted. 

Skincare (face/neck): I am a hardcore skincare junkie. My skin is incredibly dry, and I currently have a 10-step routine which has done wonders.

Bodycare (every where else): Give me all the lotion!

Home: Modern. Love abstract art.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much eyeliner, and I DO NOT CARE!

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Don't care

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Memebox.

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox, Memebox and occasionally Sample Society (when their spoilers aren't making me stabby). I'm also getting ready to cancel 1 of my 2 Birchbox subs, and join Oh Sheet Mask. 

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Fine with it.

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Whatever my Santa thinks is best.

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner – it is easy to use and always goes on wonderfully.

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Malin+Goetz Vitamin B5 Body Moisturizer, RUFFIAN Cire Noir polish

What make-up items do you use every day? Since I work from home, I don't wear makeup every day, but when I do...Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint, Jouer Mattifying Bronzer, UD Naked 2 Palette, Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner, random colorful eyeliner, Eyeko Black Magic Mascara, as for my lips – I try to rotate.

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Caudalie Lip Conditioner, Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner 

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack

What one product can you just not get enough of? Moisturizers/lotions!

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Lotions...and sheet masks.

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Sticky lip gloss...like Stila's.

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Beauty gadgets and foot peels (the South Korean variety). I also don't own any colorful eyeshadow palettes (I would love a hunter green eyeshadow).

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? I'd like to try a new toner that helps with dry skin. I've heard rose toners are really good. Really, I'm obsessed with South Korean skincare and would just love to add more. And more sheet masks, ampoules, essences and sleeping packs. I'd also love to try Rainbow Honey nail polish and acquire some more Zoya nail polish (I have a really hard time with polish staying on my finger nails – and Zoya and RUFFIAN seem to be the only things that work right now).

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Perfumes.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? RUFFIAN nail polish (it stays on)

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Dr Jart, LUSH

What brand(s) do you not want? I can't think of anything right now

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? To wear, yellow. For makeup, pink.

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Black, white, green and yellow

Scents

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance. Pine.

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Rose, rain, water, honey, fresh cotton.

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? D&G, Vera Wang, Atelier

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Anything that doesn't involve fire.

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Vanilla. Blah.

Foils Yes

Deluxe Samples Yes

Hair Oil No

Face Oil Yes

Perfume No

Sunblock/Sunscreen Yes

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. http://www.pinterest.com/ashleylind411/beauty-wishlist/

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I have a soon-to-be 3 year old daughter who is obsessed with Hello Kitty

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I'm good with whichever

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Total Doctor Who nerd

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?

Pirates or ninjas? Neither

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?

Describe three things decorating your living space.

Candles No

Tarts No

Reed Diffusers No

Incense No

Other home fragrance No

Local Items Yes

Mix CD No

Home Items (and what types)

Food Items (and what types) Yes (sweets!)

Beverages (and what types) No

Puzzle Books Yes

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or
anyone living in your household has! Not allergies, but migraine inducing scents:
Patchouli, dragon's breath, nag champa, strong cinnamon scented items.
   Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any
food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food
items? No food allergies.
   Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have
any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy
should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone,
sulfates, etc? I can only wear sterling silver jewelry, and I'm actively avoiding
items with sulfates in them.
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or
would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Please let me know via
Fairy that it's on its way so I can pick it up!

Makeup - Minimal, though I'm oddly obsessed with red lippies for some
reason.
   Hair - I'm a toss it in a loose braid and go type of gal. I do use
hair oil, leave in conditioner, but that's as fancy as I get.
   Nails - yes please! I'm all over the nail pretties, cremes, holos,
metallics. I change out polish every other day.
   Skincare (face/neck)- Moisturiser mostly. I am working on starting
down the anti-aging maintenance road. Scrubs and cleansing masks in the shower.
   Bodycare (every where else)- Lotion, cuticle oil
   Home - White walls, but contrasting dark bookcases. I do have a deep
purple sofa.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much nail polish, and I DO NOT CARE!

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Nice

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which
store is it, and what will you buy? Ulta so I can use points and
coupons. Make that money stretch!
   Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything
you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox and A Box Indied.
   Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are
your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the
bulk foods section? As long as they're clearly marked, sure.
   Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several
mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Either or, minis are
great, full size is awesome!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Living Proof Style
Extender. This is literally the only thing that allows me to skip a day of hair
washing.
   What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a
wishlist with particulars!
   What make-up items do you use every day? Moisturiser, nail polish,
lotion.
   What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Beauty Protector, Skyn
Iceland anything.
   What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten
around to trying? Lush's Lemony Flutter

What one product can you just not get enough of? Nail Polish!
   What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs
out quickest in your make-up drawer? Cuticle oil and lip balms.
   What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other
than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use
foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Absolutely no perfume or tanning products
   What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your
routine?
   What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not
missing?
   What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?
Perfume.

Brands:
   What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any
particular reason?
   What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around
to?
   What brand(s) do you not want?

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Purple
   Favorite color combination? Purple + green, purple + grey
   Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any
other? Why? Purple
   Color(s) to avoid? Orange, pinks, nude colors, yellows.

Scents
   What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your
favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? No perfume, but I like
vanilla scents
   What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle,
diffuser)? BBW's Pumpkin candles, but currently not using because little visitors decided that they liked the scent too. They’ve since had a bad day and were told to leave. I’m currently living up the peppermint + tea tree + clove smells as a result. =(
   Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume
or fragrance. Vanilla, lemon.
   Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite
perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? No perfume.
   What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open
bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer
(candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? No perfume
   Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of
toiletry/scented item? Lotion.
   Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Patchouli, dragon's breath, nag champa, cinnamon

Foils - Yes
   Deluxe Samples - Yes
   Hair Oil - Yes
   Face Oil - No
   Perfume - No
   Sunblock/Sunscreen - No
   Self-tanner/tanning wipes - No

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or
Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. I've got a couple of
wishlist/gift guides which are linked in Elfster.
   Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box
for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please
list age/gender/species. It's all about me. The bf will likely be amused at whatever
I receive.
   If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you,
would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge
smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift
slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear
into it? Wrapped individually is fine. More pretties to open!
   It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to
be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?
Hiding somewhere with a/c grousing about how hot it is outside and why haven't I
moved to the Arctic yet because it's OMG too hot!

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items
you would like? One of these years I'd love to be able to crochet, otherwise I read
fantasy/SF, play geeky games.
   Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.
Doctor Who, dragons, Avengers/Agents of Shield.
   What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? scarves or throw blankets
   Pirates or ninjas? neither
   Zombies: Yay or nay? No thanks
   Disney! Marvel! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Avengers
   Describe three things decorating your living space. Various dragon
statues, lots of books and if I had all the wall space my Nene Thomas prints.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) no ebooks
   Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) - yes please!

