Quantcast

Glossybox April 2014 (Spoilers!!)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
New pic up on Glossybox's site & the only product in the pic that we have never received is the
Ciate nail polish
... Possible spoiler for April? I would love that box as is!

Animezing

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Reaction score
Quote: Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love that box as is!

Quote: Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ditto! I'd love that tarte lippie.
Agreed! Of course, I would have to order more than one.

Reaction score
Just received my shipping notification! So excited, this is my first month. :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Just received my shipping notification! So excited, this is my first month. :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think you're on the wrong months thread. March boxes are shipping right now. GB always ships towards the end of the month. :)

Reaction score
I think you're on the wrong months thread. March boxes are shipping right now. GB always ships towards the end of the month. :)
Oh! Thanks for letting me know. ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
You know shipping takes forever when you think you're getting April's box... lol!
Lmao! That's exactly what I thought! Hahaha. I'm pretty pumped for April, so I wouldn't mind if someone got theirs now!

Reaction score
Just wondering where did you find this picture. I couldn't find it on the glossybox website.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  New pic up on Glossybox's site & the only product in the pic that we have never received is the

Ciate nail polish
... Possible spoiler for April?

Animezing

Reaction score
Click on the pink "Order now" icon for April's box, then scroll down a bit. :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
So, I posted this in another thread but I want as many opinions as possible. So, my husband sprung something on me: the military is moving us a month ahead of what we'd planned. So I'm kinda concerned because I have already reserved my Glossydots for an April box and I will be moving April 23rd but I usually don't get my box until the 25th of the month. The problem lies in that I won't have our new address for at least another week and a half minimum and the cutoff for changing the address is the 1st. Should I change the address to my parent's (who live in the town we're being sent to) or should I try to battle with forwarding my mail? Has anyone ever had their mail forwarded to a new address? What was your experience?Should I trust my subscriptions to get to me if I forward my mail? I'm a bit worried about not getting them this month and have no clue what to do! 

SaraP

Put on some lipstick, you look half dead!
Reaction score
Quote: Originally Posted by kchan99 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

looks like past products to me...

Animezing

Reaction score
Quote: Originally Posted by SaraP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  looks like past products to me...
My bad, I didn't mean to imply that this was the April box. I am only guessing that one product in the pic (that we have never received) might be in April's box.

Reaction score
Quote: Originally Posted by Amby6912 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So, I posted this in another thread but I want as many opinions as possible. So, my husband sprung something on me: the military is moving us a month ahead of what we'd planned. So I'm kinda concerned because I have already reserved my Glossydots for an April box and I will be moving April 23rd but I usually don't get my box until the 25th of the month. The problem lies in that I won't have our new address for at least another week and a half minimum and the cutoff for changing the address is the 1st. Should I change the address to my parent's (who live in the town we're being sent to) or should I try to battle with forwarding my mail? Has anyone ever had their mail forwarded to a new address? What was your experience?Should I trust my subscriptions to get to me if I forward my mail? I'm a bit worried about not getting them this month and have no clue what to do! 

It's been years since I have forwarded mail, but it would often take a ridiculous amount of time to forward.  More than double the amount of time to just send a letter the same distance.  Personally, I would just go ahead and send it to my parents if I knew it would be pretty convent for me to get it from them.

Latest posts