Glossybox - April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just got my limited edition box! i wasnt sure if there was a thread for it so i figured id post in this one. i havent opened it yet but will share when i do :]
Yes, I'm curious to know what's in it.

there seems to be variations with the boxes - i saw someone else post their results in another thread and it had some similar but some different items but what i got in my limited edition box were:

FS Cult Nails Nail Lacquer in Afterglow - 12.00 FS Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water - 13.00  FS Booty Parlor Flirty Little Secret Perfume Oil with Pheromones - 22.00 FS Josie Maran Argan Color Stick in Love - 22.00 FS Kelly Van Gogh Intense Repair Caviar Hair Masque - 35.00   Total - 104.00!
very excited with my box. 

there seems to be variations with the boxes - i saw someone else post their results in another thread and it had some similar but some different items but what i got in my limited edition box were:
FS Cult Nails Nail Lacquer in Afterglow - 12.00 FS Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water - 13.00  FS Booty Parlor Flirty Little Secret Perfume Oil with Pheromones - 22.00 FS Josie Maran Argan Color Stick in Love - 22.00 FS Kelly Van Gogh Intense Repair Caviar Hair Masque - 35.00   Total - 104.00!
very excited with my box.  Awesome! This is the variation I am hoping for. Did you get a tracking number or did ut just show up? I also ordered but haven't received tracking or my box yet.

Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome! This is the variation I am hoping for. Did you get a tracking number or did ut just show up? I also ordered but haven't received tracking or my box yet.
no tracking email at all. it just showed up at my house LOL.

just saw this on FB!

Pssst! We'll let you in on a little secret! Today we started packing up our April Box! You must guess what product is already wrapped up inside!?SHARE with your friends so they can guess too! And if we get over 100 shares we may reveal it....

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

very excited with my box. 
Wow that's a great box, I feel bad I didn't order one.

just saw this on FB!

Pssst! We'll let you in on a little secret! Today we started packing up our April Box! You must guess what product is already wrapped up inside!?SHARE with your friends so they can guess too! And if we get over 100 shares we may reveal it....

Yay for spoilers!

just saw this on FB!

Can't wait to find out!

Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, me too! I hope they put it out soon so I can stop checking Facebook obsessively :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Good to know im not the only one.

Oh dear....lol

I'm going to have a pink blush from both Ipsy AND glossybox this month! lol

I feel a trend coming on...
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone know if you get your surveys if you've canceled your sub?  I'm at 970 points for a 2nd free box and want to get my points for my March surveys and get my April box free.  I know you can't use points if you're unsubscribed, but I wasn't sure about surveys. 

Thanks in advance!
They post surveys fairly late that I'm not expecting to see them before next week at the earliest. They also might be charging earlier too (they charged me on the 5th last month), though on Facebook they're telling people they're charging second week.

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The new dashboard is great- the new format looks so nice.  Also, there's a button to redeem glossydots- YAY!!
Yeah, but it still doesn't let you redeem them unless you have an active subscription (monthly) and so it's not really different than the APPLY GLOSSYDOTS button they used to have.

Oh I love TIGI's cosmetic line and wish I was in need of blush AT ALL, but I think for now I'll stay unsubscribed.

Back