Candles - no

Tarts - no
   Reed Diffusers - no
   Incense - no
   Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) - no
   Local Items - yes
   Mix CD - sure
   Home Items (and what types) yes - throw blankets. I’m a sucker for Ikea anything
   Food Items (and what types) yes - baked goods are okay, chocolate

Beverages (and what types) coffee, hot cocoa
   Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures - no

First of all, hi. My name is Ella Elise (look to Elfster for my last name, I don't know if I'm allowed to put it here!) Right now I am addicted to indie nail polishes, whipped soaps, and perfumed oils from Haus of Gloi and CocoaPink (if you haven't heard of those brands, don't worry- neither had I until I joined the indie forum). I LOVE MONOGRAMMED THINGS. Sephora will always be my first and best love. I plan on going way overboard with the girl I get (or "elfie" as I like to say) because I love this sort of thing! And anyway, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for taking the time to read all of this!)

Makeup  With eyeshadows, I'm afraid I'm boring- I like neutral shades- brown, taupe. The Naked Palettes are clearly a favorite! I like pinky-nude lips, but I also go for brighter colors when they're more transparent. I'm all about my long eye-lashes and have tons of mascara to enhance them even more.
    Hair I have blonde hair that is medium length. I'm no good at curling it, I wish I was :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    Nails Nails are where I go wild! I love bright colors (asp blues and lavenders) and LOVE sparkle. Indie nail polish brands are my favorite!
    Skincare (face/neck) I have a system I've been using for years. I have more than I will ever need already!
    Bodycare (every where else) *NOTE: (i MIGHT PUT THIS ELSEWHERE TOO)- WHILE i LOVE FRAGRANCE IN SOAPS AND IN GENERAL, I CAN'T USE FRAGRANT LOTIONS OF ANY KIND DUE TO MY PSORIASIS :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> *
    Home I'm designed my home now! I'm all about a modern look. I'm basically copying Jeff Lewis's home (Google his bedroom- I'm seriously copying it to a heavy degree, lol!) 

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! NAIL POLISHES!!! LIPPIES! 
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Nice, but not a necessity. 
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?  Usually I would say Sephora, and it would probably be a palette of some kind, but right now I'm lusting over so many polishes, it would probably be Etsy for their indie brands or FemmeFatale because they have a huge collection of indie nail polishes as well!
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Glossy Box (my fave!)- I just got two with gorgeous Tarte lippies and haircare I'll actually use. I also get Birchbox, Ipsy, Julep (though I recently canceled- again, I'm now all about the indie!), and occasionally Memebox and Pop Sugar.
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? If sender wants to make me something, I would love that! Unsealed samples I would only be okay with if it's nail polish or shadow or blush. No bulk foods :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Minis with brands that carry it!! I wish we had a higher spending limit, because I know I'm going to end up spending at least $70 on my elfie (I LOVE TO GIVE AND RECEIVE GIFTS!)

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? This is too hard. I think last year's Paul and Joe holiday set, it was so catterific! Either my personalized tube of Guerlain lipstick, last year's Tarte holiday set (Gorgeous Getaways), or when I first discovered FRESH LIP BALM!! THANK THE HEAVENS FOR THAT! Also, a few perfumes I love- Viktor & Rolf BonBon & Flowerbomb, Kat Von D Saint, Oriental Lace.
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Nail polishes!! I linked them on my Elfster list- the higher on the list, the more I covet!
    What make-up items do you use every day? concealer, shadow base (my eyelids are THIN so they at least need a base of neutral color to hide the redness and dark circles), neutral eye shadow, mascara, balm, blush. On big-night days, I wear eye-shadow other than a cover-up base coat, lipstick, eye liner, high lighter.
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? HG is FRESH LIP BALMS! ESP THE FRESH ADVANCED VERSION. Crows Toes is my HG nail polish company! Holy crap (as in crap, this stuff is bad!) is Pop, CK, and the throw-away items you get in sample boxes like foils (I HATE FOILS- I HAVE SOOOO MANY ALREADY!)
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Indie whipped soaps (linked on my elfster!)

What one product can you just not get enough of? Fresh lip balm, lippies, SPARKLY OR THERMAL NAIL POLISH!
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Again, Fresh lip balm. Concealer for my dark circles (i have more concealer than I'll ever need!) Pinky-nude lippies!
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Fragranced body lotions, super bright shadow (work won't allow it, same as blue/green/yellow "not the norm" lippies)
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Hair curler
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Nail polishes! 
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? NO makeup like concealer or foundation, mascara, foils (i have SO MANY), shower gel (I prefer whipped soaps and LUSH-like bath products), hair products. 

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Tarte and Urban Decay, because I'm an eye shadow palette hoarder!!
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Wow- not many or ANY I can think of, except more LUSH bath bombs.
    What brand(s) do you not want? I mean, the only brands I really don't like are CK, Pop, ULTA's brand. I'm open, though I've definitely put a wide range of the things I really desire on my Elfster list! (And I feel the list makes a lot of these questions redundant TBH! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) 

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? LAVENDER/LILAC, NO QUESTION!
    Favorite color combination? Outside of makeup, Lilac, Lavender, red and white, or blue and grey. I also like red and brown (I'm thinking of flower arrengements for the first, and house decor for the second two)
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Look above and Google Jeff Lewis home!
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Taupe, because I have to wear neutral eye colors. Pink, on my lips.
    Color(s) to avoid? Brights :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm sorry I'm boring!! EXCEPT FOR NAILS!

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? All time is too difficult. In the summer, it's more fruity, but in general I like heavy fragrances that have vanilla, amber, musk, patchouli, begamot, caramel, etc. RIGHT NOW I'M SUPER INTO FOOD SCENTS, ANYTHING MARSHMALLOW PUMPKIN!
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? My Tocca candle collection :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.Stated above! Anything CocoaPink!
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Viktor + Rolf, Dior, CocoaPink, Bond New York, Haus of Gloi!
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Right now I'm super into oils from Haus of Gloi and Cocoapink!
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? WHIPPED SOAPS!
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Ocean-y, Pine-y, overly floral without something to give it a kick, Tobacco

Foils NOOOO
    Deluxe Samples YESSSS
    Hair Oil Yes
    Face Oil Sure
    Perfume HELL YES!
    Sunblock/Sunscreen Please no!
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes nonono I'm too pale, they always turn out orange!

