Girls Wild Night Out!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone! WHAT A NIGHT!!!!

Well i am going to start from the very beggining. The girls arrived in Edinburgh at around 1pm and went shopping,meanwhile i was so worked up and excited that i could not sleep a wink, i kid you not. Whilst the girls were out shopping (after i had cleaned my flat (apartment) from top to bottom,i lit nice scented candles and put some Geranium Oil on the burner and made the meal, i tried to lie down and get some sleep,and wait for them to arrive at mine.However that just did not happen. The phone kept ringing all day and texts kept coming through, at one point i really did not think i was going to actually make it for the night out.I phoned my boyfriend and told him i thought i wasn't going to make it out later that night as i just felt to tired and run down. I guess i had got myself into such a state and with not sleeping,i was panicking and worrying.However even though i felt so tired,when the buzzer went and everyone came laughing and as high as kites,Simone immediatley wanted to put on Beyonsie's new CD on LOUD. At one point i felt like i was gonna collaspe but i knew i had to go on,and ime glad i did. The music was up loud and Simone got up and started doing all that Beyonzie bumping and grinding dancing,everyone was in stitches with laughter.Once i had made everyone comfortable with drinks, we exchanged Chritmas cards and gifts with each other. We all did well there and everybody loved their pressies (that was great). I thought right Pauline, you say your wild...prove it...and not to be upstaged by the competition
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
I went into a bath filled with uplifting oils (this made the whole place smell divine and with the scented candles on the atmospehere was buzzing happy and busy!

After my bath, took NYAngel's advice,and started to do my hair. I washed it with a voulumising shamppo a sample (ide kept to try) and after a light conditioning I sprayed some voluminsing spary and blow dried my hair. By the time i flicked my head up after blow drying it, i looked like Diana Ross.Thanks for the tips NYAngel!!
icon_smile.gif
My hair was big soft and sexy. Immediatley that did make me feel better and i felt i was going to enjoy myself after all. Since everyone got here at around 8pm and after the vegetarian bolognaise, i phoned my best friend Alaisdair (who was kindly the chaffour that night...great guy) he drove us down town to the disco at around 11ish. The doormen were chatting to us and we strolled in. It was pretty ,even for a wednesday night, and everyone was all dolled up,having been at their Chritmas party's and wearing party hats. I was becoming alive at last. Of course it wasn't long before drinks were being bought and we were checking out the different levels of the club and congregating in the ladies (where there was a girl i can't remember her name, it's a foreign name) and she had a display of tolietreis, hairspray, makeup and even nice perfumes...all the best bit's and pieces,and you could put a little something in her 'saucer' and use the stuff to freshen up,do you hair etc. Of course,i had my new Models Prefer make up in my bag,so i was putting more make up on.(i had to use some concealour but i dabbed a little firming treatment on under my eyes since it was a special occasion and i was tired (but didn't want to look it). And i was satisfied with my hair and liked the look of my new MP make up, I definatley started to feel as good as i looked
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
I remember Simone saying earleir that night, 'so ime going to have competition tonight, am i?' I replied You said it! So i can honesltey say i felt pretty good and looked GREAT.Even the rest of the girls said i looked 'hot...their words. That did help my confidence! Soon we were surrounded my men!! not just men but everyone was having a great time and being really friendly and passing Party Hats around. Mine was a cone, which i wore to an angle,and it looked quite sexy!!! Everyone looked great,and were happy drinking and talking and we were all dancing to the music. Siomone was the first on the dance floor and boy could she whack it out on the dance floor, no inhibition's in that department.,I was wearing my black off the sholdier dress,with soft dressy velvet knee high boots, 2 pairs of long Diamonte earings, i did my nails with metalic polish and a silver bracelt.

Since we were meeting the men after their work, i went to the doormen to mention they were coming and keep a look out..whilst the charming doorman chatted to me. After a while i strode back in to see what everyone was up to (i was feeling confident and strong) we Were all generally having fun chatting and dancing.I prefer to just dance where ime standing,rather than go onto the dancefloor...but it wasn;t long beofre some man came up to me with a bottle of champage and handed me the bottle...which ladies...i handed straight back to him. Thanks but no thanks,ime spoken for. It was still a nice gesture though but i was waiting on the rest of the party to meet up. When they arrived we all really started to explode with life, we were all getting wild and showing it..dancing and laughing and as high as kites, me included....we were having a fantastic time. Al came down to collect us all and take everyone back up to mine but we had to also order a taxi as there wasn't enough room in the car.I remember laughing my head off at the look of fear on the taxi drivers face.Once we'd got up here,i poured drinks,took my boots of and played music. We were all still partying away and there was a few extra people from the club who had joined us.In fact, this is when i came onto MuT and checked in,wrote to NyAngel etc to say Thanks for the hair adivce, and catch up. This is when i could feel the tiredness hit me like a ton of bricks, but still i wanted to make the most of it as its been too long since i last had fun. Taxie's were ordered and beds were taken out and made, the place was a total tip...but so what it had been a great night!

I remember hearing phone's ringing in the early afternoon and thinking i can't move.I had to drink lots of water to rehydrate and spent the day recovering in bed. Later on tonight, i have spoken to everyone who all say they had a fantastic night and wanting to go again at New Year. This made me feel good becuase as long as everyone enjoyed themselves that's what's important to me. I did too and everything went according to plan and worked like clockword....In fact there is nothing i wouldn't have changed about the night and how it went,the meal it was all a sucess for everyone,including me.

If we go out at New Year though, someone else can play hostess and i can relax! Phew,,,it was hard work but So worth it.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

PS,i forgot to tell you about what i was up to in the laides toilets..well remember when i was telling you about that girl with the make up and tolitries etc...well i got chatting to her,and she is afro caribean and said she wanted to be a model..well i had all my Make Up brushes and MP makeup with me. Since i was a bit tipsy i pretended to her i was a make up artist and did her make up for her...ime telling you this girl was really stunning and could easily have been a model. I suggested to her to apply for America's Next top model. Her skin was so beautifully black that i put some silver metallic eye shadow on her and put some shiny lip gloss on her from my new make up. She was all happy and she was having a fun time as well. I had tons of makeup at the bottom of my handbag and so i gave her Christian Dior eyeshow tube which is similar to the silver cream and gave her that. I said...this is for you,you can keep it,but i made a joke to her about keeping her for her to use and not be putting it amongst her makeup and tolietries. I will possibly be going back at New Year so i will check up on her
icon_wink.gif

it's all coming back to me now
icon_wink.gif
icon_redface.gif
..just kidding!

Latest posts

Back