Glossybox April 2014 (Spoilers!!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by marigoldsue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's been years since I have forwarded mail, but it would often take a ridiculous amount of time to forward.  More than double the amount of time to just send a letter the same distance.  Personally, I would just go ahead and send it to my parents if I knew it would be pretty convent for me to get it from them.
Yeah, I finally up and changed Birchbox, Ipsy, and Glossybox to my dad's. I'll give him a head's up tomorrow. My BB5 always gets to me around the 8th so I'm not concerned about that one. Just the mid-month to end of the month ones. Then I'll change everything again before the 1st. I just wish I knew what our new address would be. Guess that would be why I'm going house hunting next weekend. X_X

Quote: Originally Posted by Amby6912 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah, I finally up and changed Birchbox, Ipsy, and Glossybox to my dad's. I'll give him a head's up tomorrow. My BB5 always gets to me around the 8th so I'm not concerned about that one. Just the mid-month to end of the month ones. Then I'll change everything again before the 1st. I just wish I knew what our new address would be. Guess that would be why I'm going house hunting next weekend. X_X

Good luck on finding a new house.

Quote: Originally Posted by lizbetstyle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good luck on finding a new house.
Thanks! Much appreciated! It's tough relocating due to military sometimes. Mostly the finding a new house part. 

This would be a nice item to have!! It's possible because this was included in another country's box and often we will get "past" items from those boxes!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My bad, I didn't mean to imply that this was the April box. I am only guessing that one product in the pic (that we have never received) might be in April's box.

I really hope we get more skin care items I'm really liking this trend to more non-makeup items. Lord knows I have enough make-up items with birchbox,ipsy, and other subscriptions.

I just got an email with first spoiler! your speculations above were correct.

My bad, I didn't mean to imply that this was the April box. I am only guessing that one product in the pic (that we have never received) might be in April's box.
You were right! I just got my first spoiler email and it was for a Caite nail polish. Apparently there are 13 shades.

Got an email and you were right on the money! They are sending out 13 possible shades. I've been wanting to try this brand for a looooooong time! :)

How do you get the spoiler emails? Does Glossybox send them to only some subscribers? Does it mention if they will be full size?

Nooooo not another nail polish..how many months in a row is that now? I only do gel so all these nail polishes are wasted on me!

Quote: Originally Posted by wahina83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nooooo not another nail polish..how many months in a row is that now? I only do gel so all these nail polishes are wasted on me!
I'm a gel polish girl too, I do my own at home. Someone here suggested using the polish on top of your gel mani. You can just paint over it and remove it with non acetone remover. Also you can use the polish in place of the gel color polish and making what is called a jelly sandwich.

Quote: Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  New pic up on Glossybox's site & the only product in the pic that we have never received is the

Ciate nail polish
... Possible spoiler for April?

You got it right!!!

How do you get the spoiler emails? Does Glossybox send them to only some subscribers? Does it mention if they will be full size?
Subscribers should get the spoiler emails but I know lots don't for some reason!! I'd make sure you're signed up for the newsletter. Here's what the email looked like:

New pic up on Glossybox's site & the only product in the pic that we have never received is the
Ciate nail polish
... Possible spoiler for April? You guessed it! I'm taking a break from Glossybox, but I'm looking forward to seeing what else you guys get!

Quote: Originally Posted by Andieking /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Subscribers should get the spoiler emails but I know lots don't for some reason!! I'd make sure you're signed up for the newsletter. Here's what the email looked like:

I canceled glossybox after my 3 month subscription ended. I've always wanted to try a Ciate paint pot,but I don't think its enough to get me to resubscribe. I'll just swap for one.

Quote: Originally Posted by wadedl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  nail polish not too exciting but I have never tried the brand.
 It's a pretty good brand, the full size usually retails for $15 but who knows if we're getting a tiny size like last month's.

Thank you all for confirming! I've been wanting to purchase Ciate in the shade The Hampton's, but was unsure of the formula. So I'm REALLY excited to try this & see if it's worth buying. Also hope to get red, I plan on using polishes GB sent out in the past (white shade by Nailgirls, pink shade by Lauren B. & Coral color by Nails Inc.) to create something like this:
Pic is from Magnifique-nails.com

Back