Glossybox April 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't everyone get the makeup bag in their box?  I hope so!
On ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com spoiler page she has this listed for Glossybox:

I have not found the make up bag listed anywhere else as an item that will be in all of the April boxes. I really really hope it will be. 

On the Glossybox instagram page, so far, I have  seen them post that the Estee Lauder and the Aerin will be in everyones bag.  

Last edited by a moderator:
On the Glossybox instagram page, so far, I have seen them post that the Estee Lauder and the Aerin will be in everyones bag.
Based on these spoilers I really wish I was getting this box especially for this spoiler below. I'm so happy for everyone else though. This seems to be a way better box than last month.

Leak-1.jpg

I've been wanting to try this because I've used Perfectionist and Idealist before and like them both

What about the box color? I have seen the art displayed in three colors: blue, pink, and yellow. Do you think all of the boxes are yellow? The other color versions could be art on the booklet. i

have only seen the actual box in the yellow. 

What about the box color? I have seen the art displayed in three colors: blue, pink, and yellow. Do you think all of the boxes are yellow? The other color versions could be art on the booklet. i

have only seen the actual box in the yellow. 
Not sure about the color. I'm thinking they are all going to be yellow but could be wrong. In a picture it looks like there could be a pink version (there is a pink box standing up in one of the pictures I saw)

Edited to add the picture

glossybox april 2.png

I noticed that Glossybox sold out of April boxes on the 8th. I am so happy ruelala had the sale and I was able to subscribed on the 1st. I could be wrong but I think it took longer than 8 days for the February box to sell out. 

My box is scheduled to be delivered today..this has to be the earliest yet for me. Like with BB this month, I'm more ridiculously excited about the adorable box than I am what is inside, lol

I was SHOCKED to get my shipment email from Glossbox, I was like do they know it's EARLY in the month?! Ha!

Also, does Glossybox do a mother's day box? I seem to recall that in the past but can't remember for sure.

My box came today. I am actually really, really happy with it.

aprilglossy.jpeg The julep is a nice navy, NOT black. The lip tar is a shade I can wear, and box+pouch are adorable!

(good grief I can't spell today)

^^^^^ OOOOH!  That makes me happy!  I can wear navy eyeliner and it's WATERPROOF!  I have very deep set eyes so eyeliner always ends up on my brow bone.  My only chance is with truly waterproof eyeliner.  This may be the 1st one in any sub that I can actually use!  Plus, navy makes the white of your eyes look really white so it makes your eyes pop.  I hope I get your version of box!  What is the Lip Tar color you received?

ETA : AND you got the pouch!

^^^^^ OOOOH!  That makes me happy!  I can wear navy eyeliner and it's WATERPROOF!  I have very deep set eyes so eyeliner always ends up on my brow bone.  My only chance is with truly waterproof eyeliner.  This may be the 1st one in any sub that I can actually use!  Plus, navy makes the white of your eyes look really white so it makes your eyes pop.  I hope I get your version of box!  What is the Lip Tar color you received?

ETA : AND you got the pouch!
I was super happy to see the pouch, it's really cute! The lip tar is 'Rhythm Box' a dark reddish plummy purple shade. It might be too dark for some people, but it's right in my wheel box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I was super happy to see the pouch, it's really cute! The lip tar is 'Rhythm Box' a dark reddish plummy purple shade. It might be too dark for some people, but it's right in my wheel box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks for answering with the shade.  Looks pretty.  I know a lot of people are scared of the Lip Tars but I find they mix really well with other lip products to make great colors.  The pouch looks like a good size, too!

I got my box today and the julep pencil was missing and that's what I was most excited for :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ... Has anyone dealt with their customer service? Is it worth emailing them.

I'm also adding the hair product and lip tar in "jealous" to my trade list if anyone is interested! As well as the little makeup bag that came with it.

I got my box today and the julep pencil was missing and that's what I was most excited for :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ... Has anyone dealt with their customer service? Is it worth emailing them.
Definitely email them. The one time that I contacted CS, I received a prompt and apologetic reply and they shipped out a replacement product.

I was very happy with this month's box, especially after being disappointed last month.  I got a plum Julep eye pencil, the cosmetic bag, the Estee Lauder serum, the Aerin perfume, OCC lip tar in the Jealous shade, and the Marrakesh Endz hair product.  The gift card in my cosmetic bag was for 50% my purchase on the Thursday Friday website.

I had cancelled Glossybox in effort to cut back on my boxes and to use the money towards the Rachel Zoe box. I just got a shipping notice from Glossybox. Maybe my cancellation didn't go through in time. I'm kind of excited though because this box looks like a nice one. It's always my luck, when I cancel a box, a great one comes out next. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I'm happy for others getting a great box though!

Latest posts

Back