Quantcast

Getting your money's worth

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I was just looking around my computer area tonight and I realized that the item I use the most in here (besides the computer and like items) is the stark white Rubbermaid 3 drawer set on wheels I bought years ago when I didnt yet have the money for a file cabinet. Since then it's been one of our "just cant throw away" must haves for the office- it doesnt match the desks or the actual cabinets we've aquired, yet I cant toss it because its just so danged useful! If I didnt have it, where would I put my extra legal pads and my photo paper? Where would I put manilla envelopes and camera film? I cant even begin to imagine what I would do without my $14 drawer set from Walmart. The same goes for my cheapie cheap shower caddy- how did anyone survive without these useful liitle things? I can barely remember the days of old when I used to dodge shampoo bottles diving off the edge of the tub when I had soap in my eyes. What are some things youve gotten your money's worth from? Big stuff like cars and electronics dont count!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluepisces I was just looking around my computer area tonight and I realized that the item I use the most in here (besides the computer and like items) is the stark white Rubbermaid 3 drawer set on wheels I bought years ago when I didnt yet have the money for a file cabinet. Since then it's been one of our "just cant throw away" must haves for the office- it doesnt match the desks or the actual cabinets we've aquired, yet I cant toss it because its just so danged useful! If I didnt have it, where would I put my extra legal pads and my photo paper? Where would I put manilla envelopes and camera film? I cant even begin to imagine what I would do without my $14 drawer set from Walmart. The same goes for my cheapie cheap shower caddy- how did anyone survive without these useful liitle things? I can barely remember the days of old when I used to dodge shampoo bottles diving off the edge of the tub when I had soap in my eyes. What are some things youve gotten your money's worth from? Big stuff like cars and electronics dont count! post-its, empty altoids tins are great for everhthing small as are 7-day vitamin cases, pre-owned purple cognac bags, tissue paper for stuffing in shoes, wrapping paper & contact paper for wrapping/protecting books, Cross pens & pencils...must have almost a dozen of those, silk scarves from the flea markets & thrift stores, small hold-everything purses with that velcro-closure pocket for my cell phone, mini mag-lites, mini-staplers & business card hold-punchers, magic tape, white-out tape, that caddy you use I use in the kitchen for all silverware on top, utensils, vitamins, baggies, plasticware, etc., freezer bags for cosmetics when traveling, can't live without my hair pick & vent brush, old vitamin bottles are great for 'sample sizes' of shampoo so I don't get bruised by falling savings size bottles in the shower, lucite cutting board & my favorite knives...& potato peelers...Crest whitening dental floss works, Sally's sells this Younger Lips cream & Sealed with a Kiss fixative that I didn't think would work but is very very effective...spice lip liner by avon, garden botanika lipstick chubby pencils & my Diamond Deb nail file.

Latest posts