giorgio armani foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi~! everyone, does anyone use GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation? Do you know which color(#?) is similar to those pics? (iam a asian.)

thanks!

ayumihamasaki20042005newyeargr.jpg

vivi_200501_001.jpg

I use LSF 6 & am comparable to MAC NC35. I think the model's wearing between 4 & 5.5. Some of the LSF shades have 1/2 shades (which are usually yellow-based). Call a SFA counter to obtain samples.

Originally Posted by mememe Hi winnie, that picture of you? Very pretty girl she is a japanese singer
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I use LSF 6 & am comparable to MAC NC35. I think the model's wearing between 4 & 5.5. Some of the LSF shades have 1/2 shades (which are usually yellow-based). Call a SFA counter to obtain samples. thank you so much!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by winnieatice

hi~! everyone, does anyone use GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation? Do you know which color(#?) is similar to those pics? (iam a asian.) thanks!

ayumihamasaki20042005newyeargr.jpg

vivi_200501_001.jpg

welcome to Makeuptalk from the adminstrators!

Hiya Winnieatice! I just wanna say Welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. I don't know anything about GA foundations so i can't help you out in this post but hopefully i'll be able to on others!

Originally Posted by Laura Hiya Winnieatice! I just wanna say Welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. I don't know anything about GA foundations so i can't help you out in this post but hopefully i'll be able to on others! thank you
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back