*giggles* What my mom called them...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width="95%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>So my mom went to MAC yesterday (she's in NYC on hols) and she rang home all excited to say she spent $100 on MAC products alone (LMAO coz she thinks she's great now, aw bless!)</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Anyway i was asking her what she bought & she started listing off things & she said i got a purple & a green shadow. So i asked "oh whats the name of the shadows" and she said "you know the crayon things i have, well i got 2 more a purple & a green". She meant the shadesticks! I was ROTFLMAO coz she called them crayons!

On another note, she only has today left in NYC coz she's flying to Miami tomorrow and she forgot my list (i gave her a list of all the make up i wanted) at her hotel yesterday so she better not forget it when she goes shopping today!!!!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LOL at crayons!! I can imagine my mum saying that too!! But in a way they do look like crayons - being big chunky pencils!!

LOL I know! Its so funny coz she thinks she's brill now. She bought a blush double & she was saying "oh & i got a new MAC blush & its not even released in Ireland yet"!!

Well I hope she got you (at least) one too!
icon_frown.gif
LOL! Cute story, Laura!

Originally Posted by Laura LOL I know! Its so funny coz she thinks she's brill now. She bought a blush double & she was saying "oh & i got a new MAC blush & its not even released in Ireland yet"!!

Thats cute Lau!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Maybe you should tell her to re-write that list over the phone!!! LOL
icon_eek.gif
Hope they had fun in NY!!!
wink.gif

Sounds like she enjoyed herself at the MAC counter/store!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Surely, Laura, she will remember your list today!

ROTFLMAO
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

So my mom went to MAC yesterday (she's in NYC on hols) and she rang home all excited to say she spent $100 on MAC products alone (LMAO coz she thinks she's great now, aw bless!)

Anyway i was asking her what she bought & she started listing off things & she said i got a purple & a green shadow. So i asked "oh whats the name of the shadows" and she said "you know the crayon things i have, well i got 2 more a purple & a green". She meant the shadesticks! I was ROTFLMAO coz she called them crayons!
On another note, she only has today left in NYC coz she's flying to Miami tomorrow and she forgot my list (i gave her a list of all the make up i wanted) at her hotel yesterday so she better not forget it when she goes shopping today!!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Doubles & Texture is out in the UK now! x Think i'll pay a visit to the Pro store on Friday
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back