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Miu Miu
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. Elfster, duh :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. It's just me!
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Individually! I love beautifully-wrapped gifts, and I plan on going all-out for my Elfie!
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Well I live in Las Vegas, so this is every day for me LOL. I'm probably inside, reading or playing video games/ watching my tv shows. Or maybe outside, swimming or riding my bike 

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Fandom-related cosmetics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. DISNEY! BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!, Star Trek: TNG, Lost, FREAKS AND GEEKS! Portal, HARRY POTTER!, Firefly. Solaris is my favorite book (also love The Children's Hospital and Never Let Me Go, and ANYTHING MURAKAMI), my favorite movies are All The Real Girls, Moon, The Squid and The Whale, 2001: A Space Odyssey. Favorite bands are Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky, I'm Kanye West's BIGGEST FAN (DON'T HATE ME, JUST LOVE ME LIKE I LOVE HIS MUSIC!), BEYONCE + JAY-Z FORVER, J Dilla, and my FAVORITES are Fugazi and The Who.
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Anything Kanye related, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, Portal, Star Trek TNG
    Pirates or ninjas? Ninjas
    Zombies: Yay or nay?  YAYYY Trus story: I used to be TERRIFIED of zombies. I KNEW rationally that it could never happen, but  I think they were a representation of my fear of death after my grandmother died (sorry for getting so downer and TMI), but I've since moved on and can't get ENOUGH *GOOD* zombie movies and The Walking Dead!
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Cinderella (we share a name!- her real name is Ella!) though The Little Mermaid is my favorite classic Disney movie. I love Lilo & Stitch because it's so funny. URSULA IS THE BEST VILLAIN, BUT MALEFICENT IS FIERCE. I LOVE DISNEY STUFF SO MUCH!!
    Describe three things decorating your living space.A GIGANTIC poster of Paul Newman from Cool Hand Luke, with the words "It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp" written on it, Tetris-like shelving covering and entire wall with books,  a blue ombre wall, a poster from the film 2001: A Space Odyssey and one of my favorite paintings. One wall is painted with an excerpt from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Sure!
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) YESSSSS
    Candles No
    Tarts No (are we talking about candie?? then yes!)
    Reed Diffusers No
    Incense No
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) No
    Local Items Sure!
    Mix CD If we share similar musical taate (I like indie, folksy-rock, instrumental post-rock and some hip-hop)
    Home Items (and what types) I have enough :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> UNLESS IT'S MONOGRAMMED! LOVE THAT.
    Food Items (and what types) Sweets are ALWAYS welcomed. I love cheesecake and cream-cheese frosting and cheese danishes, if that gives you a hint. haha
    Beverages (and what types) No thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No

I dont' have any allergies and neither does anyone in my home. Also, no dietary restrictions. I don't care either way if I get notified that my package is on it's way or not!

Ok. The survey thingy. I may edit out a few things.

Survey time:

Makeup I love any and all makeup! For lips I tend to go with pinks (from bubblegum to mauve to hot pink!) or berry shades (from light berry to really deep berries, I love them all). I am usually the type that goes for super bright eyeshadows, particularly really shimmery shades of teal/aqua and purple...but have been trying to be more open to neutrals! Really ANYTHING goes when it comes to eye makeup. I LOVE blush. I realized recently I need more powdered blush since most of mine are liquid/cream types. I will try any blush, since sometimes I am surprised by what I end up liking!
Hair Typically, my hair is shoulder length or shorter and dark brown or black. Stick straight. I don't do a lot of styling with curling or flat irons, but do blow dry it atleast a little and sometimes fully with a round brush. I LOVE fun barettes, headbands etc. Any colors, any styles, I just love 'em.
Nails I'm an anything goes type when it comes to my nails. I will try anything! Of all my polishes and stuff, I love fun glitters the most! My nails are typically fairly short, but I still do a lot with them.
Skincare (face/neck) I am a bit of a skincare noob. I recently started getting Birchbox, so I am now trying out a lot of products. My skin is acne prone and I have a lot of redness, so those are my main concerns. I love face masks!
Bodycare (every where else) I love any kind of body wash or scrub! It's one of those things where I am not picky and will use whatever I have on hand. I like lotions and body butters. Particularly ones that are floral or fruity smelling!
Home I tend to like modern decor with a mix of kitschy stuff. Colorwise, I love yellows, oranges and teal/aquas.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Blush!!! It's my new obsession.
Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? I don't care
You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Ulta. I'd grab the Tarte Chic to Cheek set and use the rest on random drugstore stuff/whatever fun nail polish is on clearance at the time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Right now I only have Birchbox, but used to have Ipsy and Starlooks (<---loved my starbox, just a bit too pricey for me right now)
Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? I am ok with all of these
Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?Several Mini's.

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? This is just way too hard to answer!
What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! I have specifics on my elfster list. I would love to try a Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, Anything Nars, particularly the Orgasm blush
What make-up items do you use every day?Foundation and lipstick
What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? I don't have any HG items, I like to use something different all the time and never really clasp onto one thing and continually repurchase. There is only one thing I have ever considered a "holy crap" item: the Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Lipsticks. SO AWFUL (love the regular Megalast lipsticks, but those liquid ones are sooo bad!
What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Bathbombs, Oil Based Perfumes, Setting Spray and Indie Nail Polish

What one product can you just not get enough of?Lipstick
What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Foundation
What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? None!
What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Setting Spray,
What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? I would love to receive anything! I have tons of mascara stockpiled, so I don't technically need more...but I love trying out new ones LOL

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Wet N Wild, because they have some nice stuff, that is soooo affordable.
What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Flower by Drew Barrymore, Bite, Smashbox, Kat Von D, L'Occitane
What brand(s) do you not want? I love trying any brand!

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Teal
Favorite color combination? Black & White or Purple and Gray
Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Gray, Yellow, Black & White
What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Purples, probably because I use purple shades for my eyes and some purple lipsticks (and I even have a purple indie blush I sometimes use!)
Color(s) to avoid? NONE!!!

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? I don't have one! I just use lots of different ones and choose based on my mood for the day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?  I usually love things that are either clean scented or floral for my room.
Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. I love things that are floral and/or fruity.
What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)?  Any!

What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? I mostly burn candles (but that's because I love to use them up and then clean the jars to use for storage on my vanity!). I am open to all other types, though.
Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Overly sweet vanilla stuff/bakery scents.

Foils Yes!
Deluxe Samples YES!!!!
Hair Oil Sure
Face Oil Sure
Perfume Yes!
Sunblock/Sunscreen No

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. I have lists from amazon/Sephora etc, but I think I will have the basics from those lists on Elfster! So check that out.
Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? It's just for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I am a slow, savor each thing persons, so I love having things individually wrapped or wrapped in small groups, but I know that can be horribly tedious for the wrapper, so I really don't care :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Whatever works best for you!!
It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Taking my nieces & nephew to the children's museum to escape the heat and then grabbing some ice cream

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Nope
Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. I love tv in general and get hooked on shows easily :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm not really part of any fandoms. I love Dean Koontz books (yay for creepy books!) and comedy movies (like Kevin Smith movies!)
Zombies: Yay or nay? Indifference LOL
Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? I like pretty much any of the princess movies. I like Alice in Wonderland

Candles Yes
Tarts Yes
Reed Diffusers No
Incense No
Local Items Yes
Mix CD YES!

