Glossybox April 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had cancelled Glossybox in effort to cut back on my boxes and to use the money towards the Rachel Zoe box. I just got a shipping notice from Glossybox. Maybe my cancellation didn't go through in time. I'm kind of excited though because this box looks like a nice one. It's always my luck, when I cancel a box, a great one comes out next. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm happy for others getting a great box though!
Fingers crossed for you! It has probably been my favorite so far this year! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my box today. I got the neon pink lid with blue box base. Smokey plum eyeliner, Stained Gloss in the shade Jealous. 

So far everyone is getting the same products (varying shades.) 

Has anyone received a dreaded "classic" box this month? Mine arrived today and I guess I must have missed the makeup bag being included so it was a nice surprise. Kind of took the sting out of the Estée Lauder product I won't use and getting another Julep item (I have a ridiculous supply of their liners; they're really nice but I only have the 2 eyes and all...). My Th-Fri discount was 50% (I'm guessing that's what most received) but I didn't find anything I liked well enough to buy even at half price. Looking forward to trying the hair product. I tested the OCC gloss and once again, as with every other OCC lip tar I've gotten from Glossy (I got 3 boxes last Sep due to a variety of glitches), the shade looked horrible on me. Did anyone get the applicator brush? I always find it odd to receive products that reference using another related or supposed to be included item but then they ultimately don't send the item mentioned. My other OCC lip pies came with brushes. It just struck me odd that the insert said to apply the gloss using the nonexistent brush. Anyway, I was most excited about the perfume and I'm happy to say it lived up to my expectations. It's quite lovely.

I received my box today and it looks like a new version!  I am VERY happy with it.  The box is turquoise and purple, my Lip Tar is in New Wave and my Julep is in Bronze Glitter.  The eyeliner has a bit of sheen and that's it - not over the top at all.

IMG_1002.jpg

I received my box today and it looks like a new version!  I am VERY happy with it.  The box is turquoise and purple, my Lip Tar is in New Wave and my Julep is in Bronze Glitter.  The eyeliner has a bit of sheen and that's it - not over the top at all.
I saw this version on reddit and had hoped to get it, but I ended up with the blue box--that's okay though, because I love the contents, and that's what really matters! I got the OCC gloss in rhythm box and the eyeliner in olive (same as the version posted on MSA). I think I might already have that color of the Julep eyeliner, though :/

Awful, awful box this month. I received the Prostitute Hot PiNk Lip tar, ugh can't even give that away and a light bronze Julep. It's so light it's not even a liner, it's a shadow. Ugh.

What a fun box this month! Love this box! I got the yellow box, worth if for the perfume alone!! love that it's a spray! Don't knock the Estee Lauder product........ honestly, their night serums are fantastic, just hate that it costs so much.... wish I could have a constant supply of free samples! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not so excited about the Lip Tar... fire engine red, LOL(Meta) that will get auctioned. Can't wait to try the split end mender, smells wonderful, the Julep eye gel glider... ehhh! Taupe? well I'll use it as a eyeshadow like Girlnamedpete. Cute T/F bag!

much better then those funky one's I got in the FFF boxes last year, those were plain UGLY! This one is much nicer with the lining inside. So I love four out of the six items in the box, this makes me happy and love the cool box itself! I have ton's of the regular pink boxes

that I just can't seem to throw away, they are just so nicely made.... and have decided I need to find a daycare or preschool that might be able to use them for childrens cubby's or an art project. But I will definately keep this one

and any of the special one's like February's,

Christmas's, 4th of july's, and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my box today and it looks like a new version! I am VERY happy with it. The box is turquoise and purple, my Lip Tar is in New Wave and my Julep is in Bronze Glitter. The eyeliner has a bit of sheen and that's it - not over the top at all.
I got the same box and shades! I found the lip tar to be pretty sheer if you use only a bit and I love brown liners, I have so many black ones!

I won't use the split end hair product, but I know my sister will, and the Estée Lauder is a repeated item from sample society for me, but it's very nice, glad to have a dupe of it.

I love love love the perfume!

Nervous Nelly over here. So many of you seem to have already received your boxes, or at least have shipping notice. Mine is still in pack mode...I really really .REALLY. hope this doesn't imply I'm getting a "classic" box this month. I'm on the monthly $21 auto-subscription, so I *should* be receiving the April box...but I was also on the monthly auto-sub during the February debacle, when I got a plain ol' pink box and 3 of 5 recycled/repeat items from November.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. Anyone else on monthly auto-renew still have a box in "pack" mode this month? :/

My box finally came (I had cancelled but my cancellation must have been too late since I got shipping notice on this box). I do this all the time with Glossybox. I cancel and get back on. Every time I cancel, I see the great boxes everyone is getting and I resubscribe. :) I'll see how long I can hold off before resubscribing this time. I got the green and purple box. I really like how sturdy the Glossyboxes are and I've started to use them to organize various things. They come handy and are pretty to look at too. I really like the Estee Lauder serums so I was glad to get it. I've used Idealist before with great results. I tried the OCC lip tart despite the color (way too bright for my taste) and applied very lightly with a finger it looked ok. Maybe layered with other colors I can use it. The Aerin fragrance smells wonderful. Really happy about the size of it. I'm interested in trying the Julep Eye gel. It's not a shade I would pick normally so I'm interested in seeing how this looks. I used to get Julep but cancelled before they started doing more makeup so it's nice to get to try their makeup to see how it compares to other makeup brands.

Glossybox April spoiler.JPG

glossybox April 3.jpg

Did you guys get a Thursday Friday gift card in your boxes? I guess it just makes everything half off. Same as the email pop up on the site.

Mine was inside the T/F clutch.  I never bothered to open it when I got my box but I put stuff away from the box this weekend and opened it up and there it was!  
I just checked and I have one! Thanks so much for the info! I hadn't opened the clutch up yet either. I guess I need to be more careful from now on.

Nervous Nelly over here. So many of you seem to have already received your boxes, or at least have shipping notice. Mine is still in pack mode...I really really .REALLY. hope this doesn't imply I'm getting a "classic" box this month. I'm on the monthly $21 auto-subscription, so I *should* be receiving the April box...but I was also on the monthly auto-sub during the February debacle, when I got a plain ol' pink box and 3 of 5 recycled/repeat items from November.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. Anyone else on monthly auto-renew still have a box in "pack" mode this month? :/
I signed up VERY early this month because I REALLY want the perfume in this month's box... mine is still in packing mode ....  I hope I don't get a classic box.  When I signed up, it said I would get an April box and my account says "April box"... so here's for hoping for the best.

I signed up VERY early this month because I REALLY want the perfume in this month's box... mine is still in packing mode ....  I hope I don't get a classic box.  When I signed up, it said I would get an April box and my account says "April box"... so here's for hoping for the best.
Me too - I signed up on 4/6, and my confirmation said I was getting the April box. Then, I saw they posted on FB 4/8 that they were sold out, so I was happy that I made it before they were sold out. Now I'm worried though, because mine is also still in packing mode ... I'm with you that the only reason I signed up was for the Aerin perfume - I don't care what else is in there, I just really want it so I better get the April box they promised me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back