Glossybox August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So here is my GB Germany August box for those interested.

Ooooh let me know how you like the detangling leave-in conditioner and the eye cream from Bebe. Might be something to look for when we visit later this year!!

Have not gotten a chance to try it yet I will let you know how it is.

So I had some problems with my original box, and it took some serious pulling teeth to get a response from GB.  I emailed them, waited several days, no response. Replied to that initial email and asked them to please get in touch.. no response for several days. Messaged them on Facebook, got a response fairly quickly - They said they would send me replacements of the Novex and the Powder (the items in question).

Several days later, I got an email response saying they were going to send me a replacement box. I figured emailing them to tell them their Facebook person had already responded would be a lost cause.

Received the replacement box last week. Today I received another replacement box, AND an envelope with the original replacement Novex and Powder. Best part? The Novex was open and the powder is covered in it. Good thing I have 100 other ones to choose from, good lord. 

Too bad I didn't get 600 replacements on shit I actually liked. Get it together, GB. 

Back