• Allergies: Nothing specific when it comes to beauty, however, nothing too much scent of fragrance please as it can cause my skin to irritate easily.
  • Diet restrictions: a lot so no food please
  • Skin Allergies/Sensitivities: Anything that is scent or has too much fragrance is a no no as my skin is very sensitive to those type of products. I know I have allergies or sensitive to one of the metal but idk which so nothing jewerlies like either.
  • [SIZE=10.5pt]Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?[/SIZE]: Heads up please. I will be out of the country so heads up is nice for me to know when I come back then.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Style descriptions! Brief is better.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=10.5pt]Makeup: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]simple/classic. Eye makeup & Lip junkies. LOVE bold colors lip products. LOVE matte also.[/SIZE]
  • Hair: short & dry (unfortunately). Wavy-curly. Oily. Color wise is dark brown (planning to change it to burgundy soon)
  • Nails: always gel nails. Usually dark colors.
  • Skincare (face/neck): cleanse, exfoliate, mask, toners, serum/essence, moisturizers, night cream (night time), facial oil (night time). Mist every day and night whenever skin wants it.
  • Bodycare (every where else): lotion & scrubs
  • Home: typical Asian house. LOL.
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much lipsticks, and I DO NOT CARE!
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Don’t care
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora! Either more eye products or lip products…there too much~
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Memebox, Lip Monthly, Allure Sample Society, Ipsy, Starlooks, Boxy Charms. Covet….all of them?
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? I don’t mind as long as it hasn’t been used and is something that I would use or like in terms of beauty related items. No food however since I have certain food restrictions and even if they are labeled, sometimes there something in there I would react to (my body is weird..)
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Doesn’t matter

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Eyeliner because it helps define my eyes and make me look more awake
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Refer to elfster wishlist. also skincare for oily skin is good too.
  • What make-up items do you use every day? Eyeliner, lip stick, eye shadows, and eye brow product (currently: Anastasia dip brow)
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? (HG) Tarte Maracuja Oil (HC) Tarte Bulletproof Brow
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Highlighting/Contouring since I don’t know how to use it well, but I’m interesting in trying.

• What one product can you just not get enough of? Lipsticks~
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Makeup remover
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? None.
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? A good face primers that covers redness & helps brighten dull yellow/olive skintone & is suitable for oily skin.
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Lipsticks, good face primers for my oily skin that covers redness & helps brightening, more eyeliners
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Bronzer & highlighting since I won’t use them much
Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Tarte. No particularly reason, but I guess my skin likes Tarte formula (in terms of face related items)
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? It cosmetic
  • What brand(s) do you not want? Don't have one.

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Black
  • Favorite color combination? Black-Wine/Burgundy
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination: imagination: burgundy & black
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Black for eyes & Burgundy for lip. Black because all my eyeliners are black. Burgundy because I match with that color.
  • Color(s) to avoid? Pink! I really cannot pull of anything pink (light-dark) nope nope nope.
Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Don’t have any. But it’s usually something light. Right now I’m loving the Red collections scent from Bath & Body.
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Changes. I just take the candles from my sister room and use ‘em. They from Bath & Body.
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Something light and floral-y. nothing too strong.
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Don’t have one.
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Spray and Rollerball is preference. As for home, anything is fine.
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Don’t have one,
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Something strong. I’m sensitive to smell so I prefer something light and air-y.

• Foils: No
  • Deluxe Samples: Yes
  • Hair Oil: No
  • Face Oil: Yes
  • Perfume: No
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen: No
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes: No

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3): Chic, Simple, Dark
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.: Don’t have any :[
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.: ME ME ME
  • If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?: Doesn’t matter..whichever is easier for her (or him) for both.
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?: At home, chilling..probably on the laptop watching something.
And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?: Music covering, watching youtube or something similar, sleeping, or doing my papers.
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.: House & Criminal Minds are <3 Also, I’m a KPOP lover    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Kpop merchandise from my faves (Beast, Infinite, Winner, iKON)
  • Pirates or ninjas?: Ninjas!
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? YAY!
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Don’t have one.
  • Describe three things decorating your living space.: blankets, clothes, pillows

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks): No
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased): No
  • Candles: No
  • Tarts: No
  • Reed Diffusers: No
  • Incense: No
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks): No
  • Local Items: No
  • Mix CD: No
  • Home Items (and what types): No
  • Food Items (and what types): No
  • Beverages (and what types): No
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures: No

[SIZE=12pt]http:////topic/134743-getting-to-know-you-each-and-every-one-of-you/[/SIZE]

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! No allergies.
    Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? I like chocolate.
    Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? No allergies/sensitivities.

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?  I would like a heads-up please.

[SIZE=12pt]Spoiler [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Style descriptions! Brief is better.

Makeup- classic, simple, with occasional deep/rich colors

Hair- currently black plum color, thin and wavy, just past shoulders[/SIZE]
    Nails- very short, rarely polished
    Skincare (face/neck)- Paula’s Choice Skin Recovery products, BHA, moisturizer
    Bodycare (every where else)- exfoliation, body lotion, foot buffing
    Home- main colors are medium blue, green, with plum/rose accents

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE!- lip balm
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care?- ok, but not must-have
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?- Sephora.  I would buy more Bite Beauty and Fresh products.
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. – Birchbox, sometimes Sample Society and Popsugar Must Have.  Rarely Love With Food, Ipsy.  Nothing off-hand I am coveting.
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? – Ok Unsealed samples?- Ok, but please no used/swatched items.  Items from the bulk foods section?- No
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?  -I’m ok with either

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?- probably Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments because I get moisturized lips and color at the same time.
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!- see my elfster wishlist
    What make-up items do you use every day?-lip balm is the #1 thing, lipstick/gloss/stain/etc, eyeliner
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?-Holy Grail: Paula’s Choice Skin Recovery Moisturizer, Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara, Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments.  Holy Crap: Benefit They’re Real Mascara and Push-Up Liner
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying?- Guerlain Meteorites

What one product can you just not get enough of?- Lippies
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? – Lip balmWhat runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?- Lip balm
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?-none that I can think of    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?- lip primer
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?- lip primer, contouring pencil/stick
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?- bronzer, self-tanning products

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other?- Tarte Any particular reason?- it’s all Lipsurgence.  I recently got a holiday pack.
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?- Tokyomilk Dark, Love & Toast, Yves Saint Laurent
    What brand(s) do you not want?- Pop Beauty, Pixi, Be a Bombshell, JCat

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?- Green
    Favorite color combination?- Green/Blue/Purple
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination- Green/Blue/Purple
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why?-Eyeshadow- shades of violet/plum because it accentuates my green eyes.  Lippies-wine/burgundy
    Color(s) to avoid?- yellow, orange, anything neon

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time?- J-Lo Still What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer?- Folle de Joie
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?- Eucalyptus Mint (Bath and Body Works candle)
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.- fruit, woodsy, herbal, amber, jasmine
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies?- Joie, DKNY, J-Lo  Favorite home fragrance companies?- Bath and Body Works- candles and spray
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)?- love rollerballs. Also like sprays. What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?- Love candles.  Like sprays.
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?- hand/body lotion, bubble bath/bath salts/bath bombs
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?- LAVENDER

Foils- yes
    Deluxe Samples- yes
    Hair Oil- no
    Face Oil- yes
    Perfume- yes
    Sunblock/Sunscreen- no
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes- no

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)- LeSportSac, Geisha Moth
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.- Elfster
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.- just me
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?- I would love to open individual gifts
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?- inside where there is air conditioning either reading a book or playing a game.  Or at a friend’s house swimming.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? – paper crafts (origami, etc), reading, computer games, board games, thrift store shopping, belly dance events Are there any hobby-related items you would like? - tea
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.- American Horror Story, Stephen King and Joe Hill books, Star Trek TNG, Dr. Who,
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?- loose-tea
    Pirates or ninjas?- pirates
    Zombies: Yay or nay?- nay
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? – Robin Hood, Belle, Maleficent
    Describe three things decorating your living space.- pictures of me and my boyfriend, a Tibetan singing bowl, an antique telephone table

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks)- yes
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)- yes
    Candles- yes
    Tarts- yes
    Reed Diffusers- no
    Incense- no
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)- yes (sprays)
    Local Items- yes
    Mix CD- no
    Home Items (and what types)- no
    Food Items (and what types)- yes (tea, chocolate- I love Chuao)
    Beverages (and what types)- no
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures- yes (logic problems)

Spoiler - Don't know which Icon is for Spoiler
ALLERGIES!!

Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc.: No allergies

Dietary restrictions:  No restrictions

Would you prefer not to receive food items? I prefer no food.

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Nope  

Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? Not particularly

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Please let me know! Yes - A Heads-up

Style descriptions! Chic, Corporate

Makeup: Yes! - Natural for work/school, smoky eye bold sometimes bright/dark/red/purple lips for going out at night.

Hair: Blown out, Dark Brown and red Ombre, natural hair - Curly

Nails: I love Blue, Mustard, Silver and Gold 

Skincare (face/neck) I love skincare, I use facial cleansers, masks and moisturizers. I use Fresh and Kiehl’s a lot and various cleanser brands.

Bodycare (every where else): I love Sugar Scrubs! Like love them! and Body Creams. No peppermint please!

Home: Simple, neutral colors mainly with pops of color depending on room. If I can describe my style it’s like Vera Wang meets Breakfast Marc Jacobs

Solve for X: I am wearing too much tinted lip balms (Benefit), and I DO NOT CARE!

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Preferred.

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? More than likely Sephora. I would buy YSL or Dior or Formula X

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Glossybox, Birchbox, IPSY, Tarte Lip Tint and mascara. Urban Decay Lip Stick …and Vince Camuto Amor)

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Preferred sealed samples.

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Mini items, full is always welcomed

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? There’s many for different itens, for hair – Beauty protector, for lips – Lip balms for moisture and color/lipstick Stila, Urban decay for skin – Harvey Prince Lotion, Face Cream- Amore Pacifica, Benefit, for smell – Daisy Dream, Vince Camuto Amore For applying makeup (tool): I love all eyshadow brushes (Eyshadows, blushes, hand creams and nail polishes differ as I like a lot of different brands.)

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Various Eyeshadows palettes (Posie balm by Benefit, Harvey Prince lotion, Formula X neutral Colors, YSL Masacara

Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! 

What make-up items do you use every day? Foundation, moisturizer, lip balm, masacara and #1 Black Eyeliner

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? MY HG is YSL Mascara, MAC Blush, 

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Stila lipsticks (used a sample and loved it) 

What one product can you just not get enough of? Eyeshadows and lip stuff, eyeliner

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Eyeliner

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section  N/A

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Toners, primers, makeup brushes in general

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Better Eyeshadow /contouring brushes

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? bathroom related stuff like bath bombs/salts, shampoo & conditioners, tanning stuff and face mask

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? BenefitPop, NYX

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Dior and YSL

What brand(s) do you not want? NYX, ELF

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Gold  

Favorite color combination? Black, white and red

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination: White, light cream/off white, light greyish purple and greys with pops of Yellow and silver.

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Makeup: Neutrals/pinks, Eyeliner: Black

Color(s) to avoid? Orange, really super highlighter color yellow

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? Vince Camuto

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Marc JacobsDaisy - DREAM, Chanel Chance

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Candle

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Fresh fruity florals, lightly scented, cherry blossoms, fresh linen

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Burberry/Coach/Marc Jacobs/Givenchy/Chloe

Favorite home fragrance companies? Bath and Body Works, NEST, Volupsa, Tocca, Votivo, Bond No. 9 New York.

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Rollerball, spray 

What form of home fragrance do you prefer : Candles

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Soapshand creams, scrubs 

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Woodsy foresty type scents, peppermint, food smells

Foils: No

Deluxe Samples: YES

Hair Oil: YES

Face Oil: Sometimes

Perfume: YES

Sunblock/Sunscreen: No

Self-tanner/tanning wipes: No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Design: YSL, Dior, H&M, Marc Jacobs, Coach, Cynthia Rowley, Vince Camuto  

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. (See above links to Sephora/Pinterest)

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? For me 

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?Im not picky its up to the Secret Santa! But I do like individual wrapped

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day Where are you and what are you doing? On The Beach drinking something and soaking in the air and sun relaxing.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Cook! I love to cook! Read, dance

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. 

The Originals, The 100, American Horror Story, Scandal, Greys Anatomy, Resurrection, How to get away with murder, Hunger games, 50 Shades of Grey, True Blood, Harry Potter, Addicted

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? 

Bow Rings, Bow necklace, I love bows

Pirates or ninjas? Pirates

Zombies: Yay or nay? Yay

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Maleficent , Heroes: Aladdin, Disney Princesses, Movies: Aladdin, Little Mermaid, TinkerBelle, Beauty and the Beast

Describe three things decorating your living space.  Yellow sofa chair, red ottoman, Chevron print piggy bank and mirrors!

Candles: Yes

Tarts: No

Reed Diffusers: No

Incense: No

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks): Yes  

Local Items: Yes

Mix CD: No

Home Items (and what types): candles, lip scrubs

Food Items (and what types): Cupcakes!

Beverages (and what types):, hot chocolate

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures: No

ALLERGIES: None.

Dietary restrictions: None. I do not want candies that contain nuts or jellied fruits. Anything else is fair game!

Skin allergies/sensitivities: No. For hair products, I avoid sulfates and silicones.

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?: Definitely need a heads up. I travel monthly, so I need to know when a package is coming.

Makeup: Simple routine. Foundation, liner, eye shadow, mascara, lipstick. Prefer to keep my look classic but I do experiement my eye makeup and lip color.

Hair: Short, natural 4c, kinky/coarse.

Nails: I explore all colors and textures. Love for my nails and toes to make a statement.

Skincare (face/neck): I tend to have bouts of adult acne. I oil cleanse regularly and use Cetaphil as an alternate cleanser.

Bodycare (every where else): Foaming washes, scrubs, oils.

More advanced questions

Solve for X: I am wearing too much lip gloss, and I DO NOT CARE!

Cruelty-free or vegan. Does not matter either way.

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?: I would head to Ulta and buy Smashbox primer and Naked Beauty Balm in Deep.

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes.
Only subscribed to a running box (Stride Box), no makeup subs right now.

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?
Unless the sender clearly lists all ingredients used in homemade beauty items, I would prefer not to get anything. Had a bad experience in the past which makes me leery. No unsealed samples! No bulk food items!

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Probably the minis, but honestly whatever my Sugar Plum thinks is best.

Brand-and-color-specific time

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Brow Power by It Cosmetics. Helps me achieve a nice eyebrow, naturally!

