Glossybox February Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did! My variation included the tweezers and lip liner. I don't use lip liners so that wasn't very useful, but I loved all the other items! I think the lip scrub was my favorite. I'm a big fan of the brand - the cuppa cuppa firming mask is one of my favorite subscription box finds. I also really liked the face mask (can never have enough of them)! 

I really want to try glossy box ! I had such a bad experience with Birchbox.. that it kinda put me off trying other subscriptions.. 
Also I didn't realise that the box was soo small!! 

I really want to try glossy box ! I had such a bad experience with Birchbox.. that it kinda put me off trying other subscriptions.. 
Also I didn't realise that the box was soo small!! 
That's a bummer that you had a bad experience with Birchbox. I personally like Birchbox and haven't had too many problems. I used to get Glossybox too but it seemed like I was always getting the variations that weren't part of the spoilers so I didn't get as good of products. I ended up cancelling because I had too many subscriptions anyhow and the items were starting to pile up.

Latest posts

Back