Quantcast

Girl Scouts cookies

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
oh my god, it's that time again!!!! I can't stop eating them!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just ate a whole package in half an hour!!!
Caramel deLites, yummi!!! So addictive!! I think, I'll be chasing THEM around to buy more cookies!! SELL ME MORE COOKIEESS!!! PLEEAAASEE!!

Reaction score
I love them too. I'm sad because I'll be missing out on them this year.
I've been doing really well on my diet and I'd hate to jeapordize looking 'hot' by summer!

Originally Posted by destiny oh my god, it's that time again!!!! I can't stop eating them!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just ate a whole package in half an hour!!!
Caramel deLites, yummi!!! So addictive!! I think, I'll be chasing THEM around to buy more cookies!! SELL ME MORE COOKIEESS!!! PLEEAAASEE!!

Reaction score
The "Samoas" are my favorites.... mmmmm Unfortunately I haven't seen any Girl Scouts around here lately - gonna have to hunt them down!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tylda1969 Right with you on the Samoas girlfriend. I found a good replica though... Little Debbie has some individually wrapped "German Chocolate Caramel" something or others... whatever they're called... and they come close! Good enough to tide ya' over till G.S. Season! LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tylda1969 Is that the low carb version? LOL
When it comes to samoas... the nutritional fact panel just seems to disappear! LOL

Reaction score
OMG, my niece got me w/those & I ended up getting 2 boxes of Thin Mints, a peanut butter one & a double fudge box.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keaLoha OMG, my niece got me w/those & I ended up getting 2 boxes of Thin Mints, a peanut butter one & a double fudge box.
OMG... for a sec I thought you said I ATE 2 boxes of thin mints, a peanut butter & double fudge box... LMAO I was like "wow.. that girl can eat! where does it go!?!" Had to re-read that! LOL

Reaction score
I luv me some Thin Mints.. especially when I freeze them. Yummy!

Liz

Reaction score
i LOVE somoas!! but damn, 150 calories for 2 cookies!

they're like crack man...

Reaction score
OMG, I'm going to have to find myself some Girl Scouts so I can get some cookies!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i LOVE somoas!! but damn, 150 calories for 2 cookies! they're like crack man...

WOAH! Are you serious!?!? Damn ! Now I guess I know why I never looked at the 'nutritional information' when I ate em'!!! LOL

Reaction score
Ooh i can talk about this coz i've tried some this year! A friend in the US sent over some thin mints. They're yummy but i'm more of a chocolate chip cookie fan so i havent eaten much of these yet!

Latest posts