Glossybox April 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too - I signed up on 4/6, and my confirmation said I was getting the April box. Then, I saw they posted on FB 4/8 that they were sold out, so I was happy that I made it before they were sold out. Now I'm worried though, because mine is also still in packing mode ... I'm with you that the only reason I signed up was for the Aerin perfume - I don't care what else is in there, I just really want it so I better get the April box they promised me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
GB told me on FB that I'm getting an April box.  w00t.  (Still hasn't shipped though...sigh).

Nervous Nelly over here. So many of you seem to have already received your boxes, or at least have shipping notice. Mine is still in pack mode...I really really .REALLY. hope this doesn't imply I'm getting a "classic" box this month. I'm on the monthly $21 auto-subscription, so I *should* be receiving the April box...but I was also on the monthly auto-sub during the February debacle, when I got a plain ol' pink box and 3 of 5 recycled/repeat items from November.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. Anyone else on monthly auto-renew still have a box in "pack" mode this month? :/
I STILL do not have shipping on my April box...sent a fb message but haven't heard back yet. :/

I am still waiting for my April box.  I sent a contact form in earlier in the week and just heard back that a certain amount of boxes haven't shipped because the Estee Lauder item that is supposed to be in every box was back ordered. They're hoping it will ship by this coming week.

Still no April box... but saw spoilers for the May box and I'm going to cancel.  Just crazy that they would say they can only ship so many April boxes and then don't order enough stuff to fulfill all the April boxes.  Ugh.

Couldn't find a swap thread but I just got my box (finally) and I have the makeup bag (with mystery gift card), Julep eye glider in olive and OCC lip tar in androgyne (orange) if anyone wants to trade for other items!

Back