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Coastal Scents Revealed Palette and Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, NYX Wrath Wicked Lippie, Mac RiRi Woo, Mac Ruby Woo, Brow Power.

What make-up items do you use every day? Mascara and lipgloss.

What are your holy crap? Maybelline Dream Mousse products.

What one item/product are you interested in, but just haven't gotten around to trying? Kat Von D items, signature eye liners.

What one product can you just not get enough of? Primer. Still looking for the perfect one.

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? None.

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Facial masks, conturing tools, flat eye shadow brush and a good crease shadow brush.

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Brushes, esp. different eye shadow brushes.

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Blush or lip balms.

Brands

What brand do you have more products from than any other? NYX

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Lorac, Tom Ford, Kat Von D, Nars
What brand(s) do you not want? LA Colors or Profusion.

Colors (not specific shades): Dark, rich vibrant colors. Think plums, reds, deep oranges, darker blues, heavy greens.

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Pink, more on the mauve/berry side.

Favorite color combination? Pink and green.

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination. Neutral tones.

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Plum, berry. Goes well with everything I wear as well as my skin tone.

Color(s) to avoid? Light blues, super pastel colors.

Foils No.
Deluxe Samples Yes.
Hair Oil No
Face Oil Yes.
Perfume No
Sunblock/Sunscreen No.

Is your box all about you? Yes!

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Whatever is easy for her, works for me!

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Someplace air conditioned, relaxing with a book or listening to music.

And advanced fun stuff!

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? In my spare time, I enjoy reading, listening to music, playing Second Life and cooking.

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Major Prince fan. Love to read all sorts books, mostly thrillers and self-help.

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Gift cards always make me swoon. Seems chocolate also has the same effect.

Pirates or ninjas? Neither.

Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay.

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Does Minnie Mouse count?

Describe three things decorating your living space. Nothing at the moment. Living out of a suitcase.

Yes/no, the extras division

Candles No
Tarts No
Reed Diffusers No
Incense No
Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented ro cks) Room spray
Local Items Yes
Mix CD Yes
Home Items (and what types) None
Food Items (and what types) Gummies or milk chocolate
Beverages (and what types) Cider or tea
Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures Words

HI.

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! None!

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? No!

Would you prefer not to receive food items? Food items are fine!
Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? None!

Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? No!

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Sure, so I know to be watching.

Makeup - Bold, adventurous, eclectic
    Hair - Short bob, sometimes straight, sometimes wavy, loves leave-ins and heat protectants.
    Nails - Usually bare, but love shimmery unique colors
    Skincare (face/neck)- Combination skin prone to breakouts. Love korean cosmetics, toners, essences.
    Bodycare (every where else) - Dry!
    Home - Bold colors, chevron and houndstooth prints, aqua, grey, black, white.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Blush, eyeliner!
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Nice.
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora, for the UD Electric Palette!
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox and Boxycharm. No current coveted items I can think of!
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? All of the above are fine!
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I would be equally happy with either!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? They're Real Mascara - I get great results on my blonde lashes.
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! UD Electric Palette, and ALL OF THE INDIES. I want to try all of your favorite indie brands!
    What make-up items do you use every day? Eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara.
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Holy grail: They're Real, theBalm Hot Mama blush. Holy Crap: Great Lash, NYX eyeshadow.
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? GDE Foil Me, NYX macaron lippies

What one product can you just not get enough of? Brushes!
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? Eyeshadow! What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Foundation!
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Bronzers and tanners.
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Not sure!
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Silicone liner brush, good tweezers.
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? hairspray, red lipstick, black liner, nude lipsticks.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Urban Decay, Glamour Doll Eyes, and Benefit...love 'em!
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Too Faced, and ALL THE INDIES.
    What brand(s) do you not want? JCat, Be a Bombshell, the Ipsy Classics

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Aqua
    Favorite color combination? Aqua, grey. Purple, grey. 
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination: The above, with some purple in places.
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? I love blues and blue greens...peaceful.
    Color(s) to avoid? I don't like orange, red, or yellow much.

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time?Harvey Prince Eau Flirt

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Harvey Prince Hello
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Pumpkin pie, any foodie scents, vanillas
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Vanillas, warm, sweet, woodsy.
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Harvey Prince, Atelier, I would LOVE to try BPAL and indies!

Favorite home fragrance companies? Whatever I run across. Would love to try new ones. Bath and Body Works.
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? I like them all.

What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? I like them all, but use wax melts and candles the most.
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? hand creams
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? I don't care much for white florals, or strong florals in general.

Foils yes
    Deluxe Samples yes
    Hair Oil yes
    Face Oil yes
    Perfume yes
    Sunblock/Sunscreen yes 
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes NOOOOOOO

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3): I like Betsey Johnson? Not a big designer person. I love retro.
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/133384-yousoldtheworlds-super-early-ever-evolving-secret-santa-wishlist-mostly-for-the-sake-of-her-own-memory/
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I have a dog and a cat, if you want to include them. If not, that's fine!
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Whatever makes them happy!

Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I try to be slow, sometimes fail.
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Reading a book with some iced tea.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Photography and reading!

Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Anything.
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. I love Harry Potter (Slytherin!), Supernatural, American Horror Story.
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Anything handmade, scarves, accessories
    Pirates or ninjas? Nahhhh.
    Zombies: Yay or nay? YAY.
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Not that into it, but I like Ursula and Maleficent.
    Describe three things decorating your living space. Chevron prints, lots of blues, cacti and succulents.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) yes
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) yes
    Candles yes
    Tarts YES
    Reed Diffusers yes
    Incense no
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) yes
    Local Items yes
    Mix CD yes
    Home Items (and what types) yes, anything!
    Food Items (and what types) yes, anything!
    Beverages (and what types) yes! Anything, and I have a Keurig.
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures I love word puzzles.

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! None
Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc.? No coconut, baked nuts, baked fruit, bread. Would you prefer not to receive food items? In small amounts, they’re fine.
Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc.)? Glitter – it makes me itch like crazy. (Shimmer in lotions/sprays/makeup is fine.) Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc.? I try to – hair is colored so I am picky about that.

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Heads up! I don’t like leaving things on my porch for too long.

