GLOSS.COM <<DEALS>>!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Spend $50 for free shipping Spend $75 &amp; get the gloss.com BAG with samples, Here's the list of samples- Chanel Chance sample Chanel skincare sample Clarins Tinted Self-Tanning Face Cream sample Clinique Moisture Surge Sample Origins A Perfect World â„¢ Body Cream sample Prescriptives Super Line Corrector Day Cream sample Prescriptives Super Line Corrector Night Cream sample Stila Major Lash Mascara sample OR Lip Polish in Sheen sample Oh i WISH i had money &amp; LIVED in USA so i could avail of these offers! Check out this link for ALL the other offers at gloss.com http://www.gloss.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=1427840

Originally Posted by laura127 Spend $50 for free shipping
Spend $75 &amp; get the gloss.com BAG with samples, Here's the list of samples-

Chanel Chance sample

Chanel skincare sample

Clarins Tinted Self-Tanning Face Cream sample

Clinique Moisture Surge Sample

Origins A Perfect World â„¢ Body Cream sample

Prescriptives Super Line Corrector Day Cream sample

Prescriptives Super Line Corrector Night Cream sample

Stila Major Lash Mascara sample OR Lip Polish in Sheen sample

Oh i WISH i had money &amp; LIVED in USA so i could avail of these offers!

Check out this link for ALL the other offers at gloss.com

http://www.gloss.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=1427840

Wooow..Now that's a GWP..Hmm wonder if I can come up with $20 more..was placing and order anyway
smile.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 Spend $50 for free shipping
Spend $75 &amp; get the gloss.com BAG with samples, Here's the list of samples-

Chanel Chance sample

Chanel skincare sample

Clarins Tinted Self-Tanning Face Cream sample

Clinique Moisture Surge Sample

Origins A Perfect World â„¢ Body Cream sample

Prescriptives Super Line Corrector Day Cream sample

Prescriptives Super Line Corrector Night Cream sample

Stila Major Lash Mascara sample OR Lip Polish in Sheen sample

Oh i WISH i had money &amp; LIVED in USA so i could avail of these offers!

Check out this link for ALL the other offers at gloss.com

http://www.gloss.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=1427840

Thanks Laura, this was nice detective work! I wonder what shipping to Ireland costs for one lipstick??!!
wordcool2.gif

I dont even want to know!!! Although in saying that when sending small packages from Ireland to USA it only costs about €2 so thats quite good really!!

Originally Posted by laura127 I dont even want to know!!! Although in saying that when sending small packages from Ireland to USA it only costs about €2 so thats quite good really!! It can't be.. that would only be $2.36 shipping since E1 = 1.18 USD ... no???? Help me out here!
ccembarradog.jpg

Well ive sent over 40 packages WORLDWIDE since January &amp; the most one has cost me was €10 but thats coz i had about 30 items in it!! And most of them except one or two have been €1.95 Why does it cost way more to ship from USA??

Originally Posted by laura127 Well ive sent over 40 packages WORLDWIDE since January &amp; the most one has cost me was €10 but thats coz i had about 30 items in it!! And most of them except one or two have been €1.95
Why does it cost way more to ship from USA??

I guess because the United States dollar is "worth" more than the Euro. Also, the United States postal services are price regulated to help pay for transportation fees. We pay a hefty fee for most international products whether they are imported or exported.

Ooh I ordered Bobbi Brown gel eye liner and Clinique New Colour Surge Bare Brilliance lipstick just a couple of days ago and missed out on this event.
frown.gif
Luckily I didn't order enough where I could have got the GWP or I would have been really mad. The GWP is great but ooh you gotta drop so much money to get it!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Ooh I ordered Bobbi Brown gel eye liner and Clinique New Colour Surge Bare Brilliance lipstick just a couple of days ago and missed out on this event.
frown.gif
Luckily I didn't order enough where I could have got the GWP or I would have been really mad. The GWP is great but ooh you gotta drop so much money to get it! Hey Reija!Will you let us know how the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner compares to Stila's smudge pots?

Inquiring minds want to know.

ddmutbanner2.gif

Ya Reija, leave us know what you think of the BB e/l.. I'm not sure which one to get yet!

Yes I will although I don't know how Stila's smudge pots are since I haven't tried them. But I decided to give Bobbi Brown a try because it's been featured in a lot of beauty magazines as well. Can't wait to get it.

Latest posts

Back