Makeup: Simple usually – neutral liner, brown/black mascara, rosey blush, fun lips
Hair: 99% straight, air dry
Nails: usually painted, no decals
Skincare (face/neck): wash, toner, lotion, serums, moisturizer
Body care (everywhere else): Salt/sugar scrubs, cream, spray
Home: bold colors, no pastels, love black/gray (CB2 meets Ikea)

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too many lip crayons, and I DO NOT CARE!
Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? nice
You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Ulta – eye shadows or tools
Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox, ipsy, Glossybox, Bulu, Graze, New Beauty TT, MSA – Laqa’s Menatour
Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Fine/not sure/no
Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Anything goes, but I love minis! I just love surprises!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Under eye concealer because it totally changes my face from sad to happy
What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wish list with particulars! Eye cream for under eye wrinkles with built in applicator
What make-up items do you use every day? Lip crayon, mascara, liner
What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? HG: Benefit’s Oxygen WOW and Laqa lip lube; HC: ?
What one item/product are you interested in, but just haven’t gotten around to trying? UD Nakeds

What one product can you just not get enough of? Lip crayons
What one product do you actually use more than any other? Hand cream. What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Money? AHAHAH! No seriously, I never run out of anything, but generally do blow through lippies because I lose them.
What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Nothing that I can think of, but most oils drive me bonkers because of the way they feel.
What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Eyelash comb
What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Travel eyelash curler, more Lush products

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Tanning products, hair spray, hair oils

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Benefit
Any particular reason? I’ve liked 90% of what I’ve tried
What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? MAC, KVD, tarte
What brand(s) do you not want? JCat, Be A Bombshell

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Purple, aqua
Favorite color combination? Orange/yellow
Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination. Bright blue, aqua, white
What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Black – goes with everything
Color(s) to avoid? Brown, taupe, khaki (but I like these colors for eyes)

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Coco Chanel/Michael Kors Island
What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Champagne (Celebrate by BBW)
Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Clean, crisp, citrus
Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Marc Jacobs/Nest
What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Rollerball, spray/candle, plug in, diffuser, room spray
Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Hair refresher spray – I love great smelling hair!!
Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Rose, peach, coconut, musk, laundry

Foils – Yes, a few
Deluxe Samples – OH YES!
Hair Oil -- No
Face Oil -- Yes
Perfume – YES!
Sunblock/Sunscreen -- Yes
Self-tanner/tanning wipes – No, no, no

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) – Marc Jacobs, classic lines/nothing busy
List any public wish lists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. Just Elfster.
Aggie/7/dog
Chester/8/dog
Truman/4/dog
Lily/3/dog
That’s over 250 lbs of dog in my house! 
If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Simple is fine, but if you love to wrap, that’s fine too!
It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? If I can’t be on a boat, then I’d be in air conditioning napping on the couch.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Reading
Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. The Good Wife, Modern Family, St. Elmo’s Fire, The West Wing, historical fiction, women’s fiction (some chick lit is okay, but usually go for the struggling, soul-searching femme)
What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? The perfect eye cream.
Pirates or ninjas? Just Johnny Depp (so pirates)
Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Lady and the Tramp, Finding Nemo
Describe three things decorating your living space. Eggplant couch, white tables, dog fur

Virtual gifts (e-certs/gift certs/eBooks) -- yes
Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) – yes
Candles -- yes
Tarts – yes!
Reed Diffusers -- yes
Incense -- yes
Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) - yes
Local Items – YES!
Mix CD -- no
Home Items (and what types) – yes
Food Items (and what types) – yes – I love snacks!
Beverages (and what types) – yes – I love KCups (Unflavored bold coffee)
Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures – yes, numbers (my mom loves these, so I’m always looking for a new kind to try)

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! Allergic to benzyol peroxide, common ingredient in many acne skincare items

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? Food would be great! No restrictions

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? I think I'm sensitive to nickel in jewelry, but I've only noticed it to be a problem in earrings.

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Either is fine! Whatever the sender wants, but please tell a mod it's on its way.

Makeup – winged eyeliner, nude eyeshadow, and red/pink lipstick

Hair – black hair, not dyed, straight, no styling, and air dried

Nails – always done, painted about two times a week

Skincare (face/neck) – clarisonic, face wash, mask 1-2 times a week, acne medication, sunscreen, face creme/oil, eye creme, overnight moisture mask...need I go on. ):

Bodycare (every where else) – lotion after showers

Home – nothing. I live with parents because it's cheaper and they won't let me decorate at all. I like do postcards though.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much eyeliner, and I DO NOT CARE!

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? No preference. Only if it's important to the sender.

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora, and likely a YSL lipstick or towards a Tom Ford perfume.

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. on-off Birchbox (off currently) and Julep. Plus Pout Lip from Julep in red or magenta, tea mask and Cindy Lou Manizer from Nov Birchbox. I've also never received a Memebox, but I would be interested in try anything. I'm not picky XD

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? no problem!

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Either

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Eyeko eyeliner, because I use eyeliner every day and it's my favourite.

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! The UD mini lipstick set! Also check elfster.

What make-up items do you use every day? Eyeliner, eyeshadow, face and eye primer, bb creme or foundation, and lipstick

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? I don't really have HG items, but items I particularly find effective include Origins Checks & Balances facewash, this Gold Snail face mask my sister got me, Kat Von D ink eyeliner along with Eyeko, and Revlon Colorstay Ultimate liquid lipstick which is the only thing that stays on me through a meal.

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Anything that makes loose eyeshadow stick or get pressed.

What one product can you just not get enough of? Nail polish and lipstick

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Concealer

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? I'm not allergic to skincare with salicylic acid (aspirin) but I'm wondering if I should avoid it. Also I absolutely loathe mushrooms so none of that from origins please

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? A fluffy foundation brush like the ones they use at MAC to apply liquid foundation.

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Lipstick T_T

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Mascara and haircare related products. I have more mascara than I can give away to people. Also don't care for lipgloss, blush, bronzer.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Origins for skincare, because their stuff works well for me.

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? indie brands for eyeshadows -- Shiro, Makeup Geek, Fyrinnae, etc etc

What brand(s) do you not want? Lime Crime, due to past racist actions

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Green!

Favorite color combination? mint green and pink/lavendar/baby blue

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination none ):

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? disregarding nude eyeshadow, probably purples.

Color(s) to avoid? I cannot emphasize blue enough. I really hate blue makeup for some reason. Also oranges and yellows.

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Tom Ford Black Orchid is My Scent. I like layering basically anything with it. In the summer, I particularly like Liz Claiborne Bora Bora and Tocca Liliana

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? I like candles and reed diffusers

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. I seem to gravitate towards dark woodsy scents with floral undertones. If you give me the dark / woodsy / smokey, I'll add the floral myself.

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Tom Ford and Tocca, The Body Shop for lotions and reed diffusers. In general, I really like trying niche/interesting perfume brands instead of established ones

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form ofhome fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Spray or rollerball.

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Lotion

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Citrus, anything that's smells really processed (YSL, Marc Jacobs Daisy), sweet and girly floral like Prada Candy or Juicy scents

Foils -- skincare and shampoos/conditioners only please

Deluxe Samples -- Yes

Hair Oil -- No

Face Oil -- Yes

Perfume – Yes

Sunblock/Sunscreen -- Yes

Self-tanner/tanning wipes -- No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Stripes / Chevron, nautical, and cute animals >.<

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. Elfster. I have a public LJ entry that lists what polishes I own though

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. Just me is fine!

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Whatever the sender prefers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have no strong feelings towards wrapping

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Sleeping, browsing Tumblr and looking at cute animals, reading fanfiction, or playing candy crush

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? You don't need to get me anything related to my hobbies! But I watch (association) football (not hand almond--sorry hand almond fans >.>), write, design graphics/websites

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Media: Teen Wolf (much to my tears, though I mostly stopped watching), How to Get Away With Murder, Inception, X-Men, Daniel-Craig-As James Bond, Pokemon, and probably anime though I haven't watched much lately | Football: Arsenal FC, FC Bayern Munich, and Germany National Team

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Jewelry, candles, cute animal things, postcards

Zombies: Yay or nay? NAY

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Movie: oh tough, probably between Bambi, Lilo and Stich, and Enchanted (though only Bambi is truely from My Childhood); Hero(ine!): Giselle from Enchanted; Villain: I've never had an affinity for villains, but probably Maleficent for being badass

Describe three things decorating your living space. Pokemon, lots of MCAT textbooks, and my makeup XD

Candles Yes

Tarts What are tarts? No I guess

Reed Diffusers Yes

Incense Err, maybe

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) No

Local Items Yes, please! All the postcards

Mix CD No thank you

Home Items (and what types) No

Food Items (and what types) Yes -- I love cookies >3

Beverages (and what types) Yes

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures I like Sudoku

I'm allergic to mushrooms and to inexpensive metals.

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Surprise!

Makeup: Nothing crazy.  Usually colored eyeshadow with plain lips.
    Hair: Very thick, long, curly hair.  I don't color my hair, but it's natural color is light brunette with honey highlights.
    Nails: Bare nails, just a top coat, or a french tip.
    Skincare (face/neck): I typically just use Clean and Clear facial wipes (the white ones), and I occasionally use an exfoliator.
    Bodycare (every where else): 3 for $1 bar soap?  And I apply lotion to the bottoms of my feet nightly
    Home: It's very small.  And messy.

More advanced questions:
    Solve for X: I am wearing too much blush, and I DO NOT CARE! I have pink cheeks without it, but I buy and wear it anyways!
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Nice
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?  Ulta, I'd probably save it until a sale or nice GWP, but I'd most likely buy eyeshadow or blush.  Or maybe my makeup wipes if I'm getting low.
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes.  I'm currently doing Birchbox, and I recently ended my Ipsy sub.  I also did 1 month of Pop Sugar Must Have (April 2014).  Nothing that I've coveted too much.  I was interested in the Lollitint mini that Ipsy sent out a few months ago.
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?  Fine by me, but I can't think of anything I would want from the bulk foods section (unless there's something you think I simply must try).
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?  Mini's are so much fun!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Eyeshadows, there's so many colors out there.  I love purples and greens.  I have blue eyes, so I find blue eyeshadow to be a bit harder to pull off.
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Urban Decay's Shadow box.  Benefit's Lollitint (I would never use up a full size, but I love the size of the mini).  Lorac Pro 1 + 2.  Be sure to check my elfster wishlist, I'm sure I'll have a lot more on there.
    What make-up items do you use every day? If I'm going out, I don't leave before I apply concealer and mascara.  Usually I wear eyeshadow and blush as well.
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?  Jesse's Girl Waterproof eyeliner is a HG for me.  I can't think of any busts ATM.
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying?  A LOT of stuff.  Um, but just one. . . .  How about, Stila eyeshadows.  I've heard great things about them, haven't tried them.

What one product can you just not get enough of? Eyeshadow.
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?  Makeup wipes and mascara is stuff that I always seem to be replacing.  I don't really run out of a lot of stuff.
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?  I don't use pencil eyeliners too often, because I like liquid liners best and would only use a pencil in my waterline, but I wear contacts and they say not to line your waterline while wearing contacts.
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Brow stuff, hair straigthener.
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? I don't have a lot of brushes, I just have the Ecotools day to night set plus an eyeliner brush and foundation brush.
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Bronzer, self tanner, and false eyelashes.

Brands:
    What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? I have a lot of Mac and Benefit.  Mac because it was the first makeup I ever had and didn't realize there were a lot of other options.  Benefit because I like the tints, and I usually pick up a set that has the mini's in them, thus giving me a lot of benefit products.
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?  The balm, Tarte (I've only tried the bb cream so far), and Nars.  I really haven't tried a lot of brands; my collection is pretty small.
    What brand(s) do you not want? Pop beauty and Be a Bombshell.

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Purple
    Favorite color combination? Either pink and black or red and black, or (insert bright color) and black/very dark blue
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination There really isn't a color scheme. . .  The curtains on my canopy bed are maroon with gold comforter.  Actually now that I think about it, almost every room has a splash of maroon.
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Purples, greens, and blues
    Color(s) to avoid? Orange and yellows

Scents
    What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Loveswept by Philosophy
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? I don't really use any home fragrance's
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Flowery, citrus, and vanilla.  Or most food scents (just not spice smelling).
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? No favorites yet
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Spray or rollerball

What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? I think I would prefer air freshener or plug-in.  But I really use them.  If I want a room to smell pretty, I usually grab one of my cheaper perfumes and give it a few squirts around the room.
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Body butters and lotions.
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Oriental, Woody, and lavendar.

Foils Yes
    Deluxe Samples Yes
    Hair Oil Yes
    Face Oil Maybe
    Perfume Yes
    Sunblock/Sunscreen No
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) I don't really follow designers. . .  Um kind of a classic/casual look is what I typically go for.
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. Here's my trade list, maybe as a hint of what I wouldn't like?  https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/133304-megan27ist-trade-list/
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I have 2 dogs :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I'd love them to be wrapped individually!  Beware that I love ripping into the paper, but if it's extra cute I'll probably be more cautious so that I might be able to duplicate it.
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? I'm at home doing as little as possible.  Probably on the computer dreaming of a white Christmas.

And advanced fun stuff:
    What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?  I spend far too much time on the computer.  But often times I'm watching a show on my computer and either knitting or crocheting.
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. I pretty much only listen to country music and Christmas songs.  Some shows that I like are Star Trek (DS9 was my favorite), Reign, Magnum PI. . .  I'm also into superheros (Green Arrow, Flash, Avengers, Captain America, Thor, Spiderman).  And Disney, I've been really into Disney stuff lately.
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?  I don't have any of the newer animated Disney movies.  I think the newest animated Disney movie I have is Finding Nemo (excluding Toy Story 3).  A polar bear figurine.  Dainty Necklaces or earrings.  I can't think of much!  I am SO bad at making lists of things I want.
    Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Favorite Movie: Toy Story.  Favorite princess: Rapunzel.  I don't really have a favorite hero or villain.
    Describe three things decorating your living space.  A sewing machine, candy, and lots of yarn.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Sure
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Sure
    Candles No thanks, I have no place to put them or safely burn them.
    Tarts Assuming this is the pastry, I'll pass
    Reed Diffusers No thanks
    Incense No
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) Preferably not
    Local Items Sure
    Mix CD Sure
    Home Items (and what types) Sure
    Food Items (and what types) Sure, preferably not homemade, but a recipe that I could do myself?  Yes!
    Beverages (and what types) Sure, but I don't really drink coffee or tea (unless it's something you swear by, then I'd be willing to try it).  I only have a regular coffee pot though

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures Sure!

I haven't done a secret Santa like this before, but if you have any questions, I'm assuming you could contact some elves and they'd pass it along, and I'd be happy to answer!  Thanks for being my Santa!

Latest posts

Back